****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I have pretty much everything I need thrown at a case in my dining room. Just can't bring myself to pack it for some reason!

Louise, you can have whatever time Tuesday you like, just fit me in around you! :rofl:

Well the relocating of plant pots went to pot!

Because the place is a tip and over 3 floors I was going myself but NOOOOO OH decided he wanted to come too so luckily I took his car and him mine (As it had the car seat in) as after 1/2 and hour of having to watch Nathan and shouting NO 100 times I gave up and came away. OH really annoys me sometimes by doing this.

But now I just dont feel very good like my tummy is gonna explode so might take Nathan out a slow `short walk in his buggy and hope he goes to sleep as I really cannot cope today...hence I was looking forward to some calm relaxed adult time doing some gardening...:cry:

Be back later.
Emma.xx

Wayne said it's called a twernt because 'if it 'twernt' there your guts would fall out' hee hee

Done babies bag wooo!! Put a couple of bits in for me but going to do more later, I HATE packing and I keep changing my mind about which bits I want to pack! Plus all the bending over has given me heartburn!

Mrs N - Love the new bag very cutewould be too much

Teeny hope you enjoy the wedding, I have one to go to next week but it's all day, kind of wish its just the evening as I think all day will be too tiring

Been trying to pack my hospital bag today.... I thought i had everything with a tick list etc but now its come to it i'm questioning everything i'm putting in aghhhhh. My bag seems massive and havent got the baby stuff in yet !! I think im going to leave a 'left over' bag at home so if I need something DH will be able to find it and bring it in.

I want to scream.......
My hair will not do anything and I look such a mess....I have given up till later. I feel like I could grab the shaver and give myself a no.1 all over!! lol

Stupid hair, stupid hormones. GGRRR.
Soory. x

Hey girls

Blob, I hope you are right and I go sooner rather than later! Anytime is fine now as baby is FULL TERM TODAY WOOHOOO! :wohoo: Happy 37 weeks to you too Blob! I have a horrible feeling that I am going to go overdue though :wacko: I don't think I can stand another potential 5 weeks!! Anyway, I agree with Louise I have a feeling it will be you next!!

And Becs, I can't believe you dreamt I gave birth last night! Unfortunately I didn't, but keep em coming! ha ha I woke up STARVING in the middle of the night last night too, our bodies are doing weird things to us.

Happy 35 weeks Asher!

Asher, I agree with the others. Of course you are going to have a closer relationship with your mum than his, she is your mum after all!! I don't have that problem... veerry long story but Matt isn't in contact with his parents and so we only see my side of the family and that's a bloody good thing believe me! I won't go into details but they very nearly ruined our wedding last year and in the end didn't come. We are better off without them in our lives! And absolutely love the cardi! How talented are you!

Daisybell that dream sounds terrible!! I hate having bad dreams, they make you feel funny all day.

Drazic wouldn't it be fab if we could tell them when to come out?! Ok, I'm ready now, out you pop!!

I haven't been doing any perineal massage... I really doubt if I could reach so I'd have to get Matt to do it I think!

Lovely bag Mrs N! My bag's all done and sitting waiting!

Have a great time at the wedding Teeny! Nice to get all dressed up, I haven't in ages. And I regularly feel like doing a Britney with my hair, it would be much easier if I were a skin head!

Have a very wriggly baby today who has had hiccups all morning! It feels like my bump is bruised on one side too, either I've banged into something or baby has kicked so hard she has bruised me!

Matt's out at the football with his mate, watching nottingham forest and someone at Burnley. When he left at 1pm, I felt a bit dodgy so I lay on the bed and fell asleep til half 2!! I need to get a wriggle on and clean the house as my friend from Leamington has decided to come for a visit tomorrow and it's the first time she has seen the new house, so I want it to look spik and span!

I'll have to do a full term bump pic and post it later on

xx

Oh and is anyone else waking up with numb, tingly wrists and sore knuckles?! It's driving me mad. My hands have swollen up as well and I have had to take my wedding ring off :cry: xx

Oh emzy sounds like you have carpel tunnel syndrome. I had it with Nathan and it was murder!

