****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Just seen this and think its perfect for our little September stars...what do you think?? https://www.brightstarkids.com.au/i.../product_id/114/Star-Wall-Stickers-|-Wall.htm

Iv craved ice pops too!!! My iron levels were fine when checked :) My Sisters (2 of them) used to put the hoover of and sit sniffing the dusty hoover smell!!!! haha

Louise :hugs:

OMFG i'm so so exhausted i think i'm going to go to bed in a moment i really just dont feel right :cry:

Oooohhh blob....:hugs: hope you feel better hun...although I have a spooky little feeling that you might be introduced to a baby girl before the weekend is out! x

I know what u mean blob i just dont feel right, bump is really really tight and was having cramps right at the bottom of my bump earlier!! Braxton Hicks i hope...scared DF he keeps saying we could have a baby this weekend haha think he's excited!! lol x

If you could all mentally book me in to pop on Tuesday that would be grand!

Can I join Louise (hope you are ok)...........ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody stupid NHS!!!!

Ok so you all know I was given a day assessment appointment today as they wanted to check my rash etc seen as the consultant didn't check me over. Well I even took directions over the phone on where exactly I was going. I was all VERY clear! So I get there today on time and I'm not on the list....wtf................I was sent to pathology to get the bloods done, meanwhile dh phoned through to see what on earth was going on.................keep in mind I was told I'd get bloods done, hang around for a bit, get baby monitored, see consuiltant and get the results for the LFT's at least. I also called a friend in to babysit the three kids. So dh was told that they'd spoken to my registrar and she claims to have given me a full examination...................WTF....what a liar, she didn't feel my bump or look at my rash, I sat in the chair for a few mins before being rushed out. I am livid!!!!
What a cow backtracking incase I haver OC. Sooo mad!!!

So dh and I are baffled over the appointment today, we know both of us are not going mad!!!! Bizzarre!!!! But the main thing is the bloods are done and I'll phone for the results tomorrow afternoon after 3pm. I'm feeling confident that all will be ok, I think the itching has subsided the last 48 hours.

4th baby and never before have I had such a palava with the nhs!

Blob, I hope you feel well again soon.xxx

What a nightmare hun. Good luck for the results tomorrow :hugs:

:lol: thanks Louise :hugs: On the one hand i REALLY want to have my baby but on the other i really want my homebirth and cant have one until i'm pretty much 38 weeks :cry:

Evening!

Well I am in a better mood I just had a bad tea from the chippy with salt and far too much chippy sauce:blush:blood sugar before bed will hate me but I dont care!
I did a bit of gardening and dragged bushes about the garden to various places for a change and to take out my courier frustrations:haha:

Louise I hope your ok and please can you book me in for delivery of baby girl after Tuesday please:thumbup:

Blob I hope you feel better although I do want your body to decide to have baby too...that said if your after your home birth but cant til 38 weeks I am torn between it now! Is that cos you wont get your pool for a while? Plus its really just one more week...7 days...not too long? Or maybe you have a big bath tub:shrug:

Snoozie thats shocking! I hope you got some answers re the doc as she obviously either has no clue about examinations or doing some very bad practice which should be highlighted! Hope you results are good news!:hugs:

Oooo limpets BH...so we could have a few more stars by the end of the weekend:happydance:

I need to check to see if there is an update on Ally (cant remember her username) Did she chat in here??

Right am off for a nose.

Emma.xx

Snoozie what a nightmare xx

Louise, you feel better now chick!!!!

I keep wondering who will be next!!

I have been having a 'clear out' (tmi) bowels stuff, must of gone about 5 or 6 times today!!! Been having some cramping too, but I am not hopeful for an early arrival!! Ian has predicted I will be about 38 weeks!!

Becs I've been going about a million times a day for the last few days as well and getting up in the night to go as well!! It's quite annoying, I seem to spend my whole life in the bathroom! x

hey ladies!!! GUESS WHAT!!! my c-section is booked for three weeks time on the 27th of august!! i get to meet my little girl :happydance::happydance:

https://www.tickerclub.com/cache/cbb4b7974c.png0

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev245pp___.png

https://lb2f.lilypie.com/AnWgp1.png

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;23/st/20110605/e/are+1st+annivrsary/k/6f9f/event.png

c-section booked for the 27th of august not long till we meet are little girl!

Thats brilliant Shorman!!!!

Emma, its such an inconvienience!!! I am down to 2 or 3 times in the night!! I am so sick of going to the toilet now, I used to be able to hold myself for ages, now I have to go when I feel the urge!!!

My right rib area is burning where she is wedged!! Been on my ball for about 30 mins!! How long does everyone else do??

Oh Shorman thats fantastic news...bet you cant wait now and will be counting down the days!

My birthday is the 26th so will be thinking of you!!

Hope it flies in for you!

Emma.xx

Good Luck Shorman! x

Wee wake ups = nightmare!!! I live in a 1900's terraced property and our toilet is downstairs, so each night its down the stair through the lounge through the kitchen past the backdoor (actually no stop and open door for dog to go loo too) then into the bathroom! Luckily though im only woken once by it!! x

Lilbumpblue

My house is the same and getting up in the middle of the night is doing my head in... seriously thonking about moving down to the sofa soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->