****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

You dont get them in the UK :) Until you're like 40 weeks and get a sweep :shrug: so depends where you are...

:hugs: to everyone because I have read through and know I had several things to say but can't remember them! :dohh:

Re nursing bras - how many do I need and when should I get fitted for them??

We have finally ordered the furniture for the nursery! :happydance: I've been struggling with this for ages, and could not find what I wanted!
Anyway, we decided to go for the Devonshire cot from Babies R Us, and just get normal bedroom furniture for the rest which is from Next. Really pleased and can't wait for it all to arrive so I can start getting sorted! We already have a nursing chair, bookcase and tallboy so apart from a new sink unit I think that will be the nursery done! :happydance:

Attachments

• Cot.jpg
    Cot.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
  • Chest.jpg
    Chest.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Wardrobe.jpg
    Wardrobe.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi all

I think I had a bloody show last night and thismorning. I havnt had a show before so not really sure. There so me blood on the tissue last night and jelly/mucas blood this morning. My lower back is SO sore. I really hope this doesnt mean baby is coming. Lego needs to cook for just a little long!

Morning all, just a quick one from me this morning, am struggling to keep up!! Thanks for all your well wishes about my fall. Apart from my knee being a right old mess I feel pretty much ok.

Had an awful day yesterday with a million and one BHs and my bump just felt very sore all over. Another crap night's sleep but I actually seem to feel pretty much okay this morning. My body is gearing up and playing silly tricks on me!

Little A! Eeeeeek! You can lose bits of your show over the course of weeks though I think, can't you? Not sure though. Keep cooking little Lego! x

Morning ladies, hope everyone isnt feeling to bad today? :flower:

ive not been feeling myself over the past few weeks, pain in pelivs and hips, no energy and my bloody feet!! also had green discharge (sorry TMI)

MW ran tests and all came back fine im pleased to report!
MW said bubba sounds fine too :happydance: she thinks my pain maybe due to spd so im at the phsio next week.

love the nursery furniture Mrs N :thumbup:

Sound like to it could be a show little A, i would phone MW if your pain gets worse hunni just to be on the safe side xxxx

Glad you are ok Asher xx

Little A, sounds like show to me!!! Eeee!!!

Jen lovely furniture!!!!

Daisybell glad all is ok with you x

Blob I get most of my pains early evening/night!! Hope that doesn't mean that going into labour will be in the middle of the night!!!

I have done all my housework, washing out on the line! Stew is cooking and made a crumble for tea!! I am well organised today!! I feel so much better now Hope has dropped!! Gonna take Murphy for a walk in a bit after I have had me cuppa!!

sounds like a show littleA! keep an eye on things, and go get checked out if you need to. I know of several people who had their show a couple of weeks before going into labour though, so it doesn't necessarily mean things are going to happen right away.

asher sorry you had a rubbish night, hope it doesn't catch up with you later!

daisybell - tips to help with the pelvic pain - sleep with a pillow between your kness, keep knees together when getting in & out of car, up from bed etc, heat packs/warm bath, sit down to put on clothes to avoid standing on one leg mostly rest but don't stay in one position too long!

becs wow you sound very organised!

right, I am off to sort out all baby's stuff, I need to take inventory of what we've got and what we haven't! for example I think we have a few sleepsuits in 0-3 months and none in newborn, and vest mostly in newborn but not 0-3 :wacko:

I actually bought an outfit in 3-6 months yesterday lol. it was in TKMaxx and that was the smallest size they had. Couldn't resist it so I had to get it. It's a lovely green colour with little caterpillars on!

Morning all!
LittleA sounds like it could well be your show! A sure sign that things are moving the right way but not necssarily right away! If and when I have mine I will be in the car with my bag insisting they take me in!!
Becs, you make me feel so lazy! I had a couple of days of non stop housework and I think I'm still suffering from it a week later!! Glad that Hope has dropped, another one heading in the right direction!
MrsN - lovely furniture, your nursery is going to look fab!
Daisy glad the appt went well and well done you for getting to see a physio so soon! I haven't heard anything from mine and have a feeling my phone call will come after she's born!!
I can't remember much else to be honest... glad apaton is ok, it's funny but after sharing this journey with you all I really do worry about all of you!!!

