****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

:hugs: drazic hope you are feeling much better and resting up!

:wohoo: teeny congrats on reaching 37weeks!

Good news about Ellie, Bekklez :thumbup:

Just home after collecting DD from her nans time for :coffee:

MW appointment went ok today,everything is fine, no change in lo's position he is still head down and still 4/5, but came away thinking the MW cared more about the fact that she is going on holiday in a week than anything else :nope:
ever get the feeling you are just a number sometimes??

looking at the growth chart he is over the line and in the last box before been out of the grey area so im guess he is going to be a big baby :shrug:

hope everyone has had a good day :kiss: xxxx

Bread and butter pudding is lovely with a bit of marmalade on the bread and butter, or jam, it adds a little twist but it scrummy.
Oooh DH loves marmalade (i think it's food of the devil!!!!) so i might try that next time. Didn't turn out too bad - some of the raisins burnt but i remember how easy they burn now lol. Been trying to explain bread pudding to DH on the phone as he's never had it before - he's only ever had bread & butter pudding (strange bloke!). Looking forward to him trying it now :happydance:

I'm playing with my travel system at the moment - just figuring out attaching the hoods, adjusting car seat straps etc. Want to know how it all works waaaay before Tufty gets in it :baby:

LittleA Amelia is gorgeous, thank god you went into labour!

Cat, Thomas is gorgeous you have the same car seat as me too! :thumbup:

Blob what's missing? Do you need to ring them or just tell your midwife?

Drazic your little girl seems to really like giving you the jitters in this pregnancy! I'm sure everything will be fine in the end. :hugs:

I had my scan this morning it was lovely :cloud9: Here are some pictures. I think it looks like a boy though, not very girly looking?

Oh and, almost forgot, its estimated weight today was 6lb9! Is this really big for only 35 weeks?

Attachments

• 36817_10150225193585013_556630012_13923386_6712243_n.jpg
    36817_10150225193585013_556630012_13923386_6712243_n.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 36817_10150225193590013_556630012_13923387_4699245_n.jpg
    36817_10150225193590013_556630012_13923387_4699245_n.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
Ok first off you guys have been WAY too chatty for me to catch up just now as tea is almost ready:wacko:

Sooo am afraid its a selfish post just now from me:blush:

I have been in hospital ALL afternoon at appointments.
I started at CTG monitoring at 1pm but they didnt see me until 1:30pm and then left me for an hour even though she said 30 mins as I had my scan appointment at 2pm. Then another mw brought THE most delightful couple in to the bed space next to me...i swear to goodness I was a bit scared so wouldnt let Stuart go find the mw after my 30 mins:haha:
I think the two quotes that did it for me were...
Lady to guy "I dont see how they can trace you to the crime scene?!"
Man to midwife "I know a good vien in her arm for you!"

Oh yes I had a great time in CTG!!

So after an hour stuck in the bed the mw came back and announced why didnt I say I had a scan at 2pm...erm I did (its after 14:30 now!)

SO off to scan with the mw to explain it all and they said come back at 15:15 and we will fit you in....so I go to clinic which my appointment was for 14:30 and get weighed and my urine dipsticked. Weight was good, I have gained 9lbs and 14oz so far and my urine was clear.
Back to scan where they made me wait 1/2 hour to get my scan...loudly announcing I was the 2 o'clock and that she should go for her coffee first!:growlmad:
So once we did get in I made sure I told them I was staff etc etc and she put a free picture in my notes for us and was extremely friendly to us.
Baby was great, head down and measuring VERY large indeed...ie she said to us well she si the 95th centil if you were 40 weeks....EEEK!
She also gave a us a guessed weight at 8lb 8oz for NOW!

Then back to clinic where they said I was anaemic so am getting iron tablets. Gave me ranitidine for the heart burn and cyclizine for the sickness in the mornings. Plus I am now on a second dose of metaforin for the diabetes in the morning.

Other than that all is well.

Oh she did speak about inducion at 39 weeks but until they actually made me my appointment I wont believe them as thay did this last time!

As I say sorry for the me me me post but I really need more than 5 mins to read back the 10 pages!! SO I will be back after my tea.

Hope your all well.

Emma.xx

Drazic- sorry your bp is so high hope you being looked after!

ive had a nice day and feel fairly well just havent had my afternoon nap :) one of my friends looked at me and said oh my god your huge when i opened the door which i am so thats okay!

Just a quick update!

