****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Ha ha. Me too! I was watching This Morning and they had this thing about a girl who has that skin thing where you get white patches (vitiligo) and she was so concious about it she didnt even go to her prom at school and left school early. So they gave her a makeover in London and a photoshoot, then they recreated her prom with all her friends there and then....then...... they brought in her favourite band the Hoosiers to play at the prom! I was wiping the tears away! She was sooooo pretty and was so self concious! Im normally as hard as nails lol!!!! :gun::gun::gun::bodyb::bodyb:No more day time TV for me!!!:sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:

Oooo it looks like everyone seems to be nesting - Im an OCD cleaner usually anyway and have been having a mass clearout the last few weeks. All that is left for us to do is have the living room carpet cleaned, floor finally laid in kitchen and border and curtains put up in babys room and we are officially complete !!

Louise - sorry your not sleeping well. Ive been the same for weeks. If I got to bed at 10pm(ish) I can guarantee I will be awake between 1am and 4am. Now I am on maternity leave I am having a 30min power nap in the afternoon though. Are you going to be goign to Ipswich hospital ?

I had my consultant appt and growth scan on wednesday. Baby is now measuring fine and only a few days behind instead if the 3 weeks they measured at my scan 2 weeks ago. They are now worried though about the amount of fluid around her so off for another scan in 2 weeks and to discuss inducing me if the fluid is the same! Good news though is she is still head down and ready for the world !

Little A - Hope Amelia is home again soon. xx

Congrats to F&C and anyone else who is now officially full term !!

Hope everyone else is well - It still seems so surreal to even be thinking about baby eviction yet - I still have days where I cant believe this is happening !!! Hope everyone has a good day. xx

Oh and forgot to mention my oldest school friend who was due the day after me (September 10th) had her baby girl yesterday. 4lb 12ozs. Soooo I get baby squishes soon which I am rather excited about and will keep me tied over for now !! x

Yep Laura I'm going to Ipswich hospital, ooohh we might be ward buddies!!

I just had a call from the hospital, woooooo!! They have a cancellation appointment to see the physio this afternoon so I am off to get prodded and poked and popped!! I am a bit unsure as to what they will be doing so a bit nervous but oh my goodness if they can cure me or even help me a bit I will be snogging the physiotherapist! (I keep wanting to say psychiatrist.. must be careful!)

Can anyone shed some light into what they might do to me? I intend to ask about labour, if this pain is so bad when I'm lifting a leg slightly to put pants on, I can't imagine giving birth!!

Congratulations on being full term Fishy and Mamabird..let the eviction begin!!
Just like many of you, I had a crappy night sleep. Having major stress from the people who bought my car and I now have to call the CAB and consumer direct and a few garages and it is making me really anxious. Just what I need! :-(
Along with the 100 trips to the toilet!

On the upside, my homebirth pack is being delivered this afternoon so I need to get this baby out in the next 18 days or so....I think I'll have to up the DTD...not that Oh will mind of course!

My head feels jelly, and my brain is working overtime. I do not need this stress.

Oh, and I must start packing stuff for my hospital bag...only 2 weeks and 5 days at the most! xx

I went back to bed after having my breakfast, and managed to sleep til 10.30am!! I feel a bit groggy but so much better for it!! Just done housework and about to walk down to the post office!! We are having a day of no painting!! I am starving, so gonna have some food!! We haven't stopped DTD, we still have it regular, just hoping that it will start something soon!!!

Louise have a lovely time with your family!!

Drazic, hope you feel better soon!!

Happy full term ladies!!!

Morning (yet again) ladies. I am up for good now :haha: feeling better for getting that extra morning sleep, until DH woke me up with a phone call checking i was ok that was :growlmad:

It's funny isn't it, these hubbies have gone a good few months with very little in the way of nookie, and then bam! Time to bonk!!
You speak for yourself missy! My poor DH hasn't got over my sex drive the past 6 months :blush: thinking about it maybe i should have refrained myself as it'll probably have no eviction effect now :dohh:

I feel jelous with all this talk of baby evicition. I am not sure what I can do!
Bouncing on a gym ball, armoatherapy oils (Clary sage, Lavender, Ylang Ylang - all are good on their own but make a concoction of all 3 for maximum benefit - remember to use a carrier oil if massaging with them DO NOT USE NEAT directly onto skin), warm bath, nipple stimulation, long but gentle walks........anyone would think i'm an expert :blush:

:hugs: Babythinkpink :hugs:

Opticallilus - how hard can putting a few drawers together be :blush: worth a try anyway heehee.

