****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

OT - Is there an easy way for me to see just the posts since my last post each time I check this thread ? My brain is shot to bit and I doubt I will remember what number my last post was !!

No i dont think there is..... i wish there was it would be a lot easier!!!!!!!!

carley sorry to hear your news :hugs:

genies girl those are great weights! :thumbup: sorry about the BP though, hope it comes down.

yay for maternity leave laurak! :happydance:

I'm not in too much of a rush for baby to arrive - we haven't started on the nurery yet!! On the other hand, I totally can't wait to meet him or her. Guess I can't have it both ways lol!

OT - Is there an easy way for me to see just the posts since my last post each time I check this thread ? My brain is shot to bit and I doubt I will remember what number my last post was !!

don't click on the thread title - there is a tiny down arrow to the left of the title, that takes you to the first new post since you last posted or read.

if you press the arrow next to the thread title it takes you to the next unread post

Jellycat regarding chicken pox they do a blood test and if ur not immune they give u a injection. However the most contagious time is a week b4 the the 1st spots appear. X x

Hope everyones ok I'm shattered iv washed dried and ironed all my new born clothes today and started to pack my hospital bag I thoght if was about time as I'm 35 weeks lol got everything ready now

I'm shattered still not sleeping drivin me mad lol

How r we all today ???
Xxxx

Hey everyone, well done geniesgirl fab weights!!!

If you click the title thread it takes you to the first page and just about the opening post it says 'view first unread' click it and it will take you straight there!! x

Jellycat, good luck with the immunity check. This was something I was paranoid about so I had it checked before TTC. My mom didn't think I had had chickenpox as a child...turns out I did...just no rash.

Anyway, here is a site that does a good job of explaining chickenpox and pregnancy. I read it while I was waiting for the results of my immunity test last fall. Worth the read I think.
https://www.babycenter.ca/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/chickenpox/

xo

Genies - Fantastic weights ! Hope your bp goes down, try and find some 'you time ' over the next couple of days to relax... you deserve a pampering

Thats what i cant wait for To see Tabs kissing the new baby

Blob that just made my heart melt

Thanks Choc and Mamabird - I'll go and check out the article now, I'm sure it will be fine

Just got DH to pump up my sisters ball, I dont like it my hips are too low. Thinking of ordering one on the internet now as I dint think my sisters is right. Thought I would order from birth ease so I can order my TENS machine at the same time

Genies thats brilliant news on the weights, hope your BP comes down xx

Limpets hope you feel better soon xx

Laura, YAY for mat leave!!!

Jelly, I love my ball!!!

I have been getting quite a few period pains this evening, they are quite painful as well as her trying to stretch out in my bloody ribs!!! I had a little nap this afternoon as I felt so tired!! I am so ready for her to come early now, I want to meet her!!!

Hi ladies, my dh starts new job tomorrow so ill be online more again lol, while he was off didnt want him thinking all i did was sit on here.......lol Today we had a nice family day in own and then to toy story 3, pizza hut for dinner and tonight dh cleared out 2 cupboards while i had a bath, bliss!! Im really gonna miss having him around, he helps so much with Mason while Im feeling rough or not slept, hey Ill manage, I need to!!

carley sorry about your news hon.xx

Limpetsmum, hope you feel better soon.x

genies girl thats great weights, you must be struggling! Hopefully bp is ok on friday.

yay on Mat leave laura:)

Blob Im the same, cant wait for boys to meet each other!

Ive been getting more organised now, have most things now, been a mad week of buying it all and ive loved it!! Ive to go into Neuro tomorrow to monitor pressure in brain, just to make sure pregnancy hasnt raised it ( I have a condition, its treated with meds & lumber punctures) but tbh Ive been feeling much better whilst not taking all my medication so hopefully this can continue and be head pain free!!!

i think its time for another star to be born! we are all so close now;0

Drea, good luck for your Dh tomorrow!!!! Glad to see you online xx I agree its time for another star!!

I've done a quick scan read since my last post, but it's sketchy at best so sorry for anything I forget to comment on!

Firstly... a TMI comment. 'do you still get horny?'... I sooo wish I did! Last night, after reading this thread, I felt really guilty for my OH and thought i'd give it a go. I was really self-conscious, which led to me not being in the mood, which led to *ahem* technical issues :blush:, which kinda halted the entire thing, and made it a lot more difficult than ever before. I was sooo paraniod about my belly, my position, my boobs leaking (even though they haven't at all, and didn't with DD till I had her), my cellulite, stretch marks, my HIDEOUS excuse for a bikini line... :blush: you get my drift. Well, at least I tried. Poor OH.

Bekklez - your nursery is gorgeous! Mine is coming along nicely, I've started to wash my baby bedding today. Wardrobes STILL haven't come into stock though - I'm getting impatient now as they said it'd be 2-3 weeks and it was 3 weeks yesterday. Now they're saying beginning of next week, but I want my drawers! At least the cot is up.

I bought my RLT tablets today, but haven't started them yet... gonna ask midwife tomorrow if it's ok for me to start them.

Mrs N - I don't want to buy too many clothes - I'm figuring that i'll get some gender coloured clothes bought for bubs once they make an appearance! I've still ended up with quite a few tho.

Carley :hugs: sorry to hear ur having a bad time.

Righty, I can't remember anything else, and I feel a bit pants, so i'm gonna hit the sack. My back's killing me, and my bump is really sore at the top at the front - a bit of baby is sticking out and it hurts. I've spent all day trawling the shops looking for OH and DD birthday presents, and couldn't make my mind up on any! Their bdays are 22nd (DD) and 25th (OH), so knowing my luck baby will be born on 23rd/24th, and i'll be hideously skint this time every year!

:Flower: xxx

Genies girl AMAZING weights :wohoo:

Optical it seems there is debate on that, some of them say anytime and others say when you are term?? I started around 35 weeks... they dont start labour they are to help with 'active' labour, so its just caution on the medical behalf :thumbup:

I have sex dreams all the time :blush: I think if my OH wanted :sex: then i wouldnt?? But my OH wont touch me as it brings on REALLY strong contractions every time :dohh: so we have to wait 9 days from today as then baby will be almost 38 weeks :yipee:

Hey girlies

Just a quicky from me, Matt took a pic of me in my underwear tonight and I was shocked at how massive my bump looks now! So I've cropped my head and orange peel thighs out of the picture and thought I'd be brave and post it on here for you to see :haha: You can see she was sticking her bum right out and making my bump look a bit pointy!! Excuse the Bridget Jones knickers and saggy boobs :haha: Seems like it's dropped a bit to me too, what do you think?

xx

Attachments

• Bumpcropped.jpg
    Bumpcropped.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member