****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Oh and if there are any facebookers who are yet to be friendly I am always checking mine (I find it easier than BnB on my i-pod:blush:) so feel free to add me....Emma Clark, Edinburgh. Its me, hubby and wee Nathan...we all loook a bit stunned in the picture lol.

Emma.xx

I sent you a fb friend request but didn't put who I was on here. I'm emma Astle. Add me add me! :happydance:

Wooo gorgeous bump pic :yipee:

I want to have signs of labour please :haha:

talking of facebook, I tried to join the september stars group a while ago but don't think I have been accepted yet?? I'm Hannah Allen on there, pic is my bump in a pink tshirt

edit: oh no scrap that, I've just checked and I am in the group :D

Helloooo!!

I was just chuckling thinking to myself how different we all sound now to how we did early on in our pregnancies. We were all talking about how we didn't feel like we could possibly have a baby in there, how weird it was, and now we're onto eviction time! I think the time is really flying!

I am just posting quickly while I wait for the hairdresser to come, she should be here any minute. Have managed to get the boys bathed and in bed so they're out of the way and she can get on with it.

Fab bump Mamabird!

Hi girlies

Hope you are all ok!

Mama B, gorgeous pic... defo have dropped!!

Well after my extra crampy morning, I went into town on the bus to get my dad a birthday present and some nursing bras and started to get a really painful back... almost like a constant pressure in the bottom of my back. I was desperate for a wee by the time I got to town so went to the public toilets in the shopping centre and I'd lost lots of bloody mucus! I stayed shopping in town and met Matt from work and we did the big shop in Sainsbury's. I've been cramping and having lots of BH since and have lost more of my plug as the day has gone on. I know you can lose your plug ages before going into labour and I had lost a not bloody bit last week, but I hope this means that things aren't too far away!! Probably will be ages still knowing my luck lol

Anyway, we've got curry tonight so the eviction process continues!!

xx

Oh my word Emzy! You are surely the next September Star lady!! Sounds like things are hotting up for you!! Woo hoo! I am excited! Continue with the eviction process!!

Oh and I got 2 lovely nursing bras in Debenhams for £14 each which I didn't think was too bad. They had some on sale too but they didn't have my size xx

talking of facebook, I tried to join the september stars group a while ago but don't think I have been accepted yet?? I'm Hannah Allen on there, pic is my bump in a pink tshirt

edit: oh no scrap that, I've just checked and I am in the group :D

Oh good!! Phew! Got scared that I might have missed someone there! :hugs:

OOOOHHH Emzy!!! Sounds like things are on their way!!!! Sending you labour vibes!!!

xo

OMG Emzy !!! Sept stars are really on a roll now !!!

I cant wait till i get to my "full term" date... its exciting hoping and looking for signs..

I have decided shopping is way to much like hard work now, i cant believe i just said the !!! I was late night shopping and felt like crap, major back pains, baby kicking really hard and came over faint and sick.. My son offered to carry all my bags and jacket while i sat on the floor like a idiot...He was a total star looking after me, Its times like that im glad i waited 12 years before i tried for another baby !!

Wooo Hooo!!

Emzy sounds like your having labour signs to me! Wishing you luck with that curry tonight!:thumbup:
I have added you and Kara on FB....I looove FB:happydance::blush::happydance:

Blob I am wishing you lots of labour signs...have you got all your kit yet?:shrug:

Am just popping by on my way to the kitchen for something for pudding I am in a starving mood tonight. Like I cant be satisfied with anything:nope:

Emma.xx

baby think pink - My DH thought it would be funny to start humming the casualty theme as we walked round the hospital tour the other day. What he doesnt realise is that because he has such god awful hearing (ear problems when he was younger) he is actually a lot louder than he realises and it can get us in a fair bit of trouble sometimes when he feels the need to take the mickey out of some one in public! Which he does frequently. Latest one being (and i hope this doesnt paint him in a bad light because he really isnt a bad person) we had a guy sitting behind us in hospital cafe who had something wrong with his voice box and had to push against his throat to speak, and he was sniggering. I could have died!!!!!! Is this normal for a man or have i just got a bad'un?
I actually think letting him take his DS or PSP to the hospital will be a good idea! Like a kid who needs distracting!

I think mine has some form of tourettes, he shouts out in public, like your dh usually at some poor unfortunate! (hard to explain but he does it in a crowd)
He does a snigger under his breath too, and makes funny noises, and he does it all then looks round as if its not him, he gets away with it too, no one imagines a grown man will behave like that!
He sounds like a right nutter, and tbh he is!
Part of the attraction to him was that he is a complete kid and the children love him to bits!! He see's more eye to eye with my 10 yr old with adhd than anyone else i know!:dohh:

Evening ladies!!

Just caught up on everything but my brain is fried from lack of sleep!!! I have had a dull back ache all afternoon with tightenings around my bump, quite painful! Just had a bath and some paracetamol to see if it would ease, its helped a little but the ace is still there! Bump feels very tight and like its gonna pop any second!! My back hurts all in my bum and lower back with some shooting pains up my sides!! I had a curry tonight for tea and am gonna have a bounce on my ball! I am feeling so fed uo tonight, I really wanna get comfy in bed but I so know I wont! Tried every position possible but nothing works!

Seems we are all getting fed up now and lack of sleep is really taking its toll!!!

Emzdreamgirl - sounds like you are having labour signs to me - how exciting :happydance:

Even though I'm feeling a little bit negative about it, DH wants to pursue the Moxibustion so we have just had another go. I think that DH just enjoys burning my little toes!

Elmaxie I love FB too! Too much I think! I am constantly checking it!

I am sat here looking REALLY attractive with foils in my hair. All need washing off at 9.25pm. Cut and coloured for 20 quid! Yippee! So baby can come after tonight once my hair is sorted hee hee!

MrsJ08 I keep thinking about your moxibustion. Something about it just tickles me. I hope it does something for you this time!! x

Hi ladies I so want this baby to come I'm fed up now

Got really bad backache asked oh to give it a rub he sed no so I told him to get out my site to which he gone upstairs lol

How Do I join the September stars facebook group???

Argh Choc! Men! Mine would look at me like I'd gone mad if I asked him to rub my back too. Grrr. Hugs. x

Choc you have to request to join and then I will add you! :)

Emzdreamgirl - sounds like you are having labour signs to me - how exciting :happydance:

Even though I'm feeling a little bit negative about it, DH wants to pursue the Moxibustion so we have just had another go. I think that DH just enjoys burning my little toes!

I wish i was. Its emzywemzy with the labour pains...god i wish it was me!! lol

right im feeling no better but am less of a stropy cow now!

bargain hair Asher!

Choc- sorry your having a rough time

Emzy- sounds promising?? fingers criossed for you love

Elmaxie- i love facebook too i shall add you if thats okay?

If anyone else wants to add me even if its just to be nosey as i have more pics there my name is Lynda Goddard and pic is me in black and white stripy top taken a few weeks ago x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->