****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I feel sick quite often too. I found that when I had morning sickness I lost my apetite and haven't really got it back. After losing seven pounds from the sickness I have only gained 1st 4lb, which I won't complain about! All day today I have had back ache ( period type) from the small of my back up to the bottom of my ribs and now I have period pain at the front, it feels just like the period pains I normallyget, not painful, just dull achy and irritating. I hope they go soon I barely sleep anyway lately.....

Feeling a bit sorry for myself today, need to drag my self away from facebook before I start getting people complaining about my moany status updates.

I hope we get some more babynews soon ( from all the 37+ girlies)!!!!

I don't think I had any Braxton Hicks with Archie, but I had lots with Jack.

I haven't gone down the RLT route what with having prems in the past. My body seems to favour quick, early evictions.

Limpets, get rested missus. Sounds like it's feet up time for you. Hope you start feeling better honey. I have always loved the idea of going to a full on Asian wedding, I believe they are fab!

Anyone else having sicky days? As in, not actually being sick but feeling nauseous? I am having waves of it again. I wonder if my body is gearing up to spit this baby out soon. Lots of BHs again tonight, and my lady parts are feeling quite uncomfortable too. Eugh. I am dreading it!!!!

meeee...been feeling sick and actually been sick too :( hope you r feeling better soon! x

Omg I'm so exited I just have to share my news

Iv booked my wedding whoooooooooooooooooooooo I'm so exited it's 18th feb 11. We not tellin ppl till Christmas day gonna put invites in with ppls presents those if u that are on facebook don't mention anything on there lol

Iv been feelin really funny the last few days dunno if baby started to drop but I'm feelin lots of pressure down below

Not sure if iv had bh tummy get tight but nit painful

Wats the raspberry lead tea for ????

Congrats on the wedding date!! :) Raspberry leaf tea helps to prepare your cervix by softening it...i think! I must invest in some soon!! x

ps...iv learnt how to multi-quote woohoo xx

Hey ladies just wanted to ask if anyone can be my txt buddy so I can txt then
to update you all when my dd is born on the 27th I'm so excited!! Xx

Hi ladies! I would love to be your text buddy but will that work if I am in the states and you aren't? I have never had a long distance text buddy before so not sure how that works. LOL
Asher, I know how you're feeling. I have at least a few days a week that I just don't feel good. I tell DH I just feel nauseated, weak and just plain crappy. Not sure what causes it but good to know other people are going through the same thing. This weekend has been horrendous as I discovered on Friday night I was starting to get a terrible yeast infection/vaginal thrush. I had talked to my doctor about my discomfort on Thursday and he didn't check me. Then, the remedies he told me to use only made it worse! I told my DH I don't even know why I pay them when I end up self diagnosing anyway! Sorry....rant over!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and bring on the next Sept Star!!!

Hi everyone!
Back from a lovely mini-break! So proud of my brother the newly appointed lawyer and of my toddler who was a total champ for being incredibly well-behaved during several family meals out and a court ceremony!!

And in the four days I've been gone, we've had two babies!!!!!! :shock:
Congrats aoab and LittleA - hope everything is well with both of you! I'm saying congrats now before reading the birth announcements because there are about 25 pages of posts since I was last on and I am not sure where the birth announcements are! I have to go back and find them! I cheated and used the first post once I saw the title update. :blush:
Anyway! :happydance: for the two families!
Wonderful news!

Back to work for me tomorrow. I don't really want to go - it was so nice being on a little family holiday.
Sigh.

Hope everyone is well - sorry for lack of personals! :hugs:

Ooh text buddy, anyone want to be mine ???

emzdreamgirl: I've been having days where i have no appetite whatsoever, which i had in first tri too, its not quuuite nausea, until i realize i'm hungry, and then nausea hits me like a giant brick.

I also got a huge box full of clothes from a family friend...and just about half of them have spit up stains.... i was quite annoyed, why send someone your stained baby clothes?? (like big yellow stains all down the front and or sides)

i think raspberry leaf tea also helps to tone your uterus, so it should help make laboring easier, and make your uterus contract during recovery too :thumbup:

i've been having a LOT of bh's lately. along with some pretty painful twinges in my lady areas when she moves, which is what i'm assuming is her hitting my cervix??:shrug:

Im up early cos just took dh to station. He's off to his new job today. Normally drop him off on way to my work but now it's 'chuck on crap old clothes, drop him off at 7 and back to bed. Had a crap nights sleep last night, period pains were accompanied with on and off shooting pain up one side of my pelvis. Now I still have period pains but (tmi) a swollen and bruised 'you know what' - like someone has kicked me down there. Anyone else had this? I actually panicked last night that I was going into labour. Now baby is rolling around... And it's sore......waaaaaaaah!

