****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Good stuff on the chickenpox all clear Jellycat! One less thing to worry about!

Hopefully yours will be like Drazic, Snoozie, but worth getting the checks. :hugs:

I am thinking about Little A all the time! How exciting will it be when there's loads of news rolling in about all the September Stars in labour!! Can't wait!

Just been out for a nice walk with the dogs. My pelvis and my back are now in agony but the stretch was lovely! Shower time now!

ohh good luck little A and her star very exciting, makes me reaise im so near and yet so far x

I too keep wondering how far Little A is!! Its all very exciting!!!

Just had a shower after a nice walk, Ian is gonna give me a foot massage and then gonna watch Mistresses!!! I am feeling so much better today, amazing what a good nights sleep can do!! Fx'd I have the same tonight!!

Going for a shower and an early night now, keep popping by to see how Little A is doing, its addictive!!
Got to wait til morning now for any checks for updates!
Night all, Good luck Little A,
Back tomorrow xx

hey again!

I have been out for a walk and now have lost a significant amount of bloody stringy mucas. Enough to have some in my pants and alot on the paper.The pain is in my back and inside my vagina. Sometimes down my thighs. My bump does harden but is not sore the whole way up. The pains are not regular, dont last very long but are very painful. If this keeps up ill be ringing the midwife.

Been to a mums & tums class today for a birthing plan discussion...one thing she did say was that the contractions can be in your thighs & back too...doesnt mean its not a contraction!! Good luck hun xx

:hugs: to everyone because I have read through and know I had several things to say but can't remember them! :dohh:

Re nursing bras - how many do I need and when should I get fitted for them??

We have finally ordered the furniture for the nursery! :happydance: I've been struggling with this for ages, and could not find what I wanted!
Anyway, we decided to go for the Devonshire cot from Babies R Us, and just get normal bedroom furniture for the rest which is from Next. Really pleased and can't wait for it all to arrive so I can start getting sorted! We already have a nursing chair, bookcase and tallboy so apart from a new sink unit I think that will be the nursery done! :happydance:

Fab choice of cot hun :winkwink: We have bought the cream one!! x

Em hope your feeling better soon...you sound like me with your handbags - peacocks, new look, tesco...nowt wrong with them lol! x

Been to see midwife today (35+2) she says im only measuring 30 weeks! She is not concerned because my growth scan last week was ok! Was woken with cramp like stitch down one side of my bump this morning, ate my breakfast and then was sick :oS x x

Hope everyone else is well xx

ooh good luck LittleA, hope it all goes smoothly :hugs:

OH i've missed so much today apparently!! a friend of mine had her baby at 36 weeks, he was perfectly healthy. I'm sure Little A's will turn out just as great!
(even though i'm horrible jealous too, i've been dreaming about holding mine for the past couple nights :) )

Snoozie, I am so sorry sweetheart - I wasn't trying to scare you but I couldn't not mention it just in case. It's rare but as long as it's treated there are no more risks to you or baby and the odds of something horrible don't increase. I got my results earlier and I don't have it and I had all the symptoms - it must just be dry skin, ect. I really didn't mean to freak you but it's better to just have it checked out - my GP took the blood yesterday and I got the results today so they won't keep you waiting long :hugs: There is a sticky on front page of third tri with more info :)

Good luck little A :) Like you Blob - even though I want to go another week I am a bit jealous! Got a horrible feeling I will be waiting and waiting and watching you all go :p

Thankyou, I wasn't too worried as I've had itching in pg before just with the added symptomsI do need to get checked out. I called to see if the clinic was open for bloods tomorrow, spoke to a mw and she's booked me in for the day assessment centre tomorrow afternoon, she said my registrar should have referred me there last friday when I saw her. Doh! They will take bloods, monitor baby and get me the results within a few hours. They've also said they'll get me antihistemines for the itching, I'm worried that'll make the baby drowsy so I need to ask that. Hopefully everything is fine but if not I'm getting it sorted. Thanks again.xxx I'm so glad your results were ok.x

I wonder how LittleA is doing?

Ooooo Good Luck LittleA - Im going to end up checking here all night for news now !!

Oh how jealous I am of LittleA! But I wish her all the best for a quick labour and healthy Bubs. xx

Oh my god!!

I go off to do boring things all day like sleeping, washing and washing the car and come back to find we have a Star mummy in labour ward!!!:happydance:

Soooo exciting!!! Good Luck Little A!!!!:happydance:Am sure all will be grand with baby...:thumbup:

I think we should do a wee bet as to sex, weight etc she will have!

I think she is having a baby girl who will be 6lb 12oz on 6th at 3am. :cloud9:

Oh god I am so exciting I dont think I will sleep tonight as I will be checking for updates!:dohh:

I am so excited that I cant actually remember anything else that has gone on in here today....so I am so sorry for not mentioning you!
Oh I do remember there being itchyness and the crap MW I would push for bloods for the liver thing as you just never know and really they should be taking pregnant woman more seriously! And as to why she couldnt do the bloods herself is beyond me!

I remember seeing nursery furniture which was gorgeous (sorry again I cannot remember whos:blush:) but wow I am very jealous:thumbup:

Hoping everyone else is doing fabby tonight.

Have I mentioned I am quite excited for LittleA?:happydance:

Emma.xx

HIya Girls sorry to ask as i know its a bit personal but has anyone started to loose their plug yet?
Reason i ask is (heres the tmi) ive had a bit (small) bit of tinged discharge over the last 2 days yesterday it was tinged like a peachy colour n a bit gluey and today its more a v pale yellowy/brown. As I say not particularly a lot as in enough for me to think ill ring the hospital as i know as long as its not red etc etc but what do u think?

HIya Girls sorry to ask as i know its a bit personal but has anyone started to loose their plug yet?
Reason i ask is (heres the tmi) ive had a bit (small) bit of tinged discharge over the last 2 days yesterday it was tinged like a peachy colour n a bit gluey and today its more a v pale yellowy/brown. As I say not particularly a lot as in enough for me to think ill ring the hospital as i know as long as its not red etc etc but what do u think?

My midwife said today that it can come out from 36 weeks, and described it how you have so could well be your plug! :flower: x

Little A has been joined by a beautiful baby girl weighing 5lbs 7oz. I've seen a photo and she's gorgeous!

My midwife said today that it can come out from 36 weeks, and described it how you have so could well be your plug! :flower: x

OOoooh thanks for your reply, that has made me feel a whole lot better, xx

Massive congrats Little A :happydance:

I can't believe Stars are having their babies already! I'm bringing up the rear and still have ages to go.

Janeydee - my show with DS was almost clear and jelly-like and I lost it gradually over a period of 4 days, then went into labour on the 5th day. It wasn't at all like the bloody show the books describe that comes out all at once.

I'm getting very tired these days - toilet training a toddler that doesn't want to nap any more is not exactly the restful end to a pg I had hoped for :winkwink: My bump is getting very heavy - but I've still got lots of growing to do. Have finally started getting ready for this LO. Think I will get DH to get the stuff out of the loft next weekend when DS is staying at Grandmas.

Right I'm off to try to get some sleep now, though I drank a pint of water this evening so no doubt I'll be up to the loo lots. I've reached the 'I wee therefore I am' phase - oh joys!

Woooo hoooooo Little A!!!!! I hope my labour goes so quickly... that's amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->