I have now tried Angel Delight for the first time....HEAVEN!! lol

I thought it may cheer me up after the MW called and cancelled my appt. today.

xo

Lovely pics Cafferine

Elmaxie - signs like you had a right time of it!

Limpets - I meant to ask you before, which brand of re-useables did you go for in the end.

Well the baby literally hasn't stopped moving since DH did the Moxibustion on me several hours ago. However, this has mostly consisted of kicking and moving from side to side, no sommersaults to head down yet, but I'm remaining hopeful!

Just about to go and cook tea but picked up a bargain for myself too today... Boots have 6 packs of sentitive pampers baby wipes at half price so they were only £3ish!!! Also bought LO coming home outfit and my hospital bag!! Arghhhh!!! x

Yey Brigitte!! Glad you like it!

Emma, I can't believe what a nightmare you had today! x

Evening all!

Drazic, you take care of yourself my love! Soon enough wee Simba will be here and you will be cuddling away with her! Happy full term!

MrsJO8 I love the sound of moxibustion, it's got me chuckling away here to myself!

Blob, your post about the homebirth box has got me all goosebumpy. How bizarre. Are there really babes in our bellies? I am going to have a shock when this one comes out!

Had a busy day all in all. I did decide to throw out my old prams, and almost cried when I chucked Archie's original pram onto the tip. He said to me "Mum why are you upset? It's a pram, it's not a person" and I cried even more because he sounded so grown up. Hormones are so not funny.

Blob, was your FB link to a breastfeeding doc site? I read it all and it was bloomin fab! I have really bad issues with oversupply and overactive let down, and that first article could have been written about Jack when I was feeding him! I had so much trouble finding help, and would have weaned him had I not discovered the La Leche League mother to mother forums. I got lots of help on there and went down the path of block feeding, as described in the article.

Reading all that has made me want a baby to feed!

Well all is done upstairs and I am feeling a bit tired!! Round 2 tomorrow!!

Angel delight is lush, I love it!!!!

OMG peeps, how many posts lol!!!

I've been out shopping for cot bedding today, got everything I needed yay!!!

I'm feeling ok tonight, tired but positive. Having a night infront of the tele with a cheese roll and a lovely box of thorntons from hubby's boss' lovely wife (does that make sense lol). There's nothing in the world that chocolate can't fix when you are pregnant lol!

Sending big snogs to all the Sept mums. I'll be back tomorrow for more personals.......well potentially but I may have a date with ikea.....

OMG and whoever said homemade bread and butter pudding triggered a homemade rice pudding thought in my head....must BUY PUDDING RICE TOMORROW NOW LOL! Sorry random I know lol.

Evening all!

Drazic, you take care of yourself my love! Soon enough wee Simba will be here and you will be cuddling away with her! Happy full term!

MrsJO8 I love the sound of moxibustion, it's got me chuckling away here to myself!

Blob, your post about the homebirth box has got me all goosebumpy. How bizarre. Are there really babes in our bellies? I am going to have a shock when this one comes out!

Had a busy day all in all. I did decide to throw out my old prams, and almost cried when I chucked Archie's original pram onto the tip. He said to me "Mum why are you upset? It's a pram, it's not a person" and I cried even more because he sounded so grown up. Hormones are so not funny.

Awwww bless you both :hugs: xx

OMG and whoever said homemade bread and butter pudding triggered a homemade rice pudding thought in my head....must BUY PUDDING RICE TOMORROW NOW LOL! Sorry random I know lol.

Ooooh your first post got me wanting chocolate now i want rice pudding!!! lol x

Question: Nesting - I got in from work and immediately hoovered, weeded the garden, cleaned the windows, then cooked tea and washed all the dishes (usually leave that for the morning lol) everyone is saying now that they nested then had baby 2 days later!!!!!! Are they right??? Arghhhhh!!!!! x

I haven't had nesting!!, I have OCD with cleaning and I am so anal about how I like things done!!! My husband get so angry with me as he likes to do stuff but I always go over it when he has done it!!

I haven't had nesting!!, I have OCD with cleaning and I am so anal about how I like things done!!! My husband get so angry with me as he likes to do stuff but I always go over it when he has done it!!

Everyone laughs at me cos i have peg ocd...i cant have different pegs on 1 item of clothing on the washing line!!!! hahaha x

Apparently when you properly nest it's generally a sign you could be about to go in to labour and therefore you're meant to conserve your strength. Seems to me though that lots of ladies on here are loving the tidying but not popping immediately so you may be ok! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->