****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congratulations Little A such a nice little surprise!!! xxx

Wow congrats Little A how exciting! I am so pleased you got your girly! Can't wait to hear the full story and see some pics of Sept Star number 3!! Hope you got some rest last night. xxx

Morning everyone!!

Good Morning lovelies xx

Another good nights sleep for me!!! It must be Ian's foot massges that are making me all relaxed!! Not got much to do today, Ian finishes work at lunch and then has 3 weeks off!! Mind you if I go into labour he has been allowed to add his paternity leave onto the end of it, so he could potentialy have 6 weeks off as he has also added another week onto his paternity leave!! I think I will go mad if we end up spending 6 weeks together, I am so not used to it!! From Monday we are painting our house back and getting all the blinds down etc ready to move!! Wanna get all the bits and bobs done so we are not doing it when Hope is here!!

Morning girls

I had a pretty good nights sleep too Becs, which makes a nice change! I went to bed about midnight, got up again for a bit at about 1 but then slept from about 2 til 7.30 this morning with only two trips to the loo for a wee! God I never thought I'd say that 5 and a half hours constituted a good nights sleep! I could have slept longer but baby woke me up with violent hiccups! Lovely way to wake up though isn't it :cloud9:

Another drizzly day here in Bolton, I don't think we are going to get any more sun. Think those 2 hot days back in June were our summer :haha:

Today I'm going to have one last sort out of the nursery. I have already sorted it twice but want to make sure it's not dusty or anything so I'm going to take everything out, dust and put it all back and also make up the cot with the freshly washed bedding :cloud9:

Got a bit of an uneventful weekend ahead I think, Matt is going to the football with his mate tomorrow so will be out all day and I have no plans, then Sunday I think he is working on his book. He is a writer and pitched a book to a couple of publishers earlier this year. They are both interested but want to see more before they commit to publishing it, so he has been locking himself away trying to get it all done before the baby arrives in the hope that one of them publishes it! It'd be great if they did, but it does mean that I don't see him some days when he gets going with it.

What have you girls got planned for the weekend? Anything good?

xx

Nothing much planned here, just getting the nursery ready for the decorators to start on monday - still got to clear out the rest of the old furniture. my parents are coming up to visit one day, not sure which yet, as hubby is away at a friend's for the weekend.
Need my mum to do some gardening, I can't get down to ground level any more!

I'm having the same problem Mrs N, I wanted to plant a couple of plants in our border last week but couldn't get down low enough to do it! lol

I just need to wash my moses basket bedding out as Missy our cat slept in it, so we have put it on top of the wardrobe now, so gonna sort that out!! We have bought a cat net to put over it!!

I don't know what we are doing this weekend, probably take Muprhy to the beach tomorrow and then we might be going to a Help for Heroes dog show, if not I am going shopping with my Mum!!

I know what you mean about 5 and a half hours sleep!! I went to bed at 10.30 and only got up twice for a wee, I think she has finally moved from my bladder!! I can tell she has patterns of sleep and awake now.

Our cat slept in the cot so I had to wash all the bedding yesterday! Naughty kitty. I was looking at those net things, but a friend told me that she had one but it just caved in when the cat jumped on top of it so it was no good lol I'm just trying to keep the nursery door closed now so he doesn't go in there at all. He malts fur everywhere!!

one of our cats slept on the pram carrycot
think he's learnt not to though. we've been trying to leave baby stuff around so they get used to it & it's not a novelty when baby arrives!

Yaaaay congrats Little A :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Urgh well i'm totally fecked today :cry: I'm in so much pain its killing me :nope: Last night start getting pains again but mine are not normal BHs mine are so fast i get only 30secs between them :cry: they were sore but just like early labour it was just that they lasted hours and that fast it shattered me :nope: I just dont understand the need for them :lol: I'm good with pain i had Tabs with no drugs at all... :wacko: I just am cramping all the time and getting pains as if baby is coming but then it all just stops :hissy: :hissy: Going to rant at the MW today :rofl: I dont think this baby will be born soon, i think 38-39 weeks but i cant do this until then :(

Sorry for the rant... i want some more mummies to meet their babies :wohoo:

Blob - sorry to hear you are in so much pain :cry:
I had two really painful BH this morning but they don't sound anything like as bad as yours. Perhaps the MW will be able to shed some light on what's going on today.

I wonder what Little A has called her little girl?

My dog is definitely not a fan of the pram. We left is up until yesterday evening but now it's folded in the bedroom. The dog literally ran into the garden to get away from it, when he came back in he got on the sofa and glared at it. When I collapsed the chassis he ran out of the room again! Lol! I think I'm going to put it up every couple of days until he get's used to it. I thought about leaving it up but I don't want to risk him chewing the fabric of the apron or something when I'm not looking. If he get's on the sofa he can just about reach it so I wouldn't put it past him.

We are off to see my DH's uncle this afternoon for a bit of a wander and we will go for a nice meal. Tomorrow my BF is coming over as I haven't seen her for a couple of weeks and on Sunday my MIL is coming and staying over the day. I think it will be a nice relaxed weekend all in all. I'll have to review the list of jobs we have to do and see how well we have done this week.

Catch up later

x

Morning!

The babies name is on her facebook page...but I didn't want to put it incase her text buddy was gonna do it. But it's truely gorgeous! I will go onto her page and double check spellings and be back...

Blob it sounds horrible, especially if they are coming on top of each other!
Do you think your midwife might examine you to see if your dilating...goodness I hope when the baby is coming you get time to fill your pool! I know the mw said she might not make it to you in time....hmmm maybe she knows something you don't about your pains?? Wishing you labour dust to have the next star as that sounds horrendous what your going through!
And well done you on the no pain relief with Tabs!

Right I will be back! I could have just opened a new page to check but am on my pod and don't know it that's possible.

Emma.xx

According to her facebook LittleA has named her baby girl

Amelia Rose!

Just gorgeous and as I say I hope it wasn't meant to be secret or anything...just a few people have asked.

Xxx

Amelia Rose is a gorgeous name xxx Thanks for letting us know Emma!!

Blob they sound awful xx

Mrs J, poor dog!!! Our dog sleeps by our pram and the cat sleeps in the shopping basket bit lol!! We have the rain cover over it so the cat can't get in!! Have a nice weekend!!

Hey Girlies!! :flower:

Hope everyone is well. Can anyone tel me how I get the September Stars sign on to my signature? Been trying and can't get it to work xx

Thanks for the advice mrs n :thumbup: i think i might buy some of them heat
packs and try them, if i remember to pick them up :wacko:
went shopping yesterday and forgot half of the things i needed and i
had a list :haha:

louise i would winge to your MW to make sure that she has sent the refferal
for the physio

:happydance: for little A on the birth of her girly, i love the name Amelia rose
so preety :thumbup:

:hugs: Blob sorry to hear that you are in pain, i sure they must be doing something good (that what i try and tell myself anyway)
i hope things improve today :thumbup:

carnt believe that 3stars have been born already, im due 4weeks on sunday
and im starting to panic coz i still havnt bought everything yet :oops: xxx

Hope everyone has a good day xxxx :kiss:

Hey Girlies!! :flower:

Hope everyone is well. Can anyone tel me how I get the September Stars sign on to my signature? Been trying and can't get it to work xx

Have you seen the how too on the first post? You copy and paste the link into your signature box, but there is a space you have to delete. Something like instead of [img ] its

Congrats on your little girl littlea and its a luvly name

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->