****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Ha ha Emma no, no activia for me! Just a dicky belly! Yucky!

There are going to be more babies born around here very soon, so many of us are bubbling away waiting to POP!!!

Four babies born! Woooooo! I had a dream I held mine yesterday. No bit in the dream about giving birth hank god, was cuddling her at home. I could smell that lovel baby smell, it was so real. Not long now though. We got our travel system on friday and dh keeps wAndering into babies room and walking round, practicing taking the car seat bit off. Think he is getting impatient too. He he. So cute though. I have been getting period pains on and off for a week or two now and wake up every morning with an upset stomach and an achy belly. I think it's my body teasing me too. I'm analysing everything. Baby was head down at 32 weeks so it's just when she is ready I guess. My friend is taking a week off when I'm 37 weeks and we are going to have a week of pampering chilling out. She also wants to try a few ' old wives tales' in the hope that I go into labour. I don't mind by that point.LOL.

Aw I think it's really hard not to analyse everything! You're so ready but at the same time so not ready! It's the weirdest time! Especially when there are ladies having babies all around us! I keep imagining my little bundle in my arms but then I need to step back and enjoy the present for now! At this moment in time, the house is actually quite tidy, but I doubt I will be keeping on top of anything once this little one comes along! eeeek!

Fishy :hugs: hope your Grandad's OK

Asher fx'd your stomach's OK as upsets can washme out

Emma, fantastic Bump mines nothing like that I feel an imposter

So glad Ally and Leni are both doing well

I seem to be aching too even lying down Im getting pains in the front of my pelvis, assuming its everything stretching but damn it hurts almost as if ive been kicked in the foofoo.

Going to try and sort more of the nursery today, decided ay 3 o'clock thats it im having a bath and relaxing, maybe sit on my ball and knit some more of my blanket.

See you later girls xxx

Becs get bits and pieces put in your bag...you'll end up like me with DD and going with pretty much nothing :dohh:

F&C hope your grandad is ok? It sounds like you need to put your feet up and get some proper rest. BnB orders!

Asher - sorry to hear about your poorly tum

Congratulations to Ally on the Birth of Leni. Sorry to hear she had an Emergency C and is in pain xx

Well I bounced on my ball for ages yesterday and spent some (painful) time of all fours but baby will not turn :cry: It is still moving but it's just spinning from breech (bum down) to transverse. At least the baby can still move but it's starting to upset me now.

Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend. I wonder who is next? I think it might be F&C

x

Good morning all,

Welcome to the 4th Star, hope Mum recovers quickly xx

F&C hope your grandad is ok xx

Lovely bump pics, still meaning to do mine, took them ages ago so expect its grown again!

Not happy bunny today, my dd has a party to go to this afternoon, i asked her last night not to wake her sister in the morning as it was not fair on anyone, anyway first thing this morning she is chatting away to her sister, playing and really loud, so it wakes everyone up, I have to get up and sort everyone out, and i am still not happy about it, I said i would have to think about the party which i really don't want to say she can't go but then i did warn her last night i would have to think about it if she woke us all up, so now if she goes i am not doing anything about it and what i said meant nothing, and if she doesn't go i feel like a right meany mum.
I bought her a new doll yesterday and she has been hyper ever since, sometimes it's just not worth the trouble treating them!

Anyway i have to go i am being nagged, i just hate getting up b4 i am ready and then being nagged!

Back later for a catch up xx

Asher, hope you are feeling better hun. :hugs:

I totally agree that this is a very strange time of pregnancy. I really feel in limbo.

Thanks for everyone's well wishes. My Grandad had lots of tests and it seems he just had a funny fainting spell. He stayed at my Mum and Dad's last night so he's in good hands.

I ache all over after last night but the cramps have slowed down a bit. I've been getting them for several weeks now and they are definitely activity related. Come 38 weeks I'm going to be jogging around all over the place!! lol.

x

Well im away for 24 hours ish and i have about 6 pages to go through...i got so much done yesterday didnt stop, should have gone into town but didnt cos DF was called into work and didnt want to go on my own!! He got home at 1ish and we just sorted tidied drilled you name it...didnt stop until 10pm had a shower lay on the bed and fell asleep in my towel still haha!! Been having lots of cramps myself, and when he moves into certain positions it hurts my insides lol x

Glad to hear your Grandad is ok f&c!

