****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey Girlies!! :flower:

Hope everyone is well. Can anyone tel me how I get the September Stars sign on to my signature? Been trying and can't get it to work xx

Have you seen the how too on the first post? You copy and paste the link into your signature box, but there is a space you have to delete. Something like instead of [img ] its x[/QUOTE]

Yay thank you, feel officially part of the 'club' now xxx

Seems another September baby is on his way...AOB1013's waters have broken and has started contracting!! :)

Morning ladies!

That's a gorgeous name - well done little A - we need pics!

Blob :hugs: Fx you feel better soon, or that things get moving for you for good!

Well, I woke up at 4 and didn't get back to sleep until about 6 for no other reason than that I just wasn't tired! I'm completely addicted to nutella on toast at the moment, and wanted some. But I was determined NOT to have nutella at 5am. So in the end I fell back to sleep and woke up at half 10!!! (and then had 4 slices of nutella on toast :blush:).

I'm so glad I only have a little dog... It can't reach to get in the pram lol. I must say though, I feel really sorry for her at the moment as I can't walk her cos of my back. Poor lil' dog. Every time I get my coat she looks at me and wags her tail. I take her to the stables every day for a run, but it's not really the same. It's like my poor horsey who's not getting ridden either. Oh well, in a couple of months i'll be able to walk the dog with my pram :)

And good luck to Ally and her lil man! He should be fine at nearly 34 weeks; hope all goes well for her!

Seems like its finally happening for the stars!!! I don't hold out much hope for an early arrival, would be nice but I doubt it!!!

I dont want :baby: to come until next weekend :lol: Not ready yet :haha: But i just dont get why i'm getting them :wacko: I kinda think baby is getting ready and when she decides to come she will cannon ball into the world :rofl: The pool arrives on monday and will be filled on tuesday prob so will be filled already :wohoo: So i'm going to just sit in it and relax :)

Think we're lucky we dont walk our dogs they just get let out :lol: But living on a farm is easy for that :)

Awwww that name is GORGEOUS that is on our girl list :cloud9:

I wonder how many stars will be here before September?!!

Hi

Congrates little a what a lovley name u have chosen.

Well I am just so so shattered agen begin to drive me mad I sleep for a few hours a nie then as soon as it's morning I get comftorable and I can sleep it's so frustrating. My oh had a interview At 10 this morning and I'm still sat wait for him lol althoughits given me chance to catch up with the thread as I don't get much chance and it's been quite nice to sit and chill in a cafe with a cup of tea lol hopin he hurries up now though I'm dyin to go home and have an hours nap lol

Went to Aquanatel yesterday mad me feel loads betta.

It's getting exiting now and all the lil stars starting to arrive lol iv sti got just under 5 weeks left although I keep telling her we ate ready anytime now lol

I can't work out if she has dropped I keep feelin pressure down there but my bump dosent look high or low will try work out how to put a pic up on here later

Gonna keep checkin in today to check the other lil star that may be on the way .

Have a good day everyone xxx

No way!!! Another baby coming!!!! Good luck to AOB1013!

Little A, congrats again, gorgeous name!!!!

33 weeks for me today...that's less than 50 days to go!!! :) Still seems ages away lol.

Congrats on your gorgeous girl little A!

Blob, sounds horrible, sending :hugs:

Sorry for the lack of personals, I am feeling right down. Found out this morning I have group B strep. Read too much and now I am super scared and worried. Anyone else have it? :hugs:

Hey Drazic i have it too - they keep reassuring me that it is not dangerous unless they dont know about it - so now that they do it shouldnt be a problem - it will mean that if you were planning a water birth you cant have it and when you go into labour youll need to get dstraight to the hospital so that they can put us on an antibiotic drip..... we wont be able to be discharged in 6 hours like most other people they will want to monitor you and baby for at least 24 hours after birth... i havent asked if that means just baby staying in or both of us but have a consultant appointment on monday so will ask then. After 24 hours if baby is showing no signs then we are free to leave.....

you still got my number? we can have a nice long chat about it if you like because ive wanted someone to talk to about it for ages.....

