****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Evening all...Well, my baby is the size of a newborn! he weighs 7lb 5oz already with 4 weeks to go! :nope:
Not a happy bunny, as by calculations if he gets to his due date he will be approx 10lb 8oz as he puts on way over 1/2lb a week. :dohh:

Just a bit stressed at the thought right now, so I will have to wait untiil Monday and see what the consultant has to say about evicting him!
My FH is spot on and I guess thats why my tummy hurts so much a lot of the time. Oh well, I guess he'll be here when he is ready but none of the 'first size' clothes will fit I guess so they were a waste of money! AArrgghh.

Sorry about the miserable rant. xx

Awwww hun he will be all chunky and squishy unlike mine who was 4lb 14oz at 34 weeks and will be a lil skinny thing like me teehee!! Those scans are not always right anyway so dont get rid of those first size clothes just yet xx

Evening all...Well, my baby is the size of a newborn! he weighs 7lb 5oz already with 4 weeks to go! :nope:
Not a happy bunny, as by calculations if he gets to his due date he will be approx 10lb 8oz as he puts on way over 1/2lb a week. :dohh:

Just a bit stressed at the thought right now, so I will have to wait untiil Monday and see what the consultant has to say about evicting him!
My FH is spot on and I guess thats why my tummy hurts so much a lot of the time. Oh well, I guess he'll be here when he is ready but none of the 'first size' clothes will fit I guess so they were a waste of money! AArrgghh.

Sorry about the miserable rant. xx

Try not to panic hun, from everything I have read their weights are only an estimate and they can be massively out - as in as much as 2lb out!! I was reading a thread the other day where a woman was told her baby was over 7lb, she went into labour the next week and the baby was 5lb12
x

:rofl: Nah baby is going to just put me through pain until he/she decides that they are fully squished :dohh:

I HATE listening to Tabs scream!!! But what the hell can i do :cry: Some nights she goes to bed fine and then others its hell!! :cry: :cry:

Hi all!

Emma lovely bump! And how cute is that little bottom sticking out! Sorry about the pain from your appt but good that you can be sorted out now!
Blob, I'm sure you'll be one of the first to go!!
Argh I have forgotten everything else I was going to say!!
Has anyone heard from Apaton? I haven't seen her post on here or facebook in ages?

I ended up having to go to the hospital this evening to check everything was ok, I had two massive pains in my side followed by NO movement at all, but a general feeling of nothingness.. if that makes sense... it was horrible, I was imagining allsorts had happened... the most likely explanation is either that it was a muscle /ligament pain, or it was her shifting round as the midwife seemed to think she was back to back so facing straight forward... it would explain the lack of movement afterwards as I have an anterior placenta and usually feel movements round the sides.... I felt a bit silly but the pain had me doubled over! I don't think it was muscle pain because it felt like it was her iykwim? But it was the stillness afterwards that had me thinking allsorts... anyway they put me on a trace for half an hour and heart rate was all fine, but we could hear loads of movements and I could feel hardly any of them... hence why I think she has turned and is kicking placenta! Little madam!! I hope she turns back though as they say back to back labour hurts! Plus she has been in the optimum fetal position at every other check up!

Feel very relieved now though and although everything is fine and i feel a bit daft, I know I would have been panicing all evening!

Hope everyone is well, sorry about lack of personals again it just seems to fall out of my brain as soon as I press reply!

Ohhh Louise glad littleun is OK and just misbehaving cheeky xx

I asked the same question about Apaton last week... I know she was moving house shortly but it seeems a long time since I've heard from her. Just hope she's OK, let me know if you do hear anything.

Just a quick one as on my phone! Apaton is fine, I was worrying about her too but she's just been dead busy with moving Xx

Thanks Emzy, I was hoping she was just busy with the move xx

@ TeenWeeny, I hear they can be up to 2 pounds off on their estimates. A friend of mine was told her baby was already 7+ lbs at her 36 week checkup, but they were off and when she gave birth to him he was 7+ lbs.

Actually they do both angelz...front bum and bum bum. Lol! Nothing is inserted in your bum though...from what I heard it's just a swipe across. Quick and painless...and some midwives ket you do it yourself in the bathroom. I have mine next week and she's already told me I'll do it myself.
Yeah thankfully she just swiped it. When she told me it would be my bum too I thought she was going to stick it all the way up there omg lol :haha:

Also, is it just me, but when you're laying down on your back for these dilation check ups, does it hurt your tailbone?? Mine hurts so bad I can barely get up! I'm worried because I'll be in that position for a long time during birth. :nope:

Evening girls!
Forgive me again - I read all the posts and now I can't remember anything. Again.
Simon was the sweetest little bean of a boy today. I was also much more calm and relaxed. Coincidence? Probably not...
I have to go pack to go out of town for four days and I cannot bear the thought of getting up off this chair. It seems like an impossible task.
Blergh.
:hugs: to all.

