****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Emma you look fab! Lovely bump!

Drazic can you not have a waterbirth cos of the Group B Strep? That sucks honey, especially when you have planned for so long. x

Loving the pictures of Amelia Rose, she is beautiful. Makes me want my baby now!

My results are fine (insert massive grin here). So I can relax now, need to get some camomile lotion and not give in to the itching lol!!!

Emma lush bump pics!

And shock horror my fbc was 12.7....wowzers and how lol....considering I'm a vegetarian aND MY BBLOODS ARE NOW NORMALLY 9. SOMETHING LOL... :) WHOOPS CAPS.

Cool Snoozie!! Fab results, and WOW!! Your Hb is higher than mine and I'm a meat eater raaaarr!!! x

Emma fab bump pics!!!

Snoozie thats brilliant!!!

I am still up, watching Snatch!! I am feeling quite relaxed!!

I can't believe that September ladies are ' popping' already! Now I'm getting really impatient! LOL. I think that mine is goingto be a late baby even though she currently Kicks so hard it's likeshe is trying to escape? What do you ladies think about yours? On due date, before or maybe a late/induction?

...oh and ive just notice my fruit has changed...in my signature.....
To a melon!!! No wonder I'm waddling now!

Hi ladies! Snoozie great news on your results..
Drazic I'm sorry that it's thrown a lot of your birth plans out of the window :(

I think DH had his heart set on having a little bit of the other tonight.... ! Mean horrible wifey that I am just had to tell him that I'm really not in the mood tonight!! I'm having horrible pelvic pains... at the front, and although it might not interfere with 'stuff', I can't help but think it wouldn;t be the most comfortable! I feel really guilty though as we have only done it once since getting pregnant!!

Cool Snoozie!! Fab results, and WOW!! Your Hb is higher than mine and I'm a meat eater raaaarr!!! x

Hi ladies! Snoozie great news on your results..
Drazic I'm sorry that it's thrown a lot of your birth plans out of the window :(

I think DH had his heart set on having a little bit of the other tonight.... ! Mean horrible wifey that I am just had to tell him that I'm really not in the mood tonight!! I'm having horrible pelvic pains... at the front, and although it might not interfere with 'stuff', I can't help but think it wouldn;t be the most comfortable! I feel really guilty though as we have only done it once since getting pregnant!!

same here. First I didn't want to do it until we had our first scan - just in case- then I was too sick, LOL. Then I got fat and now I can't put my shoes on easily, forget about doing the dance! Ha ha

God I should be in my bed but I just had a HUGE urge to really scrub the whole kitchen including the fridge!:shrug:

My poor OH felt he should be helping so he dried the dishes then left me to it and tidied up the living room.

Just drinking some Raspberry leaf tea then off to bed...I could really use a shower but I think it might make things worse tonight as its so muggy here its unreal so tomorrow I will have a lovely shower and make OH help with a salt scrub and attempt to reach my feet so they arent too bad for my pampering on Monday!

Awww Louise its rubbish but I at a guess think we have DTD 3 times that I can remember since finding out on Christmas day...but he hasnt mentioned anything about it. I do ever so often do other things to hopefully ease his situation but even thats becoming slightly sore/awkward for me now:blush:

Fantastic news Snoozie!! Big huge relief for you! :hugs:

As for when I think baby will arrive I am "hoping" a week or so early...maybe 28th Aug. My mum thinks 21st as she keeps seeing that number in her dreams. I had a pyschic online prediction done which said the 29th Aug too.
But ideally any time after Monday although I am getting my hair cut on Friday so I would prefer now 14th onwards...hoping if she isnt here by due date they will induce me due to the diabetes which they were going to do with Nathan but he came a few days early:happydance:

Right off to finish my tea and see if there is any updates on ally...

Night ladies.

Emmaxx

Just got back from my aunt's anniversary & birthday party and am getting blimen period pain type cramps again. Tbh I'm meant to be taking it easy so it's my own fault for standing up for so long. I'm sure it's just me overdoing it and nothing to worry about as I've been getting these on and off now for several weeks.

To make matters worse my Grandad had a funny turn whilst at the do so was taken off to the hospital for a check up. He should be fine but it was blimen scary. I gave my phone to my Dad so Mum can call him when she's done at the hospital. Must make sure I get it back tomorrow just incase.

Night all. xx

Aw Fishy I hope your Grandad is okay sweetie. xx

Just saw the update that Ally gave birth to Leni by emergency c-section. He is blond haired and blue eyed and breathing on his own, but she is in lots of pain. xx

F&C take it easy!! Hoping your grandad is ok!

Oh Asher that's great news about Ally and Leni!! Obviously not her pain but hoping everything continues smoothly for them all!
A wee blondie boy...sounds so cute!

So we now have 4 stars and it's even at 2 girls and 2 boys!!

Wonder who is next??

Well we had a bit of a rubbish night with Nathan, well it could have been worse really but he woke at midnight crying in pain so we assumed it was his big back teeth that have been coming in for weeks. An hour later he had some huge farts/pumps/bum burps and that's when OH realised he had given him some of his activia yoghurt grrr so he had a sore tummy! But he had us up and down until 2am (well he cried on and off and threw his dummy and teddy out his cot in attempts to get us in to his room!) but eventually got the hint and went back to sleep. Luckily he slept until 8am not his usualy 6am and OH is an early riser so was up already he he he...

Hope you all got some good sleep!

Anyone up to anything good today? I have a few loads of washing and then it's housework so hardly exciting stuff.

Emma.xx

Aw poor wee Nathan! Hope his tummy's better today.

I had a crummy night's sleep and feel a bit sick. Last night before bed my tummy was making gurgling noises and I didn't feel too good. I hope it passes soon and isn't the start of either labour or a tummy bug! I am supposed to be out with the girls for some food this afternoon as a little last meet up before the baby's here.

Am sat here in joggers, a nightie and dressing gown! An attractive figure I cut these days ha ha!!

xx

Lol Asher I have given up trying to be presentable these days I just go about in whatever so long as it's comfy! I swear my neighbours wonder how I got my husband let alone having 2 kids...lol but I am past caring!
Oh no about you tummy noises...did you eat activia too???lol
hope it calms down for you and you make your get together later on.

Xxx

Poor Nathan :hugs: Gorgeous photo Emma...i should do a full term one :yipee:

Fab news Snoozie :thumbup:

:hugs: F&C is it not so funny that soon if you're feeling these pains you will be bouncing on your ball :lol:
Hope your Grandad is ok :hugs:

Getting more backache this morning and cramps...i just know this baby is taunting me :rofl: I dont have any proper signs :dohh:

Congrats Ally, welcome baby Leni! xxxx

Insomnia kicked in last night....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Morning!!!

Fishy, hope your Grandad is ok xx

Fab news about Ally's arrival, bless him xx

Asher, hope you haven't caught anything nasty. Might be your body having a 'clear out' lol!!!!

My bump is just so twitchy, I went to bed last night with back ache and pains downmy thighs, luckily it went away after Ian rubbed my bag!! I am off shopping with my Mum this morning, need to get a few bits and Ian some shoes lol!! I keep thinking that I am going to go into labour without packing my bags, but it still hasn't given the kick I need to sort them out LMAO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->