DH is insisting I stay in bed today, he thinks our problems yesterday were from too much walking around etc (was out shopping in Ipswich all day before hospital). So I'm getting waited on hand and foot and he's dealing with the boys while I play on the computer up here! Problem is, bed is not the comfiest for all my pains, but then to be honest neither is sofa or standing up!!

It's our 1st wedding anniversary on Sunday, he really wanted to buy me a Radley handbag which is gorgeous but so so expensive! I told him we really can't justify it possibly the same month our daughter could arrive.... scary thought that we might not have another pay packet before we meet her!! That said, being the big kids we are, we descided on buying a guitar hero package for the X box as a joint present for our anniversary, and he's going to get me the handbag as a present when I give birth to his daughter..... bonus!!

Louise, I think DH might be right, sounds like you have been spending too much time on your feet. Take it easy and enjoy being waited on!! I have a couple of radley bags, but I use my DKNY all the time!! I used to have a thing about designer bags but not too fussed now!!

LMAO been trying to get hold of Ian for an hour now and he has just called me back!! Good job I am not in labour!! Just seen on facebook that one of his lads thats on course is getting married today and I thought it would be nice if we had a wip round and sent them something from the section! Taken Murphy for a walk and he is pooped, now wondering what to do for lunch!!!

Ahh Becs, sounds like my hubby! I've often thought 'it's a good job I'm not in labour!'....

I've never ever owned a designer handbag, I always get mine from tesco or somewhere like that so I'm quite excited at the prospect! I think DH is more into the idea than me heheh!

Hey girls

Optical you sound like me with the hip pain and I do have SPD. That's exactly what it feels like, sleeping on a hard floor after a night out lol

Teeny don't worry about having a big baby, I think that they can be wrong and there are an awful lot of us being told that we're having enormous babies don't you think?

Mrs N love the furniture!

Ooh Little A sounds like it could be your plug! Like Asher said though it can come away over weeks, but I've also read if there is blood it's a bit more significant. Maybe chat to your midwife if you're worried?

Louise have a lovely rest, although I know how hard it is to get bloody comfy with spd!!

Last night I was tossing and turning with hip pain, mild cramps and heartburn, slept for an hour and up again at 4am wide awake and went back to bed at 6am til 11 this morning! It's driving me mad, it's like my body has gone mad! I simply can not sleep at night time and can only finally drop off for a bit in the mornings, it's driving me nuts! And sorry if TMI but I can't stop going to the toilet (no 2) even in the middle of the night now!! Driving me crazy, I just really need a good nights sleep. Any tips?? Matt's even sleeping in the spare room so I can have the whole bed, but it's not helping!

xx

Louise- i love redley bags, i have a radley change bag, you deserve one they last ages !

Optical- hope you get some rest today

Mrs N- stunning furniture!

Little A- somethings going on keep us posted

Becs- you make me feel lazy with your productive morning , id better put the washing out

Well im in hospital tommorow for the blood pressure checks i hope they dont keep me too long, i forgot to saty before both babies are still footling breech but they wont think about c section yet and if it is it wont be until 38 weeks.
ive got a long list of tidying jobs to do , its either that or read my book? Mmmm x

hey again!

I have been out for a walk and now have lost a significant amount of bloody stringy mucas. Enough to have some in my pants and alot on the paper.The pain is in my back and inside my vagina. Sometimes down my thighs. My bump does harden but is not sore the whole way up. The pains are not regular, dont last very long but are very painful. If this keeps up ill be ringing the midwife.

Emzy - I guess the only thing you can do it cut down on fibre in your diet and hope you get a bit bunged up?! It may be that baby is imminent because I've read that often your body has a bit of a "clear out" before labour.

