****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Oooo Little A is going to be the next star!! Wonder what she is going to have??

Snoozie - not surprised you are feeling upset. As everyone know's I've had my fair share of trouble with dis-interested and patronising consultants (actually she was only a Registrar) I saw the Consultant Midwife and she was a star - maybe you could ask to see a MW about your bloods? The Registrar kept trying to put me off seeing a MW because I was seeing her and she said I didn't "need to". I had other ideas and now I'm seeing the MW not the Registrar because the MW thought that it was unnecessary. I will be seeing the actual Consultant after my next scan but only because the MW is on holiday, she made a point of writing on my notes and on the computer system that I was to see the Consultant only not the Registrar. I honestly think for the sake of your own sanity you sometimes have to go over peoples head's if you are not happy.

ThatGirl - does that mean that they wouldn't be able to turn him by ECV either?

I've just been assembling our pram :happydance: it was SO easy. The dog is not impressed with it at all and keeps giving it evil looks. Here it is

Attachments

• Pram.jpg
    Pram.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 11
Mrs J cuuuuute pram... :cloud9: I really like that one, a friend just sold hers though as she thought it was too heavy :shrug: I loooove it :)

I'm totally jealous!! Even though i dont want :baby: to come for another week i still am jealous!!

hey thanks for that, cant wait to meet my new little bean now im getting to hot and my little boy keeps telling me im going to explode!

She's only like a day from 36 weeks...which was considered full term not so long ago :shrug: MW told me that baby would be fine at 35 + when i was having contractions... though maybe they did try and baby was coming?

Ooooh how exciting

Thinking of you little A. Hope you have a nice easy labour :hugs:

Welcome leannebabyno3.

And oh hope all is well with Little A. Hope she has a nice easy labour.x

Oooh how exciting LittleA! Good luck for a speedy labour and healthy bubs! Jack was just a little over 36 weeks and came in at 7lb 2oz, so not too bad at all. I hope things go smoothly and can't wait to hear some news soon! Edge of seat stuff!!!

Gorgeous pram Mrs JO8!!

It's all getting a bit real now!!!

Good luck little A, happy birthing.

Thankyou for all the support, been reading up on OC and I am now officially sh*****g myself!!! I promise to get my bloods done tomorrow. I don't think the itching is as bad as it was but combining it with the nausea, sickness (which as my fourth baby is the first time ever for being sick at this stage), tiredness and depressive days worries me.

Kids bathtime now, I have three grumpy kids to contend with tonight.

I'll keep popping in tonight to check for baby news!!! :)

Good luck Little A!!! Its all so exciting!!!! I am so jealous!!!

Mrs J, gorgeous pram!!!

I think as Little A is so close to term they carry on rather than try to stop, everything should be fully developed by now, its just those extra chubby bits that go on in the last few weeks!

Good Luck Little A, Will be thinking of you :hugs:

Snoozie, I am so sorry sweetheart - I wasn't trying to scare you but I couldn't not mention it just in case. It's rare but as long as it's treated there are no more risks to you or baby and the odds of something horrible don't increase. I got my results earlier and I don't have it and I had all the symptoms - it must just be dry skin, ect. I really didn't mean to freak you but it's better to just have it checked out - my GP took the blood yesterday and I got the results today so they won't keep you waiting long :hugs: There is a sticky on front page of third tri with more info :)

Good luck little A :) Like you Blob - even though I want to go another week I am a bit jealous! Got a horrible feeling I will be waiting and waiting and watching you all go :p

Ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!:happydance: Good luck little A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'm also slightly jealous... Wanna meet my bubs too (but don't at the same time!))

Mrs J, your pram is lovely :)

AHHHH im sooo excited for LittleA, im not due till 14th but am soooooooo jealous... just think this time tomorrow she could be having a cuddle with her LO LUCKY LADY!!!

Good Luck LittleA..... hope it all well. Just realised it really can happen at any time!

Nice pram Mrs J , what make is it?

Snoozie, hope you manage to get yourself sorted out soon xx

Got my chickenpox results back this afternoon, I got the all clear !!!

Ohhh I'm so excited for Little A! And ever so slightly jealous too... good luck Little A, can't wait to hear what she has! x

Draz I have that feeling too... we'll prob be sitting here come 8th September going grrrrrrrrr HURRY UUUP!!!

Thanks Jellycat - it's a Brio Sing.

Wonder how dilated Little A is now?!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back