****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Big Congrats Little A ... a baby girl and so quick.... I'm so happy xx

Congrats Little A!!!!

Have posted on this thread in a while... sorry! but i do check in on you ladies from time to time. I went to the doctor today and im 1cm dilated :happydance: still 30 days to go but i would love for my princess to come early as the doctor said shes fine to come now!! hope all you ladies are doing well!!

Maybe you're next then SpelmanMommy?! It's all getting so excited.

Sorry for the lack of personals. I've been having dinner for my leaving do from work. It's my first day of maternity leave tomorrow!! Whoo hoo.

It's been very exciting getting the texts from Little A. I too can't believe how quick her labour was. I hope mine is like that.

x

Congratulations Little A!!!! OMG her dream about texting you Fishy was true xxx

OH MY GOD!!!

I go away to get a massage and come back and LittleA has a little girl!!

I am so so happy for them all!

Hope all is good with baby and mummy!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Blimen hec Becs you are right!! How spooky. Hope I have a dream like that tonight!! lol

Congratulations on your princess Little A. I hope my labour is as quick x thought I would have a quick check for updates before bed. I'm glad I did now! X

congratultions littlea im so freaking excited right now........ cant wait to see pics.... ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH hehehehehehehehehehehe so excited man!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!! How exciting, I got all excited when I saw the post saying she was 3cm dilated, then on labour ward, and then her baby is here!! Massive congratulations LittleA, I had such a feeling it would be a girly bump for you this time! Can't wait to hear about how it was and find out her name, and a piccie!! Hope Mummy and baby are doing well x

Oh yeah, hi everyone else!! Forgot about you lot! This is so exciting.. it just suddenly became very real!

OMG!!!!!!!!! Congrats Little A!!!!!
I don't log on for a day and I miss all of the excitement!!!!!
So happy to hear she had a nice short labour...but we have to remember girls...this is Rebecca's 3rd baby. Might not be so quick for some of us...but we can dream right? lol

xo

Awww, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Need pictures of our third star! X

Congrats Little A!!!! Can't wait to see pics and know the name of your beautiful baby girl.
Hope everyone else is doing well.

well done little A sending you and your pink star lots of love x

A huge congratultaions on the pink bundle Little A!
I have literally just got out of bed and had to log on..I was so excited to hear the news!!

I wonder who's next?? xx Keep those dreams coming Becs! (and let one be me!) lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->