****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey girlies! Hope you're all doing well. =D

I think it's officially time that I ditch my underwire bra. It's bruised me twice now. Either I'm going to get a bigger size or just go with the cloth type. What sucks though is that I'm basically in my last month of pregnancy and my boobs are still too small to look decent in the cloth type bra. :dohh: lol

The face-bloat has started now too. I was really hoping it wouldn't happen to me. But then someone took my picture the other day and I was so shocked; my face looks like 20 times puffier than it did just a week ago. Noooooo! lol

Oh and I'm getting my strep b test done tomorrow. Wish me luck! <3

Hi girls!
Just a quick post as I have masses of work to get done tonight.
Genie's girl - your babies are beautifully big! The 5 lber is bigger than my LGA son at 32 weeks! That is great! Big and healthy is exactly what to aim for, I think! :)

Limpet and all the rest of you feeling awful - :hugs: and hope you feel better soon.

Blob and other mamas expecting 2nd, 3rd, etc babies - I think I am a bit mixed on toddler meeting newborn. I think Simon will be delighted, but there is potential for upset, too. I'm just sort of bracing myself! :)

Okay, must run!

Geniesgirl, those are some great weights.

MrsJ, I'm going to try very hard to work with our cat. I'm hoping he'll be okay and just leave the baby alone.

Emzy, you look great. I can see the bum!

I had an ultrasound today. I saw LO's face. Huge cheeks haha. The tech said he's roughly 5 to 5.5 pounds. Is that a good size? I hope so.

Angelz, I'm getting my Group B test done tomorrow too. So not looking forward to getting my butt swabbed!

Angelz, I'm getting my Group B test done tomorrow too. So not looking forward to getting my butt swabbed!
I hope you mean the front-butt, cause if they actually swab my butt-butt I'm going to start freaking out lmao :haha:

Actually they do both angelz...front bum and bum bum. Lol! Nothing is inserted in your bum though...from what I heard it's just a swipe across. Quick and painless...and some midwives ket you do it yourself in the bathroom. I have mine next week and she's already told me I'll do it myself.

:( I wish I could do mine myself, someone swabbing my nether bits makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Morning ladies xx

I have been getting quite alot of pain and movement in my bump, feels like she is packing up and moving lol!!! Gonna book myself some reflexology today, I love it and its so relaxing!!! I did manage to sleep for about 3 hours solid, quite pleased with that! Don't know what I am gonna do today, guess I better go have a shower and get dressed!!

hi all just a quicky from here

Fishy... I dreamt I text you last night with a picture and the words baby girl born 8lb 2oz! and thats it!

I slept very badly last night so am taking it easy today

Morning ladies! Only popped on last night for a quick read but didn't have the energy to post!!So I've forgotten most of what I read already!!

LittleA that's weird about Fishy! Bekklez was in one of my dreams the other night! I think I spend too much time online.......

Emzy your bump looks fab, and yep maybe slightly lower! Yay!

Good luck to anyone with a scan and the ladies having their Group B Strep swabs.

Genies those babes of yours have fab weights!!

I am quite looking forward to the meeting of my older boys with the new one this time. I think it's partly because Jack, the youngest, is 3 years and 3 months already now, so that wee bit older. Also, he starts nursery school for 3 hours every day in September, so at least I know he'll be occupied and a little more tired than currently!

Had my 34 week check at the midwife yesterday. After the doc edging towards the cautious at my 32 week appointment, the MW yesterday couldn't have been any different. She was very common sense and sensible! She said that there is no way anybody can predict how soon I might go into labour, and that my instinct is probably the best thing to follow. She reckons yes, I might go at around the time I did with Jack, and then would need to go in hospital if before 37 weeks. But then she also said that she would be willing to take the chance that if I get to my next appointment with her, at 36 weeks 3 days, she would personally deliver my homebirth kit in the hope I could make another few days! All my other checks were fine anyway, baby is head down but still nice and free, she said she would expect this with it being baby number 3. BP and stuff were all fine, so it's keep calm and carry on for now!

I had a really vivid dream last night that I had the baby and it was a boy and in my dream I was gutted. It's really upset me, as I have really felt all the way along that I am happy to have another boy and now I think subconsciously maybe there's something else going on! Or maybe it's just hormones playing up!!

Also yesterday, I was out for a walk with DH and the dogs, and I fell over really badly and hurt my leg. Ouch. I knew I was falling so I did whatever I could to not end up on my bump. I ended up on my right side but took all the weight through my right arm and knee. My leg is a real mess, I look like a 6 year old with a scabby knee and scrapes all down my shin. I was already a bit crampy and stuff, and had loads of quite painful BHs last night, and I'm sure it was all to do with anxiety. Grrrr.