Hm my doctor hasn't even MENTIONED dilation check ups with me yet. I'm doing my strepp swab when i'm 36 weeks, but definately no mention of dilation checks

Hm my doctor hasn't even MENTIONED dilation check ups with me yet. I'm doing my strepp swab when i'm 36 weeks, but definately no mention of dilation checks
I didn't get mine until the same appointment for strep b. I think the dilation checkups start at 36 weeks, but some people seem to get them at 35 weeks as well.

Morning!

Nathan has been up and down all night with teething. He is getting his 4 back teething coming in and for the last few nights has been great buy last night it was obviously bothering him. OH is up with him now but I am awake and the heartburn is here.

As for baby weights noone gives you estimates here as they can be so innacurate. That said with nathan who on all his growth scans was on 95th centil and due to the gestational diabetes they would "pass comment" to me about having a bug baby of over 10lbs...to the point I ws scared and we didn't buy much newborn for him! He came out 8lb 11.5oz so not the big boy they waffled on about...but granted not a small boy but he is long too so although he had some chub looked in proportion! Please don't panic about it. Plus baby may have just had a growth spurt and won't gain for a few weeks??

Just thought I would pop in and see if there were any labours happening...but gonna try and get more sleep.

Xx

I'm not sure when they normally start them but I was told at my appointment yesterday that they will start checking me every appointment starting at 35 weeks. My doctor didn't tell me this but thankfully the nurse felt it was nice to give advance notice to me so I wasn't caught off guard lol.

Thanks for the reasurance ladies but unfortunately my DS was 8lb 14oz so they do expect this one bigger so I have little chance of having a small baby. lol

Rest assured though as of next tuesday I will start eviction proceedings, not sure what yet though as I already DTD and walk lots etc. I think I will need some ideas ladies! xx

Well you just never know Teeny they may be a few oz more:shrug:

I am wishful thinking and recon Hannah will be under 8lb:dohh:

Last time I had far too strong mince and potatos the night before I went into labour....basically a HUGE lump of bisto fell into the mince and because I was in my cant be bothered mood just stirred it in. An hour after we ate I felt a bit ill and went to bed and woke at 4:30am with regular contractions...OH was visiting the loo regularly the next day shall we say:blush:
That and I ate alot of singapore spicy noodles, ate pineapple everyday (but read it takes like 2 or 3 whole ones to cause anything so a small tub of cubes probably didnt do much:haha: and bounced on my ball every oppertunity I could....I am starting eviction Monday night/Tuesday morning once I am waxed and looking as good as possible in the toe department!

Right am away to try and sleep again..I got up to say bye to Nathan who is off to the childminders...just incase I suddenly go into labour and wont see him for a day:wacko:

Emma.xx

Morning ladies...

I'm cross. :growlmad: I'm absolutely shattered, and DD is at her dads so I could have had a HUGE lie-in. But no, I've been up since about half 6 :growlmad:

My hips etc feel like they are going to explode. I haven't struggled with this before now (this pregnancy)... i'm not sure it's SPD cos I do a lot of walking and it's not happened before. It kinda feels like what I used to get before I was preg, and I used to sleep on friend's floors after a night out lol.

It's driving me mad! I sleep with a dreamgenii between my legs anyway, and support under my bump, so I just don't know what else I can do! Any ideas??

xxx

Morning!!

I went to bed at 9.30 last night, and I only got up twice for a wee!! Had some really bad back cramps, got up this morning and Hope has deffo moved down, she has dropped. I feel so much better and not so 'full'! Felt like she was shifting around in there last night and now I know she was!! Today I shall be on my ball, got a few bits to do today aswell as take Murphy for a long walk!!

Teeny I wouldn't worry too much, hopefully your LO will be out soon xx

Louise glad all is ok with Lilia xx

Emma enjoy your sleep!!!!

Louise thanks :rofl: I'm not so sure but it would be nice... all i want is a week and a bit :) 38-39weeks would be nice huh :wohoo:
Glad everything is ok :hugs: :hugs: that must have been horrible for you :nope:

Its weird i seem to get more contraction/cramping/BHs when i'm in bed :wacko:

:hugs: Optical, Tabs was up at 6 this morning :nope: and up from 3-5 the night before...think i'm going to die :dohh:

What on earth is a dilation check and does everyone have them?! I didn't know we had things like that at 36 weeks etc?! I'm scared haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->