Basically cos your hands have swelled up its pressing in nerves and making your hands numb....I have been lucky and escaped it this time...so far!

Well I am a very unhappy Emma since OH is still not back from MY dads with my mum and brother. I have been feeling shocking like the world may just fall out of me so went a little walk around the primary school which is literally beside my house and just couldnt do anymore.
Nathan is being tired and grumpy so I have had the tv on (something which I save for after tea but befre bed.

But its tea time now so its quiet.

Emma.xx

Yes Emzy! My hands are killing me! I find it now hard to close them in a fist and when I do my middle finger on my left hand gets stuck!!

Ok ladies, I'm allowed to post the pics of Amelia on here for Little A.

Little A is still in hospital and is hoping to go home tomorrow. Amelia is doing great though! Little A is very very proud of her but is in shock that she is here so early and that she is a girl (she already has two boys). She is only measuring 34 weeks. She is going to wait to write the whole birth story because there was a problem which is why Amelia came early.

Here are the photos I have been sent...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/P050810_2049.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/resize_image_-1135171261.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/resize_image_-1135214283.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/resize_image_-1135255576.jpg

Elmaxie, hope you feel better soon xx

Emzy, its mad. Its either I need the loo or I am hungry in the night!!!

Louise, well done on doing your bag!! I need a rocket up my hoop!!

I have bloody indigestion, so am eating some rennies!!

Wow - Amelia is gorgeous. Congrats again Little A x x x

OMG how cute is Amelia !!!! good news everything is ok ..x

Emma :hugs:

OMG isnt she so gorgegous!! Would never have thought she was early...is it not scary that we have one of those inside us?? A fully cooked baby looking baby :rofl:
Hope everything is ok with LittleA though :hugs:

Eee well on and off today been having back pains and period pains but no tightenings..I got the week running up to Tabs being born so FX'd this time next week i will be having my :baby: But SOOO unlikely i will be that lucky but i can hope :haha:

Awww she is adorable. What a beautiful little baby. Thanks for posting them F&C and hope all is ok with Little A.

F&C I can barely make a fist either! And glad you have escaped it so far Emma, I'd never heard of carpal tunnel syndrome before. Another lovely thing to add to my list of ailments ha ha It's funny as my feet and ankles are not swollen anymore. They were only bad when we had the hot weather and are fine now, although that might be because I'm not working now and so off them a lot more.

Becs, I'm the same I either need to eat or go to the toilet in the night, sometimes both at the same time ha ha! It's horrible waking up with hunger pangs though, they really hurt!!

Hope you feel better soon Emma, I was a bit like that yesterday and went for a walk with Matt but had to stop every 5 seconds as I was getting mega BH and felt like everything was going to fall out of the bottom of me! Poor Matt was all worried about me and I'm sure he thought the baby was going to fall out mid step... bless him lol x

Blob I know I can't quite get my head around it... there is one of those in my belly?! really?! sooo weird!

Me too... surely I've just got bad wind? There can't really be a proper baby in there!

Aw Amelia is gorgeous, hope they are both doing well :hugs:

I've been waking up with tingly fingers a lot too - my hands aren't swollen though :wacko:

I forget who asked but the bag is Cath Kidston :flower:

I am no stranger to all this but i still get totally shocked when a real, whole baby comes out!

Amelia is gorgeous :hugs:

Been busy bee today, still got stuff to do so will be back later!

Back on facebook, feel like i am back in touch now, and means i can keep up with the Stars so much better!

Back later xx:hugs:

Ooh Mrs N I love Cath Kidston! I have this bag and I use it to death

Attachments

• book bag_spray flowers.jpg
    book bag_spray flowers.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone I'm also feelin very rubbish at the min very tired and also very sick. Not sure if iv had bh iv had my tummy go tight but didn't hurt are these bh????

Been to look round the labour ward today was quite impressed as I had heard mixed reports about it

Did have more things to put and antes personals but iv forgot now as the oh sat talkin too me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->