My kitchen cupboard fell off in my hands last night so i need to go source some extra long screws for DH to fix it (oh the excitement of my days eh lol)

Woohoo - my new baby wheeleasy has just arrived - sorry to dash but i NEED to go try it & see if it fits heehee! New toys :happydance:

Morning (again!)

I managed to get some more sleep but just cant face going in to work to sort out my parking permit so will do it over the phone in a minute.

So glad little Amelia is back home with her family! Hoping her time under "the bright lights" did her wonders!

Anyone heard about babyK'smam? I have tried to have a look for the thread but cant see it:shrug:

Louise that really made me laugh...you and your clothes roller! Hope your room isnt huge! But go you and hope your hubby feels sorry for you doing it all and gives you a rub or makes tea!

Oh F&C and mamabird 37 weeks...:happydance:
I did nothing but eat spicey food, bounce on my ball, I ate pineapple everyday (but just either a tin of it or a snack pack type thing as I dont really like it) drank my RLT think I was on 2 or 3 cups a day. I think we tried sex once but to be honest it made me sore and uncomfortable:blush:

So I wont be doing that again:haha: but I do have my pineapple in the fridge, been making hubby by me singapore spicey noodles from the chinese frequently to build up (last time I made him buy me two tubs and one was left over night to "mature" it certainly did as my eyes were loosign focus and felt like they were crossing over!) have been bouncing on the ball mainly at night as Nathan tries to push me off and I will be making mince and tatties maybe on Wednesday next week (when Hubby starts his days off!) and making mine extra strong!!

Optical I am so glad things are good between you and your husband now!:hugs:
I have only just read about it now as have been using my pod which I am crap with so sorry for not replying:hugs:

I am feeling so sore in the hips today (probably as I have been in bed so long:dohh:) but just feeling iffy and tired...just not right! I am hoping its maybe the start of eviction but its probably just me having an off day...plus getting my hair cut tomorrow at 10am so anytime after that she can come out please!

Is anyone on iron tablets? I had my bloods done at 28 weeks and my levels were great. They were redone at 35 weeks at my glucose test and they were REALLY low....I had obviously been feeling tired due to not getting comfy at night, up every few hours to the loo and looking after Nathan during the day so not able to nap but since I have started taking the iron tablets I actually feel more tired!
Also thinking maybe that my iffy feeling is the iron tablets getting into my system too...might even have to take an anti sickness tablet today as I just feel so pants and boaky....:nope:

Gonna see if a cup of strong tea makes me feel any better.

Emma.xx

I've been taking iron tablets since I got my first blood results. They are still low but no lower than they were so the mw isn't too worried. Goodness knows how bad my levels would be if I wasn't taking them! I think they did actually give me more energy but it's just the pregnancy now making me tired.

My brain has completely gone now I've left work and I'm saying and doing really silly things. It was my sister's birthday yesterday and the family all got together. We sang Happy Birthday and instead of singing her name I loudly sang my nephew's name! Ehh?? Hello brain?!!!

:wohoo: For being full term :wohoo:

MrsN :hugs: I seem to have managed to keep away from it this time, it wasnt very nice.

Teeny :yipee: for your HB kit coming!! Make sure you see them check it... mine came back yesterday and it seems they missed things :dohh: All the drugs were missing :wacko:

The rest of the pool is to be here before 12 tomorrow :dohh: I just want to play with it :) You will all be seeing TONS of photos of Tabs playing in it :haha:

Hi girls

Happy 37 weeks F&C and MamaBird!!! Let the evictions begin lol Matt and I actually DTD last night to try and start things off, for like the first time since about April lol It was interesting trying to get into a comfy position lol Been extra crampy since then, but that's not unusual since I'm crampy every day!!

i was about to say that my nipples haven't leaked yet, but one just did! Only a mini bit though, but I did get a bit excited lol

Mrs N sorry about the carpaql tunnel, I can't imagine trying to use crutches with it, ouchie :hugs:

Drazic sorry about the infection! I hope you are feeling better soon :kiss: Get bouncing on your ball and playing with your nipples!! :haha: I also had spicey reggae reggae chicken last night but that just gave me heartburn lol

Emz your maternity unit sounds just like mine! Lovely isn't it?

