****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Oh wow what lovely pics Little A, thank goodness she is here safe and sound, she looks tiny, and is the same weight i was when i was born!!(my mum said i was teeny and the midwife's could carry 2 babies on 1 arm when they bought me in to her so she knew when it was me! (In those days babies were kept in a nursery and bought into mum for feeds)

Happy Anniversary Louise xx

Totally forgotten everything else:dohh:

Nice day today, had to take dd to her party, so we all went and had a kfc for lunch, it was so good! I said the gravy was as close as Sunday dinner got today!
Boneless bucket, yummy! :happydance:

Anyway, had very wriggly bump, especially when i got in the car, I have not driven for a while, i wonder if it was just a familiar thing for baby?

Got to go now and frustrate myself as dh wants me to see if i can get some pics on his forum put up any bigger, I have already downoaded them to photo bucket, resized them, uploaded them to his site and they are not sodding big enough, so got to read everyones attemps at 'helping' get them bigger then do it all again, bet i end up downloading them AGAIN, resizing to a different size AGAIN and re posting them, so many other things to do!!:dohh:

Back later hopefully,

:hugs: :baby:thinkpink xx

Aw LittleA beautiful pics, she's just gorgeous!
I can't quite believe there is one of those in my belly :wacko:

Awwww Little A she is GORGEOUS!!!!! You must be sooooo proud; really glad everything has worked out so fantastic :happydance:

Emzy - Looking good gal :thumbup:

Well, yesterday was amazing. I went out to Meadowhall (a huge shopping centre in Sheffield) with OH and DD to get MIL's bday pressie. When we came back, my 5 best friends had thrown me a surprise baby shower in my house! I had absolutely no idea; there was LOADS of food, balloons, cakes, party poppers and a HUGE hand-sewn banner saying 'Bekki Shower' on the wall... It really was amazing - I can't believe my waters didn't break with the shock!

Apparently they've been planning it for months. And, as I already have bought EVERYTHING that I could possibly get for baby, the presents were for me instead! I got loads of benefit make-up, and some Vivienne Westwood earrings... They said that seeing as I already had everything, and that from now on i'd be spending all my money on baby stuff, and seeing as i'd been a bit fed-up lately, they thought they'd spoil me instead! They even made me 2 mix-cd's with all the songs on which remind them of me, and nights out we've had. It was awesome, and I feel really blessed.. especially as OH was in on it all and had the task of keeping it a secret from me for all the months they've been planning it :)

Anywhoo, today I have put my moses basket up next to the bed in my room.. I can't wait for our little baby. I've got LOADS of paperwork to get through tomorrow, and then I'll be washing more baby clothes. OH is going to ring the wardrobe people tomorrow to see where our nursery furniture is - I want it NOW!

Sorry for the selfish post ladies... I'm just all made-up today, and can't think straight. :flower:

aw that's lovely, bet you were so shocked! hope you can get your furniture sorted, I hate when stuff doesn't arrive on time!

Little A - Congratulations again. Your pictures are gorgeous!! I'm so pleased that little Amelia was delivered safely and you are both ok. It sounds as if it was all very dramatic. xx

Lilbumpblue - thanks, I'm sure you are right. There is no point my worrying about it, it won't make the baby turn and I'm just getting myself upset

Optical - what a lovely thing for your friends to do - it sounds like you had a wonderful time.

I've packed my hospital bag as best I could. The baby is packed and I've also put some of the baby's things in the new set of drawers I bought yesterday. Starting to feel like I'm getting on top of things now

x

Happy Anniversary Louise! Hope you are having a lovely day. x

Emzy your bump is fab! You look so well too!

Yay MrsJO8 for sorting out your bag! Makes it all feel so real!

Optical that baby shower sounds lovely, so sweet of everybody!

LittleA, Amelia is just adorable. Daddy looks so proud too, and you look glowing! Glad everything turned out well in the end, she is beautiful. Well done.

Well I managed to get out for girls lunch out, it was nice to have a chin wag and a catch up. But I've been having horrible BHs since then, really really frequent, and my back's sore. I am spending some time on my ball, DH thinks bump has dropped a wee bit so I wonder if it's that that's causing the discomfort? Hmmm. Probably nothing. When I get a strong one, my boobs are tingling like the let down reflex I remember so well when I was breastfeeding. Hormones!!!!!

