****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey ladies!

Just a quick post as I can't sleep.

I have added you Genies...gosh you look lovely and you have a gorgeous bump going on too!
While on FB I noticed Drazic is having to stay in hospital over night because of her BP (am sure it's Drazic as sometimes I get confussed by FB and BnB names :blush: but simbas mummy!) so big hugs to you and hope thing get sorted out!

Right am gonna try to build my pillow construction to see if I can get comfy. OH gave my lower back and bottom a good massage and found knots in my bum cheeks and strangly enough my hips feel a bit better!

Night for now!

Emma.xx

right im feeling no better but am less of a stropy cow now!

bargain hair Asher!

Choc- sorry your having a rough time

Emzy- sounds promising?? fingers criossed for you love

Elmaxie- i love facebook too i shall add you if thats okay?

If anyone else wants to add me even if its just to be nosey as i have more pics there my name is Lynda Goddard and pic is me in black and white stripy top taken a few weeks ago x

I cant find you on fb either...

Hi there. Can I ask what the group on facebook is called please? I've been trying to find it and can't. Thanks

I think were just called September stars on facebook, we may even have our logo on there - hope you find us x

I've just had peanut butter crumpets again :blush: with a lovely cuppa tea mmmmm

Hope you get comfy Emma :hugs:

night all, again lol

Hi everybody, I would like to announce the birth of my son Wyatt Robert! Born at 5:37 this morning...5 pounds 15 ounces and 19 inches. He is 4 weeks early and doing great! Pictures to come...

Hi there. Can I ask what the group on facebook is called please? I've been trying to find it and can't. Thanks

september stars 2010, under groups xx

This is what came up when i Typed September stars 2010

Sorry
The link you are trying to visit has been reported as abusive by Facebook users.To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit our Security Page. You can also check out the malware and phishing Wikipedia articles.

Huge congrats, Zo23!

And to BabyK'sMam!

No exciting news from me on that front. Lots of BHs and mammoth squirmings and wigglings, but no sign that labour is imminent. That would be pretty early for me, anyway, so I'm good for Baby to stay put for up to six weeks. Anything longer than that is just shocking bad manners and he better not try it!! :growlmad:

I really need to clean my house for guests coming tomorrow and I really really really don't want to get up off my chair. Add me to the grumpy preggo club!

Louise - your physio appointment sounded kind of shocking! Not very nice imagery - all those twisted bits! :( But at least she knows her stuff and you're feeling better, eh?

Happy full term, F&C and Mamabird!

:hugs: to all those achey, tired mamas.

Prenatal appointment for me tomorrow.

G'night! :)

september stars 2010, under groups xx

This is what came up when i Typed September stars 2010

Sorry
The link you are trying to visit has been reported as abusive by Facebook users.To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit our Security Page. You can also check out the malware and phishing Wikipedia articles.

Hi there!

Sorry you are having trouble finding it! Anyone who wants to join can add me as a friend and then I will invite you to the group. It's Brigitte Sauve and it's the same profile pic as my avatar on here. :hugs:

Genies girl I tried to add you, I think you have to confirm me now. I added a few other ladies as well.

xo

Woo hoo!

Another star is born! Congrats Zo23 on your little man, so glad all is well!

Well I am hoping I am getting pains today lol...I was woken at 05:30am by a really sore pain in my lower back like OH had just smacked me with something solid and hard (not that he does this I must point out lol) but it passed after about 20-30 seconds and since then I have had a stitch type pain in my left side which comes and goes every so often. I still feel really pants today too but really hoping it's something....which I doubt as with Nathan I just knew I was in labour!
But I have a squirmy little girl in there thismorning again and have eben heard some pops/cracks coming from my tummy...eurgh! I have read other ladies post about this but never had it happen. When Nathan was born he was a clicky baby mainly in his shoulders.

Right am away back to try and sleep as although I did get some good sleep I just feel pants....but waking up to another baby star is fantastic news! So is that the boys out numbering the girls now??

Emma.xx

Congrats Zo23 on the arrival of Wyatt! Well done you! xx

Huge congratulations Zo23 :wohoo: Another star!!!! :cloud9:

Was it Emzy who was looking pretty likely for labour next :lol: You know i checked my phone this morning just incase you had :rofl:

Congrats zo23! Another star!

Does anyone else seem to have this at the moment? I keep feeling like my heart is pounding really fast and then I feel like I can't catch my breathe. baby isn't that high so itst cos of where she is sitting. Possibly anxiety more than anything, about the birth...after the hospital tour I have been thinking about it non stop :(

Dont worry its really common its not anxiety its heart palpatations (sp? also i think thats what its called) I get them a bit but more last time :hugs:

kaz1977-i feel for you still having to work hope it goes quick, i would have had to if it wasnt for the summer holidays!
Limpets- Ill go search for you now on facebook
Louise- hopefully the physio has sortred you out now, i have great faith in physios !
Elmaxie- pillow construction he he our bed just looks silly, its up in blocks because it was too low for me to get out of dh side is normal then ive got two head pillows a pillow either side of bump and a v pillow and cushion!
Z023- Congratulations hope your both doing well x

I was thinking how cool it would be if we can keep the facebook group going during all our little ones development milestones through to first day of school? Bit like a early years baby blog,? be lovely to see how they all get on?

I was thinking how cool it would be if we can keep the facebook group going during all our little ones development milestones through to first day of school? Bit like a early years baby blog,? be lovely to see how they all get on?

Definitely! I have only just remembered to go and look at the Sept Stars group but am going to plan to try and go on more often, I am a true FB addict!

And your pillow situation made me laugh! It's such hard work turning over in the night with a whole pillow support network in place!

Another September Star is born...congratulations zo23.
Emzy are you in labour yet?? My MW told me it would be a good start if I lost my plug as I really want him at home. So exciting! x
Louise, glad the physio went well. It seems that maybe lots of us may have one leg shorter and just don't realise!

I think I am going to lay on the sofa for a nap now. The weather said to expect heavy showers so I won't be doing too much outside activity today so I might as well take advantage of having the house to myself!

I'll be back later to check up on you peeps and see if any more of these september babies want to make an appearance early. I want mine NOW!!! lol xx

Congrats Zo23!

:hi: jessmckeiver!

Just a quickie as off to my last antenatal class!

morning just a quick hello,

Louise im pleased you finally got your physio appointment, hopefully you should feel much better soon :hugs:

Hi everybody, I would like to announce the birth of my son Wyatt Robert! Born at 5:37 this morning...5 pounds 15 ounces and 19 inches. He is 4 weeks early and doing great! Pictures to come...

Congratulations hunni :flower: xxxx

wow 6babys here already, :happydance:

i'm off to my physio appointment in abit on friday the 13th and it is totally bucketing down outside gr8!!! :dohh:

hope everyone one had a better nights sleep :thumbup:
will catch up laterz xxx:hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"