Louise you sound like me with the numb hips in the night, every bit of me seems to go numb now with the bloody carpal tunnel as well!! I've already said a bit on facebook but at my physio appointment I had to stand in my knickers whilst she poked around my hips and pelvic area and then I had to stand on one leg and that. She concluded I was wonky and then I had to lie on the bed whilst she pulled my right leg lol It was very odd, but it has actually really helped and my hips are not half as bad as they were! Hope it goes well x

Babythinkpink, I have been feeling hormonal and just like I am about to come on for a couple of weeks too. I think it is our bodies getting ready too :flower: :hugs:

Becs sorry about the bad nights sleep... I also went back to bed after breakfast and slept for a couple more hours! I'm just sleeping when I can at the minute.

Right, I better get cracking. I'm off into town to get measured for my nursing bras.

xx

Emma i'm on iron tablets & have been for a few months now, i'm only just below the preferred levels so not too bad (although they haven't bothered to re-check them so who knows :shrug:).
Pineapple is a bit iffy, it must be fresh as it looses it's bromelain when tinned, however to absorb enough bromelain you'd need to eat approx 7 pineapples a day!!!!. The other theory behind it is a sudden lot of pineapple can cause diarrhoea & any bowel stimulation can induce labour :thumbup:.

Well my 2nd (bespoke) baby wheeleasy doesn't fit my car seat either :cry: - damn me wanting such a random bloody car seat - it's been a right pain in the ass (but i do love it so :dohh:). So now i have 2 baby wheeleasy's & nothing to use them on - i was quite looking forward to not having to carry the car seat too as it is sure to trigger off my shoulder problems again ggrrrrr.

STRIKE THE ABOVE! The wheeleasy does fit hooray!!!!!!!

Oooh i meant to say - i don't get numb hips once DH has gone to work & i go back to bed. The difference is i put a fairly flat pillow (maternity one is a bit too bulky now so that lives on my sofa & gets me comfy during the day :thumbup:) between my legs & slightly under my bump, then i raise my upper leg to a comfy position - think recovery position but not so far over onto bubba. This ever so slightly throws my body forward slightly & off my hips. It takes a while to get comfy but is well worth it - the down side is it takes a lot of the bed space up (time to move onto the sofa guys lol)

Hope this helps some of you :hugs:

Morning (again!)

Anyone heard about babyK'smam? I have tried to have a look for the thread but cant see it:shrug:

Emma.xx

Just had a look and it seems we have our 5th star !!! :cloud9: The thread is here...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...waters-broke-32-5-updated-pg-6-evan-here.html

Ooooo Louise we could end up being ward buddies !! Im only a few days behind you ! Although I am consultant led so will be on Deben Ward

Yea i noticed that :) Seems like her bubba was fully cooked early :wohoo:

Emzy i get extra crampy too and then...NOTHING :hissy: Damn wish our babies would just make their minds up :lol:

hey guys babyKsmam messaged to say she had her baby

"Evan arrive yesterday at 2.40pm weighing 4lb 9oz. He's doing great in the low dependancy unit."

It seems all is good, she was suppose to be part of the end of Sep Stars, makes you realise you have to be prepared from now on.. Cant wait to see photo of him x

OMG here i go again. Welling up when i read Babyk's post. Congratulations!!!!!

.....33 weeks....cant believe it! Just goes to show we should all be prepared!!!!

So pleased for BabyK'sMam, he sounds a tough little dude xx

Been for a lovely 3 mile walk with the puppy, he is tired but I am still going!! Got some ironing to do then gonna have a bounce on my ball!!

I remember my mw saying about pineapple and how you would have to eat at least 3 fresh ones a day to have any effect!! Lovely for heartbrun lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->