****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey Ladies..

Oooo so many of you seem to be having signs - How exciting! :happydance:

Mrs N - your nursery room looks lovely - and it's huge too! Mine's really small (but it'll do the job).

Choc - Izzy-mai is lovely. Isabelle is our no.1 choice for a girl :thumbup:

Drazic :hugs: hope you're ok :hugs:

Limpets - Peanut butter crumpets? Methinx I may give them a try. I had cravings for nutella the other day, and had it on scotch pancakes... Nom nom nom.

Mrs j - Hope bubs gets moving for you soon!

As for me, I posted a thread earlier about a row me and OH had last night

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/389685-ot-but-over-reaction-oh-argument.html

I think that's it... dunno if the link will work. Things seem to be good for now though - just waiting to see if it gets brought up again when he comes home!

Been to the carboot this morning and got a bebe au lait breastfeeding shawl for 50p! Loving it :thumbup:

My wardrobes STILL haven't come :growlmad: and now i'm starting to do baby washing I NEED them :growlmad: If they're not here tomorrow, I'm gonna find out where the shopkeeper lives, and steal his. :growlmad:

Hope all you ladies who are finding it tough at the mo take it easy :flower:

uh-oh, really hope I don't have to add carpel tunnel to my list of pregnancy woes!

F&C that's so weird that your midwife doesn't know where your babies head is!? How can she tell if it is engaged if she doesn't know where it is?! lol I think midwives are strange creatures x

mrs n.... wow they did a amazing job.. i have my father in law and hubby painting the entire house in two weeks : )

F&C thank god im not the only one with a MW who doesnt know what she is doing, My MW couldnt work out which way my LO was either..

opticalillus :hugs: i went through a similar patch with DH but his was because of our previous losses & he was frightened of becoming too attached incase something happened. Hope it gets sorted soon sweetie xxx Oh & yes - try the crumpets, they have always been a favourite of mine but i had a sudden craving for them this morning lol.

MrsN i just read that carpal tunnel in pregnancy is due to oedema of the hands & wrists (sorry if you already knew this :dohh:) only found it as i was looking for some relief for my feet as i find myself chair bound today - glad the pc chair at least has wheels :haha:.

I'm sitting here wondering if i could manage to clean the inside of the nursery windows & hang the curtains without my feet falling off? Hhhmmmmm but then the outsides need cleaning too & my OCD won't allow new curtains on dirty windows.......better wait for DH to do the outside......hhhmmmm anyone know a good window cleaner in the area - it'll be quicker!

Hmm, my hands don't appear swollen, but maybe I'll elevate them for a while and see if it helps!

Right - i need to relieve my bladder & my pressure areas (sorry if tmi). Gonna weeble downstairs, massage Tufty with some aromatheray oils then do some hypnobirth relaxation practice :thumbup:

Optical,
I am with you totally on the argument actually, I mean i know he told you and that was good but possibly he was just testing the water to see your reaction to him texting her just a jokey thing.
My dh has a few of my friends numbers but only for emergency use and never uses them otherwise, and when we are together chats away to my friends nicely and we all get on.
I would not expect dh to be texting my friends, and also it takes away from the fact that you can tell your friend anything, it will end up as her as piggy in the middle if it carried on and change yours and her friendship.
I think you should thank him for removing her number and respecting she is your friend and explain it is not a trust of him issue but a loss of friend thing, it is very difficult to explain, especially when pregnant!!
Tbh i would't like it because i am a jealous person, and that is just me, so me in this situation would have gone off the handle and expected him to understand it!
I do tend to say to him, how would you feel if i did the same to you, I have used this twice now on major issues and he couldn't argue it.:hugs:xx

I am not sure how we can not work out if baby is breech, and by 36 weeks if it is breech there wont be that much room to move.
I am fairly confident we are head down, but not sure if i should be thinking about things just in case? I really, really don't want to attempt to deliver breech, my friend did and was traumatised, but it was undiognosed so that cant help as its a shock.

Choc, just sending you :hugs: xx (general response to your posts combined!)

Off to facebook now where i can keep up with everyone again!

Back later xxxxxx

Hope Amelia is doing ok...

Limpet hope you feel better soon hun :hugs: :hugs: Your baby is going to be here soon :happydance:

Louise :hugs: Aww your OH is really sweet!! I would LOVE to have this baby soon but i've given up... I've had so many times when i think its something, nothing does :dohh: Think i'm going to think that in 2 weeks was when DD was born so i'm aiming for that :thumbup: I had no signs at all last time so its killing me this time :haha:

Emzy that is EXACTLY how i explain... i think its just like period pains but its so long since we've had them now :haha:

OMG i want peanut butter crumpets :shock: OOOOOH they sound so gooood!! But Tabs put something in my toaster and it broke :cry:

hi ladies :wave: hope you are well , i was going to delete this and my facebook been so busy with the new house :dohh:

congrats to all the new mummys very jelous!! :flower:

im going to have a wee flick through the pages and catch up whats been happening :flower: xxx

Apaton, you had us worried for awhile when we hadn't heard from you.

How's the new house? How you been feeling?

Congrats on being full term !!!

Hi ladies just a quickie to say sorry for all the venting Iv done on ea today

Xx

sorry :flower:

thanx :):), the house is going well we had to rip it out to a shell been very hormonal :haha:

im at my mums just now while the boys are round at the new place :) xxxx

Just popping in quick, had to share!

Me and OH have been living in our new home for two weeks now and about an hour back I got my first random knock from a sales rep who asked me "Hi, is your mum or dad home?" to which I was like "Er. No. This is my house..." he then asked me how old I was and I said 21 and he said "ohhh you must be rich!" :rofl: made my day.

hope everyone is well
x

Apaton, so glad you are ok and that the house is getting sorted!!

Bekks thats so funny!!

I am feeling rather hormonal, think its because I am tired and fed up with it all now! Just had a relaxing bath and OH washed my hair! I am so tired, Hope is moving around loads and it hurts!

Limpet hope you feel better soon hun Your baby is going to be here soon
Stoppit - your gonna curse me & i'll still ne here in October :haha:. I kinda had another crumpet when i logged off :blush:

Hi apaton - glad your ok hunny, not long now eh!

Choc - it's what we all signed up on here for lol.

Bek - how very funny! I always tell callers i rent, clears them off straight away :blush:

Well before i did my hypnobirth practice i had a sudden burst of energy so i decided to strike whilst the iron was hot - i managed the outside of the kitchen/diner windows & back door before the energy ran out :happydance:, only the living room & front door outsides to do now :thumbup:.

Wanted to pack Tufty's bag for the hospital (goodness knows why) but it smells all musty :nope: so i've put some lavender essential oil on a tissue onto all the sections & left it open to air it out.......maybe tomorrow!

I still haven't packed my bag for hospital, everything is at hand just need to get my butt into gear and actually pack it!!

I've done the baby bag, and DH has done the man bag but I haven't done my one yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->