Little A, your pics made me cry, Amelia is beautiful and so tiny! Enjoy her!

Do I really have one about that size in me...eeekkkk! Still seems ages away for me lol.

Emzy, looking amazing!

Louise, happy anniversary!!!!

I'm dropping, that time of the night again, need to rest, kids to get to bed.

Awwww LilA, she is so adorable and I love the pic with her holding the ring. What a lovely idea! Daddy looks very proud. Glad it went well for you. I know how tiny she seems as my DD was only 5lbs 8ozs.

optical- what lovely friends you have makes you feel extra lucky doesnt it!

Little A- lovely photos you all look so well x

Ive been to a friends 1 year olds bday party this afternoon which was nice, yummy bbq!
Babies have been a bit quiet ive been laying still trying to get them to move

Little A she is gorgeous - What beautiful pictures. You must be so glad to be home now. xx

little A, she is perfect... thanks for posting honey and letting us all see her..xx

I still don't think I've had any Braxton Hicks :shrug: shouldn't I be having them by now??

LittleA - congrats again, she's beautiful!

Mrs N - I havent had any Braxton HIcks as far as I'm aware yet either!

If any of you are taking the RL tablets, how many are you taking a day?? I am taking 3 a day!!

Now settled for the evening with a cuppa and popcorn, waiting for Sherlock Holmes!!! Got dentist and midwife tomorrow!! Been for a lovely 3 mile walk with Murphy, been on my gym ball!!

Becs - I'm having two cups of RLT and a tablet a day, will up it to 2 cups and 2 tablets next week :)

Hey Ladies,
Sorry for no personals (again:blush:) another busy weekend! Went to the crop yesterday but DH collected me early as i felt really woozy & just wanted to get home, felt better after a lie down so we went to a friends for birthday celebrations (spag bol in front of the TV hehe).
Today was my friends son's wedding 1-6, which was wonderful. Never been to a full asian reception before & i was in awe of the wonderful outfits, sparkles & friendliness of everyone we didn't know from Adam! My feet are no longer friends with me now though (again) despite sitting down all day!
Got a midwife appointment tomorrow which i am quite glad of, i've been getting terrible palpitations whenever i relax (usually throughout the night & sometimes they get bad enough to wake me :nope:) i think they are related to the Anaemia so i'm not too worried but on checking my urine today i also have leucocytes which are off the scale, protein +2 and blood so i'm guessing another urine sample will be sent off - just hope she doesn't send me to new cross for another few hours :shrug:
Right - gotta go practice the hypnobirthing with DH, struggling at the moment with it sue to the distraction of palpitations :growlmad:
Hope everyone is ok, will try to catch up in the morning if i get time.
:hugs: to you all mwah xxx

I don't think I had any Braxton Hicks with Archie, but I had lots with Jack.

I haven't gone down the RLT route what with having prems in the past. My body seems to favour quick, early evictions.

Limpets, get rested missus. Sounds like it's feet up time for you. Hope you start feeling better honey. I have always loved the idea of going to a full on Asian wedding, I believe they are fab!

Anyone else having sicky days? As in, not actually being sick but feeling nauseous? I am having waves of it again. I wonder if my body is gearing up to spit this baby out soon. Lots of BHs again tonight, and my lady parts are feeling quite uncomfortable too. Eugh. I am dreading it!!!!

Thanks for all the comments on my bump pic!

Asher, yes me! I feel nauseous at some point each day and sick a couple of times a week. I come over all funny and have to lie down a lot!

Becs I only started on the RLT the middle of this week, so have only been having one cup a day so far, but will be upping to 2 cups from tomorrow, then 3 then 4. I actually really like the taste of it too!

Little A, Amelia is absolutely gorgeous and you look so well! Thank you for sharing the photos with us

xx

Omg I'm so exited I just have to share my news

Iv booked my wedding whoooooooooooooooooooooo I'm so exited it's 18th feb 11. We not tellin ppl till Christmas day gonna put invites in with ppls presents those if u that are on facebook don't mention anything on there lol

Iv been feelin really funny the last few days dunno if baby started to drop but I'm feelin lots of pressure down below

Not sure if iv had bh tummy get tight but nit painful

Wats the raspberry lead tea for ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"