Right I am going to stop whingeing now and get on with the day! Not long til the babies are in our arms and this will all be over!!!

Oooh just remembered something really nice I did yesterday too - washed all my new babygros and vests, so they are now all lovely and soft and smell gorgeous! Going to pack baby's bag today now!

Got up today and have lots of lower back ache and keep experiencing tightening of my bump. The pain comes and goes. Has anyone else experienced this? Worried that this might be early labour pains?

Thanks

Blondie you sound like me today! Could be twinges or something more, but if you're in any doubt and you don't feel right about it, give your MW or hospital a ring and go and get monitored. Let us know how you are feeling xx

Ooo dear your fall sounds nasty Asher... but at least it wasn't on your bump!

Blondie, I had really bad backache last night with a sore bump, but no tightenings. Like Asher says, might be best to get it checked.

Blob - yeah I noticed the zillion threads on RLT... seems everyone says different stuff! I'm gonna ask midwife anyway, cos OH is a right smarty-pants and will go all told-you-so if it sets me off and I haven't o.k'd it with MW first.

Emzy - fab bump!

Does everyone have a butt swab??? :wacko: I didn't with DD, but I was early. Maybe MW will mention it today.

I'm bored now. It's chucking it down outside, and DD is watching a dvd. I NEED something to occupy me until 3pm (when I go to the MW). I'm gonna google things to make I think with my DD - yet another glittery desk tidy for OH lol. And a cake :)

:hugs: Blondie i'm getting those, been in pain since yesterday and it didnt let me sleep last night :dohh: I'm really not believing that mine is labour though :nope: I just remember last time i just 'knew' :wacko:

Blondie I have been having these too, some of which are quite painful, but I don't think its labour just her moving and shifting about!! I think you would instinctively know if it was anything else!!

Good Morning,

Took a day off posting here yesterday, still popped by to check everyone was ok though!

Looking forward to dd meeting baby, she is getting exited now, she keeps rubbing my tummy and says she loves baby, she will even kiss my bump, and is so sweet. I think she will take quite well but the green eyed monster will be there, just that she can go to Daddy for some comfort and Daddy's girl reasurance!

Bump was really quiet yesterday, I was a bit worried, and the kicks were different, I was thinking the baby had moved because where it is usually all hard it was soft and i think i was just not having kicks in the usual place, last night i was in quite a lot of pain with the kicks, lots in my cervix and pelvis and they hurt!
Anyway i think baby has moved back today because the usual movement is back and the hard bit is back!
Feel much happier about things today with all the wriggles back to usual.

Just want to stop being bored these last few weeks, want time to go! I am waiting til the children go on holiday on the 14th to wash my baby stuff, then i am ready!
I dont have early babies, so not thinking this baby will be any different, any time from 37 weeks would be nice but not pinning my hopes on it as i know i cook full term plus!

It is nice that Stars are due before mine because it gives me some birth stories to read, photos to admire etc, can't wait to start seeing our little Stars :happydance:

Going out today, so wont be back til later, hope everyone has a great day, back later, :hugs: all xxxx

Hi all,
Genies Girl those weights are fantastic and to think you have over 9lbs of babies in there already!
Emzy..your bump looks fab (I always crop my cellulity legs!) lol

Drazic...sorry about the late reply but I would love a text buddy. I'll PM you in a min.

Well, today is the day for my scan and I get to see my chunky monkey again! My Mum is so excited to be coming and all I got yesterday was 'You won't forget to come and get me will you?'...Bless her heart! With my elder sister she was there for the pregnancy test, the scans and the birth so I feel like I have left her out, but this is the chance for her to be involved and it makes up for OH being at work.

I also have a MW appointment in a few hours with a few questions to ask so best hoover and scrub the floors and get ready. I have been such a lazy bum and had a nap for 2 hrs whilst my 7yr old DS was a star and just keeps himself amused on the computer. I admire those with toddlers that need that extra attention!

I'll be back tomorrow and let you know how I get on. Enjoy your day ladies. xx

Blondie - Ive been getting back ache and stomache pain/stomach aches for the last few days. It's really uncomfortable and a bit painful, but shes wobbling and moving around in there so I'm reasured she's ok. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

And Genies girl - Wow! great weights indeed. They're both heavier than my little lady! she was only estimated 3lb 15oz at 32+6

Good Luck at the scan Teeny :flower: Wish i could see my :baby: again... ARGH counting the hours now till i meet him/her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->