****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Great bump Emzy - I haven't taken a pic for a couple of weeks.

Happy Anniversary Louise :hugs:

I've been packing my hospital bag today, you lot were putting me to shame so I thought I better make an effort. The baby's is done too, I think I can fit the baby's bag in my case so I'm going to do that in case they say I've got too much :rofl:

I watched the NHS breastfeeding DVD and ended up in floods of tears - I'm terribly emotional at the moment. I keep crying about the baby being breech - I seriously need to get a grip.

I've just shouted at the dog and put him out in the back garden - he's now crying like he has been murdered. DH has just hoovered with the dyson and emptied the dust it in a black bag in the kitchen. I popped out into the garden to clean up some mess and the stupid dog pulled the dust and dog hair out of the bag and distributed it through the house. I then had to hoover again!

Yay Louise Happy 1st Anniversary! Are you doing anything special tonight?

Hope you are all having a great day!

Its gorgeous weather up here so I have done 4 loads of washing, dusted the whole house and have just shampooed the carpet and the noise of the vax machine is deafening!:dohh:gonna leave it an hour then give it a hoover.

Then I just need to make the beds and put OH stuff in the hospital bag and i think thats me ready for a good shower, salt scrub and then soak in the bath in preperation for my early birthdya pamper session tomorrow. I cannot wait its been ages since I had a massage or pedicure (as she will be able to tell by my hobbit feet!) plus I am getting minx done on my toes so I wont have to worry about polishing them or it getting chipped before labour and hopefully a few weeks after too...has anyone had this done as its my first time and I am wondering how they do it?:shrug:

Better go and have a drink as am knackered and the sweat is lashing off me...sorry I am glowing!!:haha:

Speak later...hope all is going well.

Emma.xx

Congratulations Louise hope you have a fab day :flower:

Drazic I have, i have for a while :nope:

Good bump Emzy :thumbup:

Emma oooh well done you!! All i have done is a few loads of washing, a bit of cleaning, slept a bit and then did some weeding :lol:

I've just shouted at the dog and put him out in the back garden - he's now crying like he has been murdered. DH has just hoovered with the dyson and emptied the dust it in a black bag in the kitchen. I popped out into the garden to clean up some mess and the stupid dog pulled the dust and dog hair out of the bag and distributed it through the house. I then had to hoover again!

Im sure baby will turn when he/she is ready...got to be a boy!!! lol

That dog you mention its not a blue eyed husky called Phoenix is it?? lol...oh no thats the one that does stuff like that in this house lol!! xx

Hey girls

Drazic, aw I'm sorry your hopes of a water birth might have been stopped. I bet you can still have a lovely relaxed atmosphere out of the water though :flower:

Love the bump Emma, what a difference!

Fishy I'm glad your grandad is ok, now REST REST REST!!!

Yay that Little A gets to go home! I just had a nosey at her pics on facebook and Amelia is sooooooo gorgeous!

Happy Anniversary Louise!! It's our 1st wedding anniversary on 5th September... wonder if baby will have made an appearance by then?! Hope so! And happy 36 weeks :flower:

Congrats to Ally!!! yay our 4th star :cloud9:

Sorry to hear about all the ill ladies, hope you feel better soon x

Well here is my 37 week bump pic and my 35 weeker in the same top for comparison... how much have a grown in 2 weeks?!?

xx

Your belly definately looks lower in the 37 week pic. The other one looks rouder at the top, now it looks like it has dropped a bit and is a bit pointier (well maybe not pointy but less round!). Not long now!!!

fab bump emzy! :thumbup:

drazic could you labour in the water and then get out to deliver? or won't they allow that either?? you can definately still have a relaxing, natural atmosphere without the water thought I'm sure :hugs:

well my parents have just left, they did all the gardening, emptied the nursery ready for decorator to start tomorrow and did loads of little jobs around the house that have been piling up.
Baby is kicking me loads today, my tummy feels so bruised and sore!

Lovely bump photo Emzy.

Happy anniversary Louise!

:hi: isolabella.

Emma is it your birthday tomorrow? Have a lovely pamper session!

Just had a good long snooze so am feeling much better. Am definitely going to be taking things easy now! xx

Hello!!!

Happy Anniversary Louise, have a lovely day xx

Fab bump pics Emma and Emma!!

So pleased Little A is coming home xx

Had a lovely time shopping, Hope has been spoilt yet again!! Lots of clothes!! I bought a lush outfit from Next, will have to find a pic and show you!! I am sure I have shares in that place!!
https://cdn.next.co.uk/Common/Items/Default/Default/ItemImages/Search/733572.jpg

Aw that's a fab outfit becs! I love Next they always have great stuff in.

Me too and the I always find the stuff washes and irons well and the sizes are good too!!

Next always has nice stuff :)

This baby is going mad it's killing my cervix ha ha!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Cimg1898-1.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Cimg1858-1.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Cimg1855-1.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/40393_486151941039_772731039_6824293_4994598_n.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/40294_486418096039_772731039_6831262_5992544_n.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/38579_486149441039_772731039_6824199_198822_n.jpg

Ill update you later. There was a problem with the cord and placenta. It was a desaster waiting to happen that no one knew about! Plus she was only measuing 34 weeks!!!
Any way..

1st stage 3hrs
2nd sage 8mins
3rds stage 5mins!!!!

My beautifull Amelia Rose is here weight 5lb 7oz!

just noticed all the spelling mistakes lol....opps

Fishy....thanks for keeping every one updated! Ill read back your replys shortly!! going to look at my baby now!! lol

No problem hun, any time. Hopefully you can return the favour soon! xxx

She is gorgeous!!!!! Least she is here safe tho hun that's the main thing
yes :hugs: are you doing ok?

She is gorgeous hun, so glad everything is alright.

Mrs_N, thanks hun - I am going to find out from the consultant in ten days, my midwife won't tell me anything - she says any care has to be consultant led now. :(

Little A - your looking so happy and proud with Amelia, glad your both doing well xxx

Little A, she is gorgeous xxx Congratulations on your little girl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->