Come on ladies can we have a baby today? i dont mind who goes , any takers?

Choc- congrats on your wedding plans v exciting!

Im still experiencing less movements im going to concentrate on this today, they may have moved to be transverse acording to the mini scan on the ward on friday and i definatly think they are running out of space in there!
Ive got gp today for blood pressure check hopefully its calmed down again now.

hey just wanting to quickly join in, lol, but i have also had a swollen hoo hoo and slightly tender but i only really notice it after OH and i have (tmi) dtd a bit rough...i also have been getting really bad period pains which have been waking me up, along with back ache...maybe its just a stage we go through for this time? Body getting prepaired and what not?

hey just wanting to quickly join in, lol, but i have also had a swollen hoo hoo and slightly tender but i only really notice it after OH and i have (tmi) dtd a bit rough...i also have been getting really bad period pains which have been waking me up, along with back ache...maybe its just a stage we go through for this time? Body getting prepaired and what not?

yes that's the same as me. Started a couple of days ago. Baby is still very active but body seems to be readjusting - maybe preparing. All I know is.... I need sleep... LOL!

yer i know what you mean! I've been trying to get a nap in during the day if i can...such restless sleep at night seems to make you feel exhausted, i guess its an insight of what to expect in a few weeks lol

Morning ladies, september is creeping closer (can't come soon enough! I'm feeling pretty rough now)
seeing midwife this week, do they take bloods? I'll be 35 weeks.

Morning!!!

I thought I was going into labour last night!! I woke up around 2am and was in quite a bit of pain around my back, front and my legs! I even ended up hoding myself against the wall as sitting was too painful!! Luckily it wore off after a while! It feels like she has moved further down as I don't look as big!!

I have dentist and midwife today!! Joy of joys!!

choc congrats on the wedding date! :happydance:

Raspberry leaf tea helps by toning the uterus so (hopefully) for an easier and quicker labour :thumbup: I've started taking the tablets and am taking 1 a day, will up it to 2 at 34 weeks I think.

Well we have the decorators in today! :happydance: So pleased the nursery is finally on it's way :happydance:

want2beamummy I was told by ,my midwife that they'll take bloods again at my 36 week appointment, so not sure if thats the same as your 35 week one :wacko:

I also need a text buddy - I'm due on the 28th :)

OI, all you earlier girls. Get out of the way!! Stop pushing in!! :rofl: :hugs:

Morning ladies, wow - what a day! I gotta say for the 1st time in weeks i feel great! (almost not pregnant which is a little worrying). I slept like a log last night, got up at 5.30am feeling fresh as a daisy, sent DH to work & have nearly completed my housework (or nesting lol). I seem to be on a roll - weird huh!

I've not had any braxton hicks (to my knowledge) at all :wacko:

Becs i'm not drinking RLT as i'm not sure i'd like it but i am taking the tablets, on 5 a day now - upping them by 1 each week until i'm at full dose of 6 a day.

Omg I'm so exited I just have to share my news
Iv booked my wedding
:wohoo: Excellent news hun! We need juicy details! Shout if you want anything doing, table plans, invites etc :hugs: I plan to get all the gossip at Aquanatal :winkwink:

Wanttobeamommy i can let you know later i'm seeing my midwife today to do my birth plan & 36 week appt :thumbup:

Right - back to the housework - not much more to do now :haha:. Then shopping, B&Q for nursery shelf, home bargains for olive oil bp, ikea for wicker baskets.....so much to do.......:haha:

Morning all!!

I'm about to give up on bed times, I feel more stressed during my many wake up calls during the night than I do during the day! Then DH had the cheek to say that he barely managed to sleep a wink last night because I kept waking him on my trips to/from the loo and grumbling as I was rolling over! Funny, as I didn't notice the snoring stop for any length of time!!

Becs, that must have been a bit scary! I had some bad cramping pains last night before bed but I put it down to taking all 3 RLT tablets at once! Does everyone else space them out during the day?

I have a breastfeeding class this afternoon.. I'm quite looking forward to it but I am really hoping I don't have to get my jubblies out!! Anyone else been to one of these?

We had a lovely anniversary, thanks to all well wishers.. I made us fillet steak with peppercorn sauce which was really very nice if I do say so myself! I love cooking!

It seems a lot of ladies are having some twinges and cramping pains... I wonder if we'll be a bunch of earlies?! I still don't think I'm having any imminent labour signs at all, and my confidence at being early/on time is fading fast!!

