****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

My DF hates the loo & bathroom being downstairs!! Good idea Carley lol x

Hi ladies! So exciting with all these gorgeous babies popping out already!!!! I can't wait! I just told DH that all these supposed "Sept Stars" seem to be impatient little boogers and just don't wanna wait. I'm starting to thing we need to start a new thread called August Angels and move over there. ROFL

Hi ladies! So exciting with all these gorgeous babies popping out already!!!! I can't wait! I just told DH that all these supposed "Sept Stars" seem to be impatient little boogers and just don't wanna wait. I'm starting to thing we need to start a new thread called August Angels and move over there. ROFL

Rolf love it defo joining ! Xx

Girl, I would give anything to move too! I just have been so miserable that I want this little bundle of joy to get here. At least you have your section booked so you know when your end is coming....lol. I can't get my doctor to agree to any of my plans for when I want Cade to get here. Dang it!

Lol aw bless you :) doctors are very unhelpful like that lol, do you feel like your LO will be overdue, early or on time nursekel? Xx

Well, when I started with the preterm labor at 27 weeks I would've sworn early but now that I seem to be slowing down on my contractions and not dilating anymore...I have no idea. I told my DH that just my luck this booger will go 42 weeks! LOL I still feel like he will be a little early but how much I don't know. What is the reason they have scheduled a section for you and LO?

With my daughter I had an emergency c - section she almost died and well I went through pro's and cons and decided I just can't take the risk and I wasn't the same person as I had been I really went into myself when I had my daughter and would go out or see anyone for fear that something bad might happen so I decided with great thought as to I only had my daughter a year and a month ago I would be comfortable in having a natural birth for those reasons wish I could be brave but am at piece with the decision, aw typical my daughter who is now 1 tried to come at 32 weeks but ended up being over due by two weeks lol. Xx

I totally understand that decision then. My labor with my DD was only 16 hrs long and she weighed 5lbs 8oz so she was a tiny easy thing to have. I have already been told this little one has a very large head and I am terrified of having a section. I am just hoping if it looks like he is getting really big that my OB will agree to an early induction or something. It is really important to me to have a vaginal birth but so far nothing with this has been easy so....lol.

Morning ladies! Any news on AOB?

My dog is driving me insane! Got up at 5.15 for a wee & he was snoring in the living room. Took me ages to get to sleep as baby (who was head down not breech at the time!) had hiccups. Dog then woke me up at 7.35. I thought he wanted a wee but seemingly not so I left the back door open and came back to bed. DH is asleep & the bloody dog has been crying by the door & stamping his feet (we have wooden floorboards) for 40mins because he wants to come in the bedroom for chin rubs with DH who has slept through it all!! Anybody want a Basset Hound??? :rofl:

Morning ladies! Any news on AOB?

My dog is driving me insane! Got up at 5.15 for a wee & he was snoring in the living room. Took me ages to get to sleep as baby (who was head down not breech at the time!) had hiccups. Dog then woke me up at 7.35. I thought he wanted a wee but seemingly not so I left the back door open and came back to bed. DH is asleep & the bloody dog has been crying by the door & stamping his feet (we have wooden floorboards) for 40mins because he wants to come in the bedroom for chin rubs with DH who has slept through it all!! Anybody want a Basset Hound??? :rofl:

Well i didnt have a loo wake until 7:30!!! DF went off to work at 7:50 and now im lying in bed with my cuppa and my laptop just relaxing...then the pesky pooch decided he didnt want me laying in bed he wanted me up and playing... grrrrr!! I managed shut him up thou and he is now asleep! lol x

Mrs J08- bless the dog and dh sleeping through amazing how they practice that ready for when baby arrives!

im going to do lots of house work today didnt do any yesterday very lazy!
The midwife phoned from hosp just to piont out the anemia concerns again, i had half a guiness last night purely medicinal :)

has everyone chosen there babies names yet?

Mrs J08- bless the dog and dh sleeping through amazing how they practice that ready for when baby arrives!

im going to do lots of house work today didnt do any yesterday very lazy!
The midwife phoned from hosp just to piont out the anemia concerns again, i had half a guiness last night purely medicinal :)

Medicinal :haha:

We have chosen James Cooper for our baby boy! Have you chosen names yet?? x

Yes we chose ours back in April although we aren't sharing as we have also been keeping the sex of our baby secret. My Mum and a couple of my friends know I'm on here so I can't risk revealing it. I chose the baby's first name and DH chose the baby's middle name. DH said no to my first name choice originally but for some reason he seemed to come around to it and out of the blue agreed :happydance: It's not a particularly popular name as in top 100 rather than top 50 but since we decided on it I keep hearing it everywhere! We were on hol recently with MIL & FIL and an admittedly naughty child had the same name. I braced myself waiting for my MIL to say something derogatory about the name (as she had told me she disliked some of the other names we have considered during the week) but thankfully she didn't say anything. Phew I was so relieved, one of the reasons we haven't discussed names with anyone is that it's so subjective I know I would be upset if they said they didn't like it. This way I figure even if they don't like it, they will be too polite to say after the baby is born and named :blush:

Shorman :wohoo: thats fab!! I'm dead jealous you know when you're meeting your baby.

Emma its cos my pool cost me £300 and i dont get any of that back if she comes early :wacko: Doesnt bother me waiting 7 days though...i just dont want to go overdue :haha:

Becs and Emzy i think its between you two and Louise :lol:

We've picked our names...:)
I woke up wanting to clean the floor and sofa :wacko:

We've picked our names too - we have two for a girl and two for a boy, just in case baby doesn't suit the first choice! They are secret though, we haven't told anyone, my mum keeps bugging me :rofl:

ooh happy full term day blob!

last I read Ally (AOB) was being induced this morning.

I had a rubbish night's sleep - although I know I did get some sleep because I kept dreaming that DH and I were in a concentration camp! It was really random and not very nice :( He's away this weekend and I'm feeling a bit twitchy about it to be honest with all these preterm labours going on! My mum is coming to stay to ight though bless her so I won't be by myself.

Ooooh Mrs N thats not nice :hugs:

Yea i think it sad 11...

BAH think i should go and wake Tabs up...so hate waking sleeping children

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back