****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Emzy that sounds like your show!!!! Whooo hooo!! I reckon you will have your LO by the end of this week!! xx

Wow another baby already! I've still got AGES to go. Think this LO will stick it out to the bitter end. I will try eviction though from 37w.

Am getting really tired and grumpy now. Would love to finish work now but can't afford to - still 2 weeks to survive.

Anyone else constantly feel that their stomach is about to burst? By the time it gets to the evening I cannot get comfortable at all. This is not much fun :sad1:

Asher you've reminded me to book my hair appointment and book a pedicure... one off pampering before baby arrives.... possibly considering bikini wax but never had one before ouchie ouch puts me off

Choc hope OH apologises LOL not rub your back..... my DH moaned that he's getting disturbed sleep because im getting up during the night to go to the loo... Ive told him this is nothing wait until the baby arrives

Emzey, signs all sound promising, keep us posted xx

LadyKara, hope your rested at home now, it can panic you when you feel ill when out shopping

babythinkpink I was going to have my first bath tonight when DH is out... i've decided to wait until tomorrow as Im scared of getting stuck now

Mrs J what is an active Birth Class? I haven't heard of these before

Mamabird I agree with Elmaxie definatly think you've dropped, loving the picture of your bump cast too

Well im shattered and so glad its Friday tomorrow, Im dreading the last few days at work as everyone seems to want a piece of me at the moment

Night night sweet baby dreams xx

Nighty night Jellycat have a good kip! Try at least!

Hair all done, no roots now, bit of a chop! I like!

Hmmm I have thought about bikini wax too, but think I am going to have to resort to mirror and razor!! Eeeek!

Emzy OMG thats so exiting!! :wohoo: Argh send me some labour dust please too :haha: Maybe not today but for the weekend?? :hugs: Hope your LO arrives soon!!

I didnt lose my plug until i was in labour so i would be freaking out :haha:

Hiya Ladies, i dont normally post in here, even though i should (i read and run - slap me now)
Hope your all well anyway :)
Anyone want to link me to September stars facebook group? I didn't even know they had one and cant find it searching (must be blind)

Thanks iv requested to join on facebook

Hope ur all havin good evenings iv got comfy for the 1st time in about 2 weeks on the sofa I'm debating weather I should just sleep here tonite or go up to bed scared I won't get comfy in bed though lol xx

Choc, I am the same tonight!! Seems my bath has relaxed me!!

Think I am gonna go to bed, Ian is going to give me a massage!! Strangly I am not that tired now!!

Hiya Ladies, i dont normally post in here, even though i should (i read and run - slap me now)
Anyone want to link me to September stars facebook group? I didn't even know they had one and cant find it searching (must be blind)

Hi there!

Not sure linking would work since Facebook profiles are Private, I think you might just get a message saying page is unavailable. But if you tell me your name I will add you as a friend and invite you! :flower:

Hi there!

Not sure linking would work since Facebook profiles are Private, I think you might just get a message saying page is unavailable. But if you tell me your name I will add you as a friend and invite you! :flower:

Sorry about post above :blush:
Its Jessica Mckeiver :) taa :flower: x

Hi there!

Sorry about post above :blush:
Its Jessica Mckeiver :) taa :flower: x

Think I found you before reading this post Jess!? :thumbup:

Ooooh Emzy - you go girl! All sounding very good to me :thumbup:
Oooooh Becs - you too! Must remember to come on & check in the morning!
I'm just waiting for DH to come upstairs before i pounce on him :blush: :haha:, not really for eviction but i sure sleep better with those happy hormones buzzing around :thumbup: Although we wouldn't be upset with Tufty arriving tomorrow as DH was born on friday 13th too :thumbup: the 13th has always been a good date for us........hhhmmmmmmm :haha:

Am just popping by on my way to the kitchen for something for pudding I am in a starving mood tonight. Like I cant be satisfied with anything
I've just had a roast pork dinner & it felt like a starter - soo hungry too! Just think if we all lived closer we'd be meeting for midnight munchies & moans at this rate lol. For some strange reason i'm also craving sparkling wine & champagne again :shrug:

I think mine has some form of tourettes, he shouts out in public, like your dh usually at some poor unfortunate! (hard to explain but he does it in a crowd)
Mine has car tourettes! Only with the window down :blush: i've told him he needs to calm it when bubba arrives :growlmad:

Aww choc - what a meanie, take his ps3 off him hun - or at least get the fuse outta the plug - that'll throw him for a while. I have to admit for all his faults DH is an angel to me :cloud9:

Genies i looked on facebook but can't see you hun! Try me, i'm Angela Turner-Madgwick (can only be one with that name surely! but i'm with my 2 flower girls on my wedding day :thumbup:) Are we meant to get reminders on our wall when anyone posts on there? Cos i don't :cry:

Right - i'm off to hunt that husband of mine down, night night all :waves:

Are we meant to get reminders on our wall when anyone posts on there? Cos i don't :cry:

Isn't that weird!?? I don't even get reminders and I'm the admin!? The only time I get a reminder is when someone comments on something I have posted. I wonder if we can change that? If not I guess we'll have to remember to check our group! :hugs:

xo

Thanks hun - thought it was just me. Easy to check on pc - not so easy on my phone, will have to get into a habbit :winkwink:

Evening ladies!

I've read through all the posts but I'm so tired I can barely think what needs responding to!

MrsJ :hugs: Everything will work out I'm sure!
Happy 37 weeks mambird and fishy!
Emzy: woooooooooo!! Sounds like something is happening! I think you may be in proper labour by tomorrow lunchtime!!! And thanks for advice about today!
Becs :hugs: bless Ian, he seems like a good'un always massaging you and helping! I too am dreading bedtime!

Struggling to remember anything else sorry!

I had my physio appointment today... well it was interesting to say the least! I do have SPD, my left leg is slightly shorter than my right (?!) so have to wear heel lifter things, the right hand side of my front pubic bone joint thing was displaced so she realigned that, then she found that the middle section of the joint in the back of my pelvis had twisted and started moving forward, which was also twisting my bottom few vertabrae of my spine! So that has been put back in place... didn't hurt just felt very strange! I have to say I'm fairly relieved that there was something wrong and that I'm not just a wimp, and I'm very hopeful that when this tenderness has died down I won't be in so much pain anymore!! I have a support belt to wear and exercises to do daily, I also have to put an ice pack on my pubic bone joint 3 times a day!

Right must sleep... not looking forward to it, I hate being so uncomfortable! Night all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->