I don't think you'll have to get anything on show louise - I've not been to one except for the breastfeeding session of my NCT classes, but it was more about telling you how to position baby etc.
I plan on taking my RLT tabs spaced out, since that's how you would do it if it were the tea.

wow sounds like a productive day so far limpets!

Optical, that is so lovely!! I bet you were in tears!

oooh Asher, I wonder if LO will be with you soon! It sounds like they might be a bit early.

Geniesgirl, have the babies been a bit more active today?

Mrs N some people don't notice their BH so I wouldn't worry.

Limpetsmum, hope your MW appointment goes well and that the you are not sent to New Cross again.

Congrats Choc!!! So you'll be trying on wedding dresses whilst looking after your LO! How exciting.

Today I'm sitting on my sofa doing nothing and I'm loving it!!! I'm not sleeping too well at the moment so I don't know how I would have managed if I was working.

I have a MW appointment later. FX she will tell me the baby will be here in a week.. lol!!

Welcome to the Third Trimester!

So here are all the EDD for our September Stars. If you need me to amend or add your date, just make your request in the thread.

When your LO is born, let me know their name, birthday and weight and I will add that to the front page.

Good luck to you all!! lol! :hugs:

We won't forget the other September Stars that have been lost along our journey. We will miss them all.

****September Stars****

**1ST SEP**

Drazic>3 :pink:
Amy_T
Penguin77 :yellow:
2010mummy
Veronica000 :pink:
pinkribbon :blue:
page3modella
lauraperrysan :blue:
Rayven
jenos :blue:
TeresaG :yellow:
AngelzTears :pink:
babies2010

**2ND SEP**

Fish & Chips :blue:
Emzywemzy :pink:
MamaBird :pink:
gde78 :pink:
MrsC71
Teeny Weeny :blue:
sassybaby
apaton :yellow:
butterfly812
JodieVN :pink:
Hajis-sweetie
curioser_5 :pink:
GossipGirl :blue:
Mummy2Asher :blue:
GypsyDancer :blue:
janeydee :blue:

**3RD SEP**

:pink: LittleAurora :pink: Amelia Rose born on the 5th August weighing 5lb 7oz
Wanting1more
jelly baby16
danielsmum
Blob :yellow:
JustmeupNorth
MissO :blue:
:blue: cat81 :blue: Thomas James Slater born 20th July weighing 5lb 2oz
Iris
Cantthink
Caezzybe :blue:
AngelzTears :pink:

**4TH SEP**

Mikiec :angel:
Kessutripp :pink:
Bonnie_Parker
kristys8096
shorman :pink:
elmaxie :pink:
lillybells :yellow:
tiggy
mumto5 :pink:
stephholloway :blue:
rockyraccoon

**5TH SEP**

MrsMils :yellow:
Spelmanmommy :pink:
Louise3512uk :pink:
jennie-jack
teens&twins (twins) :pink: :pink:
Daisybell :blue:
lkb21 :pink:

**6TH SEP**

Baylioomy :blue:
hunnycat
elixir :pink:
mommywannabe
J_K_L
MrsKeene :pink:
limpetsmum :yellow:
Maybebabee :yellow:
R&JBabybean :blue:
JB'sBabyBoogy :pink:
Bexii88
terri21 :blue:
Kelloggz187 :blue:

**7TH SEP**

Cathers
Choc1985 :pink:
Caezzybe
ladylink
Brownsie :blue:
kalou1972
butterbaby76
LeesaBee
lilbumpblue :blue:
kittykitty :blue:

**8TH SEP**

Heavenx
Jenttc#2
xXxSIANxXx
mama2connor
MissDX
berkeley130 :pink:
becs0375 :pink:
Finallymyturn
lilia :blue:

**9TH SEP**

Zo23 :blue:
hshucksmith
Babylicious
QueSeraSera
Charlii Lou
becs0375
Newly_Wed
Manchester_Lu :blue:
bumpynchan
_LauraK1982_ :pink:
stefni_x
Cafferine :yellow:

**10TH SEP**

Bumber
Butterbaby76
Bump2be
Mommy2baby2
:pink: x-amy-x :pink: Darcie Helena Sivewright born 27th May 2010 at 24+6 weeks weighing 1lbs 5oz. Sweet dreams little angel.
pigginteacher
aread
SRTBaby
Sayuri :yellow:
benandbean :blue:

**11TH SEP**

R&Jbabybean :blue:
Charliemarina
Lexi_Love305
Piperhalliwel
chachadada :pink:
noodle79
meggabear
Asher :yellow:
Charlii Lou :blue:

**12TH SEP**

BobbyB
geelove
Jen2010
Hellodoris
opticalillus5 :yellow:

**13TH SEP**

Elphaba :blue:
tina_h75
Kaytee
millwallrose4
want2beamummy :blue:
Miss C - CSection around 6th Sept
mama2connor
Patience :blue:
xemmax
lovescrisps
leannebabyno3

**14TH SEP**

TigerLady - CSection 6-8th Sept
kawaiiuk
tizunabi
wantingno.2 :blue:
BeanOnTheWay
Bekklez :pink:
New Mrs W :blue:
Carley22 :yellow:
Rola
janinio87uk
FirstBean :blue:
LittleShark
ProzacQueen :pink:
Krakir :pink:

**15TH SEP**

emzdreamgirl
Moomad :angel:
stmw :pink:
MrsJ08 :yellow:
LauraLy
123Deidre :blue:

**16TH SEP**

xcited4mybump
mrs.s
nitsbaby
zzypeg
Tinkerbell500
StarLightxx :blue:
bubbles09
Ice Cold Cube

**17TH SEP**

katzone
charlottecco2
MorticiaDoll
drea2904 :blue:
Ilovemysoldier
LilBean2010
sciencemum :pink:

**18TH SEP**

LostTwins
babycakes76
babymad
cheerfulangel
jessmum2be :blue:
bolton_smiler :pink:
new mrs G
birthdaybaby :blue:
Banshee
LuciLu88 :pink:

**19TH SEP**

Meadow
Devi#1
Moomette
sevilla24
gjpchs05
jojo76
mumof3kids
ika
:blue: aob1013 :blue: Leni Jude O'brien, born on the 8th August, weighing 5lbs.
ThatGirl :blue:
mixedmama :pink:
celestek89
emmalj80
babythinkpink - a big tease who won't tell us!! :yellow:

**20TH SEP**

lovebabies
ascotiel
imagine83
muffins12
stasia
Carlasian
Lol78
Mace
missmousemum2 :blue:
pink.crazy :blue:
totallyashley :pink:
berticles21 :blue:
pinkgem100 :pink:
MarineWAG :blue:
jollygood000 :girl:

**21ST SEP**

emz87
AC81
scorpiodragon
dmich_ :pink:
mother hope
KellyG
BLONDIE35 :blue:
Sarahkka :blue:
Laura617 :yellow:
charlieee <3
Jessica214
Snufflebump
Bexivillian :pink:

**22ND SEP**

mysticdeliria
Satsuma
Shwhattam+1
mmoon1
mrsmo7
rose dove
Brownie191
rainbowbaby
kellie_w :blue:
noodle79
1Snuggles1
abbSTAR :blue:

**23RD SEP**

Bingo
larissa3
kmca
rach247
Jellycat :yellow:
BumbleBump :pink:
LovelyGirl85
familymatters
YoungMummy18 :pink:

**24TH SEP**

tmomma
gremma
ChubbyCheeks
aandamom
xprincessx :blue:
Tiredgirl :blue:
Snoozie :pink:
Rachii :yellow:
CinderellaTTC :yellow:

**25TH SEP**

LALSmith
ladykara
mommy2lilmen
bump230910 :pink:
jessmckeiver

**26TH SEP**

bubbles
Jen1802
gemses
mel marmoss
Jen1802
Clartylou
needbabydust
Hobnob :yellow:
KP+79
mrshuebner201
SullenGrl
stacey&bump

**27TH SEP**

Kellie Marie
Becky10
TTC...#1:)
readyforbaby
mumtobesep10
Mrs Doddy
stasia
mum_to_mickey
Kaz1977 :yellow:
Pinky1974 :blue:
mumandco :blue:
amy1234
isolabella :pink:

**28TH SEP**

Rachiie18
LovelyGirl85
Yazz_n_bump
lakeecho
Lolalonia
Mrs_N :yellow:
Annabel
rachael22
Samgove
Smurfette :yellow:
happy_mom :blue:

**29TH SEP**

azzurri22
genies girl TWINS! :pink: :pink:
amber1533
Boony :blue:
kmac1975
peanut84 :pinK
hitchinite
kglo :blue:

**30TH SEP**

gothique
KittyVentura
Laura Pop
Mama Duck
FrenchFry
Wantabean
Scotsgal24 :pink:
NurseKel :blue:

To get our lovely logo..

Make sure you take out the space before the last ' ] '

Full Size:

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/sepstarsGIF.gif[/IMG ]

Mini Version:

[IMG]https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/kandettc/septstars.jpg[/IMG ][/QUOTE]

im team blue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"