****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Iv remembered what it was I was gonna ask wat do I need in hospital bag ???

OMG!!! Amelia is SOOOOO beautiful!!! So tiny and perfect!!
Can't wait to hear Rebecca's birth story! Hope she can go home soon!

Choc: there's a sticky thread in 3rd Tri that has suggestions as to what to pack in your hospital bag. I also googled it and looked at several sites while making my list. :)

Awww, she is utterly adorable. What a cutie!

Choc - I have been feeling rubbish too. I HAD to have a nap earlier for the first time since being preggo, my back aches and I feel sick and so so tired. It sucks! I am hoping it's something exciting rather than something horrible, but little one is hyper so I think she is fine.

Oh blimey she is so gorgeous! I can't believe there is one of those in my belly! I'm kind of counting down to pregnancy being over, but sometimes I think I forget what I'm counting down to!!

I hope they get to go home tomorrow and I hope the problem was nothing serious and all is good now?

Having serious hot flushes while cooking our roast, really struggling, keep having to go and sit in front of the fan!!

Wayne came back from town where he was buying bits and pieces to go in his man bag for hospital... he loves packing and stuff and has been looking forward to doing this for ages.... well he bought me the willow tree statue called 'cherish' which is the pregnant lady, so lovely :cloud9:

Emzy I wake up in the night with numb/tingly hands sometimes but no pain, I just put it down to the way I'm laying!! I used to love sleeping on my side but now I don't seem able to do more than half an hour before I feel really restless and my hips go numb!

Thanks F&C for posting the pics, amelia looks gorgous and rosy cheeked. Hope little A is doing ok :hug:

Emzy some of my friends have had Carpel tunnel... not sure if theres anything that can help, but hope it sorts itself out xx

Just washed all my newborn clothes.... this weekend has been a real reality check what with Amelia being born, little Leni to follow, dreams of having my baby, packing hospital bag and washing clothes. Im starting to get excited and nervous at the same time

I really need to write a birth plan, I have usually just sat down and scrawled one off and they have been brilliant, but this time they are sort of, if i can do this, if i can do that!
I would like a water birth IF there is a free tub, and I would like the cord delayed clamping, they did this last time at this hospital no questions so i assume they still will do, I just haven't checked.
I hope to manage on gas and air but i have heard the water has a huge pain relief qualities and would love to get by on less gas and air so i am with it a bit more.
My last birth was lovely and relaxed, I hope for the same, I know the relaxing is the best way all round, its just easier said than done!
I am hoping being no 5 it will be quickish, but then have heard 5 can be troublesome :dohh:

Sorry just a bit of a vent about my birth plan there, not really connected to anything else!
I think once an early baby arrives amongst the Stars panic tends to set in, I would just not be ready yet!

:dohh:

Back later! Again! :hugs:xx

What a lovely Amelia she is looks just perfect, thanks for posting the pics !

I went into town today with dh to get a friends b day present, i was so tired walking up Guildford high street i thought i was going to give birth! Then came back and did a mamoth clean of the house because we have friends over tonight , going to get take away luckily so i dont have too cook!

I did buy a couple of maternity tops ion town as there were sale rails in mothercare and debenhams i wasnt going to buy any more but i only have a small selection and im always spilling things on myself from being so clumsy.

Asher - you shoud go into business making cardis you cant beat the home made ones!

Louise- enjoy your evening stay near the fan x

Evening ladies, just seen the pictures on here & the one on facebook of Amelia - she looks like a doll :cloud9: soooo sweet! I'm almost jealous!

Amelia is gorgeous, I too can't get my head around the fact that I have one of those inside me!!

Louise I also feel like I am on the countdown to it all being over!!! I am so sick of sleeping on my side too!

Babythinkpink, I would like a waterbirth too!! Thought this would be my best option as I don't do big needles!!

Genies, have a lovely evening!!

I feel all achey tonight, bump is aching like mad, my back aches too!! I think an early night might be in order, off into Norwich with my Mum in the morning!

I don't have any hope, I was late, my sister was late and both my sisters kids were late, I guess I can always break the rules!! I frickin hope so!!

All my mums were late and Tabs was a few days early :) Doesnt really work like that... I think you'll go soon

Ian thinks I will be about 38 weeks!! That would be nice!! I ache all at the top, feels like its burning and I know its not heartburn!

Oh my god how gorgeous is Amelia!! She is so perfect! I hope they both get home tomorrow and that all is well and whatever has gone on that made her come early is in the past for them both.
Loving the fact she was shocked she has a little girl:cloud9:
Again LittleA congrats to you and all your family!:hugs:

Wonder how aob is getting on with her induction today...must go check out the thread again:blush:

Its starting to get exciting all these ladies with cramping and pains...:happydance:maybe we might have a few more stars by monday:shrug:

Well I am feeling better after my struggle earlier. Hubby eventually got home after Nathans tea and in tow was my Dad and little brother:growlmad:But my dad brought his planer to take a few cms off the bottom of the nursery door and Nathan adores my little brother and they can play happily for ages which helped me loads!!!:thumbup:

Right am off to try and catch up!

Emma.xx

hi everyone
amelia looks gorgeous congratulations again.
becs and babythinkpink i also want a waterbirth (if everything goes to plan) i did a class today and it just seems so relaxing and natural a couple came in to speak to us who had a waterbirth 25 days ago and they said it was such a positive experience and i feel really positive myself and i think i might be even looking forward to it now as a few days ago i was petrified of giving birth i've just got to hope LO stays where he is until next wednesday and then decides to come out without having to be pursuaded to with drugs i'm just keeping my fingers crossed now

I so wanted a waterbirth, gutted it looks like I can't have one. It's thrown all my natural birth ideas into flux tbh.

OMG how gorgeous is Amelia Rose!!!! A proper l;ittle miss! Hair and everything, awwww....I want one already lol!!!!!

Asher, gorgeous knitting hun.x

Well I called for my bloods (had to call delivery suite) and omg they are manic there, 3 mw's on and I could hear the women screaming lol.........I'll be there in 7 ish weeks!!! A mw did see my results but said she can't give them to me as I have to speak to a doctor....just proptocol or should I be stressing!!!?????

Snoozie its probably protocol that you need to speak to the doctor or maybe they have to be seen by the doc first before they can pass on anything:shrug:

I dunno if I would have wanted a waterbirth if I could have or not...I am a strange one in water and if I have a soak in the bath I get a bit bored. But then I must admit when I was in early labour with Nathan I did have a nice bath which soothed my contractions. Maybe because I cant have one I have convinced myself its not for me:dohh::shrug:

Well I only realised I reached 36 weeks after I saw my ticker on last post so had OH take some bump pics...

32 weeks...
https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/DSCF3606.jpg
https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/DSCF3608.jpg
https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/DSCF3609.jpg

36 weeks TODAY!!
https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/DSCF3650.jpg
https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/DSCF3649.jpg
https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/DSCF3647.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload ladies...but my god now I know why I feel so huge like a hippo!!!:dohh: AND she has 4 weeks growing time potentially too....:haha:

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->