All i know is to not scare yourself on google with this one as it can be nasty but really really shouldnt be. xx

Wow it's all happening here, our little stars are eager!

Congrats Little A, Is this her first little girl? Lovely name, very pretty!

Sending AOB1013, lots of luck to you and your little man xx

Well blink and it all happens here!

No personals sorry, trying to upload pics for my dh, with kids all round me, and washing to dry and a rubbish rainy day, and a party to get my littlest to and an incomplete present to take so far!
Dh always asks me to do these things at the worst moment possible!

Back later I hope for a better catch up!

Will be getting facebook sorted soon too, can't stand being so disconnected from everyone!

:hugs: :baby:thinkpink xx

Carley, Thanks so much sweetheart. I am sure I wrote it down, I will text you. Thank you :hugs: EDIT - Could you resend me it? I can't find it :hugs:

becs0375, Found out this morning by text (technology hey?!) We paid for a private test as I couldn't get rid of the nagging feeling about it. So glad I did now, even though I am sad it is much better to know.

Oooooo congrats Little A!!! What a gorgeous name! I cannot believe us Stars are starting to have our wonderful babies! Crazy times!

Ive been getting the hip pain at night aswell - cannot sleep atall. I think I have that restless leg problem aswell which is a pain in the bum!!

I cant remember names as ive read so many posts but:

Itchy hands and feet - your midwife should have done something - I cant believe she said it was normal. She should have had your bloods form filled out pronto!!! Silly lady!

I also love that nursery set in the white - looks beautiful.

Hope everyone is ok =) xxxxx

Drazic - sorry to hear about your group B strep :hugs: try and stay positive and step away from google.

Good luck AOB - another baby on the way :happydance:

Drazic, you will be fine with some antibiotics given to you in labour. Far better to know about it than not to know.

Off to the assessment unit soon, hopefully my bloods will all be fine.

Love to all mums and bumps.x

Good luck at the assessment unit hun. I am sure you don't have OC, but probably the same - just better to know if you do! :hugs:

OMG! Who's been having babies?!!!! I have to go back and check now :wohoo:

exciting!

Congrats LittleA! so weird you only mentioned having that dream the other night right? or was it Fish&chips who dreampt you had a girl? either way, spooky! lovely name too :)

x

Hey Ladies,
Look at what happens when i don't come on for a few days! LittleA that name is gorgeous & top of my girl list heehee - just gotta convince DH!
Ooooh maybe Star No4 will be here today, & here was you lot betting i'd be next......no chance, Tufty is definately his/her Daddas bubba - i bet i'll be late :dohh:
Not been on as i've been seriously nesting again - this time in the nursery, i now feel i can call it that:haha:. Had a complete furniture shift around the other day, put shelves up, corner unit for my nappies, sorted baby changing unit out etc etc. I love coming & sitting in here now! Just need one more shelf for the books to go over the door frame then i think i'm all done!
Drazic :hugs: i'm sure you'll be fine - chat to Carley, she's a wise monkey :haha:
Snoozie - thinking about you hun :hugs:
Hope everyone else is ok? I've still not caught up & i think i've gone beyond that point now - i'd be here all week & suddienly i have a busy social calendar :shrug:. Reunion with 3 school friends tonight (1 of them includes my ex - who i was with for 10 yrs - sister, she was my best mate at school) got the scrapbooking crop tomorrow, work friends sons wedding reception sunday (all the asian food you can eat too - woohoo - spices here i come), monday midwife & 3rd hypnobirth class, next weekend frisbee golf & meal out for another friends birthday eeeek - actually i have no time to be going into labour right now :dohh:

Oh & before i go - i just wanna say i bought the cutest little mits, socks & hats from boots in the sale on monday, i still can't get over how tiny they are - not sure they are even big enough to fit the cat let alone a baby :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->