Mrs N - Nice furniture

Louise - bed rest sounds like a good move after your eventful day yesterday

Asher - glad you are feeling better after your fall

Optical - sounds like SPD. I'm having hip issues too, I've given up and surrendered to the paracetemol

DH had a bump in the car last week - young driver on the wrong side of the road clipped our front bumper and took the water jet for the front lights off and some paint with his wheel arch. We weren't going to bother claiming on the insurance because the excess is £250 and DH thinks he can fix it for less. Anyway the lad was in a works van so they've decided they want to put if through the insurance. It makes me laugh DH is 39, never had an accident and this is a young lad in a works van. The idiot is trying to claim DH pulled out in front of him. Obviously he's a bit thick because it doesn't take a genius insurance investigator to work out that if DH had pulled out in front of him the damage would be to the front of his van rather than his rear wheel arch! :dohh: Just an extra hassle we could do without but it looks likely the insurance companies will agree to a no fault claim. I'm not sure how it works but if it's no fault we can get the car repaired without paying the excess, so it might be worthwhile after all.

I went to TK Maxx this morning and found this for £9.99 - it's so cute. I've just put it on the car seat handle :happydance:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Very-Hungr...sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=kids&qid=1281011120&sr=1-11

Gorgeoos Mrs N :cloud9:
Also i got two 'day' feeding bras and two cheap ones for night :thumbup: Also a tip get TONS of muslin squares...if you feed at night or even during the day your milk might be extreme until baby and you are better at it and you will just leak all over WHEN you are feeding also. Baby often comes off and your milk goes everywhere, you need about 2 muslins a feed :thumbup:

Little A :wohoo: sounds like you might be next!! My MW friend said anytime around where you are is totally normal and fine with most babies...

Awww Louise thats so nice of him :cloud9:

I couldnt get hold of Robin yesterday either :dohh: I did think the same thing :rofl:

Little A that sounds like Labour to me hun :flower:

I only had my show in Labour..so i would be thinking about the same as you. But hun i'm sure you know now they are the start of contractions.

Wow LittleA it does seem that something is happening for you! Keep us posted I hope everything is ok xxx

Little A, sounds like a show! Exciting times! :)

Asher sorry to read about your fall, I hope you are feeling ok.xx

Mrs N, lush furniture! :)

Optical, I hope you get to rest today.

Can I vent here please?
Had my growth scan last week followed by my consultant appointment. My scan was fine, baby is just above average which is perfect. It's strange how I grow massive boy babies but the girls always sit just under 9lbs at birth. I'm guessing this one is on track for 8-9lbs at full term. :)
So then I had my consultant appointment. She questioned why I needed a growth scan so I told her. She mentioned my bmi and how I'm lucky I'm tall (thanks) and said great your on line for a normal delivery.
I then raised my concerns about my rash, I'm itching so badly in my sleep I'm making myself bleed, she fobbed me off with normal pg symptoms and told me to leave it alone. I suggested maybe I needed bloods to check my liver function so she gave me some forms. Sheesh..talk about useless, she didn't even examine my rash or body or bump!
I then wanted to query my spd, I am in so much pain, sometimes I get up at night to go to the toilet and I can't stand up straight to walk. She dissmissed my concerns as unfortunate pg normality. Yes I know it will go adfter ther baby but I feel so dissmissed and let down by the nhs, she just wanted me in and out of her office. :( Silly moo bag. Plus there was none to take my bloods because of staff shortages and my spd was too bad to walk across the hospital to the regular bloods place. :(
Oh and while I'm whinging I'm still being sick and it's not even just in the mornings now, I was sick at 10ppm last night and at 1pm in the day in the kitchen bin.....it's so cruel and so gross, I have never had extended sickness like this.

I feel better for getting that out thanks to anyone who read it.xx

And will you all stop getting so close to the finish line I have blooming ages to go lol! ;P

Awww hun :hugs: I really hate having a bad appointment with MWs etc it always makes you really grumpy :nope: I dont see why they are to do with pregnancy when they are so sodding miserable :gun::gun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->