Lovely bumps!

Congrat Ally! And littleA Amelia is beautiful!!! xx

Excellent news Snoozie, sorry again if I freaked you - I just would of felt terrible if I didn't say anything and you did have it :hugs:

Thanks Asher - I have to wait another 10 days to find out for certain, but it seems very unlikely as lots of others have been refused. Not sure why as apparently GSB can't be transferred via water, and if she was born in the pool she wouldn't breathe until she was out of the water but I will follow whatever my consultant says. I must admit, my hypnobirthing idea of a beautiful natural birth has taken a real bash, think I have lost my confidence and have been looking at pain relief and things. As long as she is here safe though I am not bothered!

Louise, my pelvis hurts too. I thought I was doing alright having SPD and not the grinding but I guess she has moved down as now it grinds when I walk and I'm getting the aches at the front of my bump :sick:

Glad to hear your Grandad is okay F&C

Is anyone else suffering with a sore and swollen foof? Mine has blimming swollen up again. Hopefully with the pelvic pain it means she is getting ready to launch!

My mobile is at my folks house as they needed it when my Grandad went to hospital yesterday but my Mum has told me that Little A has sent me a text to say she is going home!!! xxx

Hope Ally isn't suffering too much. xx

I cant have a water birth either due to me having a consultant led birth...but the midwife has told us the rooms have their own hydrpool baths so i can get in that if i want too...oh and also they are now soundproof!!! haha x

Fishy I'm sorry you had a stressful time last night but glad your grandad is ok, now you must take it easy for a few days!!

Drazic every so often my foof seems to swell up! It's so not pretty, I even resorted to the 'mirror' pose which I WILL NOT be doing again!!

So happy for LittleA that she gets to take her princess home today! Saw more piccies on facebook, she is truly gorgeous!

Also very happy for Ally and baby Leni, glad everything worked out ok in the end!!

Sorry to hear about the various ladies and babies with upset stomachs! It's really not very nice!!!

Babythinkpink, I know what you mean with the behaviour after treating them! It seems that everytime we get something for my step sons they repay us by acting up and being very ungrateful... I know they are children but it does make you wonder why bother!!

Lovely bump pics too!

Becs enjoy your shopping! Rather you than me!!

I think that was most things I wanted to say, apologies if I have missed anything!

It's our 1st wedding anniversary today :) Can't believe it's a year since we got married already! Oh and happy 36 weeks for me! Only 1 week until the eviction process will begin hee hee!!

Afternoon ladies, Congrats Ally, wonderful to have yet another star in the world.... i wonder who is going to be next...

So glad LittleA get to go home today....

i want my baby now... lol

Just realised I never did this! I'm due 27th Sept and I'm having a girl:cloud9:

Aw another september baby! Wow who will be next lol? Today's been wired as baby as been putting so much pressure down there so uncomfy lol feels like she's about to drop out lol. I don't no how to organise these three weeks untill she comes? What last few things will you be doing before your due dates? X

Hey girls

Drazic, aw I'm sorry your hopes of a water birth might have been stopped. I bet you can still have a lovely relaxed atmosphere out of the water though :flower:

Love the bump Emma, what a difference!

Fishy I'm glad your grandad is ok, now REST REST REST!!!

Yay that Little A gets to go home! I just had a nosey at her pics on facebook and Amelia is sooooooo gorgeous!

Happy Anniversary Louise!! It's our 1st wedding anniversary on 5th September... wonder if baby will have made an appearance by then?! Hope so! And happy 36 weeks :flower:

Congrats to Ally!!! yay our 4th star :cloud9:

Sorry to hear about all the ill ladies, hope you feel better soon x

Well here is my 37 week bump pic and my 35 weeker in the same top for comparison... how much have a grown in 2 weeks?!?

xx

Attachments

• 37 wks.jpg
    37 wks.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 35 wks.jpg
    35 wks.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts