****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

:yipee: 19 days to go until 1st september and my c-section date! :wohoo: xx

I am Emzy's spare text buddy and have an update for you all...!

She says ''Looks like baby is coming early, Been having contractions since 6am and just been checked in hospital, am about 2 cm and fully effaced.
Baby's head very low, Have come home for a bit and midwife thinks i will be back to have baby later this afternoon if contractions keep going''

Sending her lots of luck, love and hoping for a nice easy labour for her!

Another Star on its way:happydance:

:hugs:xx

lilia sending you hugs xx

ive got a swadle blanket each and then gro bags from then on.
i also was given a gro egg it is my mision in life to make the damn egg happy :) its always red or orange despite being near a fan, we do have a hot house and i never expect to see it blue but as a nightlight its great i think temperature is a common sense thing!

on the blanket subject do you plan to take blankets into hospital ? or are they well provided?

Hi everybody, I would like to announce the birth of my son Wyatt Robert! Born at 5:37 this morning...5 pounds 15 ounces and 19 inches. He is 4 weeks early and doing great! Pictures to come...

OMG !! congrats honey, im sooooooo happy for you.. i cant wait to see the photos xxx :happydance:

Oh my god! How exciting Emzy! Good luck and hope all goes well!

Anyone heard from drazic? No updates on her facebook so don't know if she us still in hospital?

I got my hair cut so baby can come when she wants now!
That said I again have been feeling a bit "iffy" today and felt like I might throw up or pass out in the hair chair! That was after being woken by bad back pain which I haven't had again, but still got an intermittant stitch feeling on my left side just above my hip...it's probably a limb poking a nerve or something!
Then I had to rush to loo for a no2 which was quite the opposite of what been for months as I have been a bit constipated and going every 2nd/3rd day...and I feel I might have to go again soon SORRY TMI! Plus the fact I am on iron tablets now should make it worse not more frequent and easier!?!?

So I have gone back to my bed as I just feel crappy. Hoping/wishing/keeping it all crossed my body is gearing up to pop this baby out!
Yup wishful thinking lol!!

Gonna either try to nap or play a game but I will be back to check on Emzys progress!

It's really getting exciting!!

Emma.xx

Emma if you go next and i'm still waiting here in 3 weeks time i will have a fit :haha:

OH MY LORD. I could cry. I am having the worst Friday 13th ever!!
I am sat here like a complete slob in old clothes hair a mess etc. (tramp , i know!) and the someone came to the door. I stood up to answer the door and knocked a glass of Vimto all over the floor :( I got to the door and noticed the dog had done a huge poo behind the door (She has NEVER poo'd inside!). I had to answer because the man had seen me, so i opened the door, whilst trying to hide the poo, to find a deliveryman who i recognised as a customer from the bar i used to work in. The dog ran out and jumped at him so i had to run out and grab her and pull her into the house at the same time as this, giving him a right look down my top :blush:. I was that flustered that i signed in the wrong place about 4 times! He must have thought bloody hell her house stinks of sh*t!!
I actually can't believe it! I have no idea why the dog decided to poo inside today! I've just had to get on my hands and knees (easier said than done!!) and scrub vimto and poo off my carpet :cry:
I'm dreading the rest of today haha! xxx

awwww honey, im so sorry to hear your day is going so bad...:hugs: But i feel awful because i had to giggle... some days dont you just wish you stayed in bed.. xx

Limpets - I bought a Grobag Egg Thermometer 2nd hand on Ebay for our room. I quite like the fact that it changes colour so you can see the temp at a glance. Blue is below 16 degrees, Yellow is normal and Red is over 20 degrees. It acts like a nightlight too. I think that between that and my Lumlilove nightlight I won't have to put a proper lamp on if the baby wakes in the night.
Yeah - i liked the idea as it being more of a lamp to give a soft glow more than anything lol, esp as i'm hoping to breastfeed in bed & don't want lights going on & off all night long :thumbup: looking at 2nd hand too :winkwink:

Lilia - you poor soul! Isn't it always the way? I usually 'bump' into people when i've 'just popped to the shops' and look like s**t.

Heehee! Go Emzy! I think we all kinda knew it :happydance:

i also was given a gro egg it is my mision in life to make the damn egg happy
haven't quite stopped laughing yet :haha: brilliant! :haha:

...this is gonna be a long one!!

Hi everybody, I would like to announce the birth of my son Wyatt Robert! Born at 5:37 this morning...5 pounds 15 ounces and 19 inches. He is 4 weeks early and doing great! Pictures to come...

CONGRATULATIONS!! x

I was thinking how cool it would be if we can keep the facebook group going during all our little ones development milestones through to first day of school? Bit like a early years baby blog,? be lovely to see how they all get on?

Yes i agree we will have to keep the 'september star' status too!!

Lilia I'm with you on the confusion! I have had loads of blankets of various sizes knitted and crotcheted (?!) for me but I think these are mainly for car seat/pram etc.. I have a set for the cot, using fitted sheets over the mattress, flat sheet and fleece blanket/cellular blanket over the baby, there is a quilt in with it but I'm just using that for show until she's a bit bigger...

You can get fitted sheets, flat sheets and cellular blankets especially for moses baskets, I have some of each, again my main confusion is what blankets to put over the top of the baby, in this case I think I might use a flat sheet with either a small fleece blanket or cellular blanket over the top. I wish they told you exactly how to do it, this is the thing that has me most worried if I'm honest which is probably really silly as I'm sure it will all come naturally once she is here!

Mothercare and babies r us sell a moses basket pram bundle for £19.99 which has fitted & flat sheet cellular blanket and i think a fleece one! ...although i read somewhere that fleece blankets were a no-no because they are not breathable so baby may get too hot :S

It could be you from tomorrow..... at home?.....
Yeah c'mon blob :haha:

I'm debating a thermometer for the room so i can keep an eye on the temp, i like it hot but DH could happily live in an igloo! He tends to win as i can't be doing with his grumps in the mornings :growlmad:

Just packed Tufty's clothes into his/her hospital bag & put the mobile on the crib - it looks so empy & made me feel sad so i put a Dumbo plush i bought months ago in there so i don't have to look at a totally empy crib, how silly huh!

I have had a free thermometer through from hipp!

OH MY LORD. I could cry. I am having the worst Friday 13th ever!!
I am sat here like a complete slob in old clothes hair a mess etc. (tramp , i know!) and the someone came to the door. I stood up to answer the door and knocked a glass of Vimto all over the floor :( I got to the door and noticed the dog had done a huge poo behind the door (She has NEVER poo'd inside!). I had to answer because the man had seen me, so i opened the door, whilst trying to hide the poo, to find a deliveryman who i recognised as a customer from the bar i used to work in. The dog ran out and jumped at him so i had to run out and grab her and pull her into the house at the same time as this, giving him a right look down my top :blush:. I was that flustered that i signed in the wrong place about 4 times! He must have thought bloody hell her house stinks of sh*t!!
I actually can't believe it! I have no idea why the dog decided to poo inside today! I've just had to get on my hands and knees (easier said than done!!) and scrub vimto and poo off my carpet :cry:
I'm dreading the rest of today haha! xxx

Sorry to here youre having a bad day hun but it did make me giggle slightly!! teehee...hope the rest of the day has gone better!! x

Oh BTW limpets we got a room thermometer from babies r us for about 2.99! x x

register with hip hun i got a free one :)

I am Emzy's spare text buddy and have an update for you all...!

She says ''Looks like baby is coming early, Been having contractions since 6am and just been checked in hospital, am about 2 cm and fully effaced.
Baby's head very low, Have come home for a bit and midwife thinks i will be back to have baby later this afternoon if contractions keep going''

Sending her lots of luck, love and hoping for a nice easy labour for her!

Another Star on its way:happydance:

:hugs:xx

Yay Emzy!!!! how exciting!!! :) xx

Blimey i had about 10 pages read through lol!! xx

:rofl: With my DD i really did not think about it, i just expected to go over...but this time i just want my baby here now :haha:

WOW!! So many updates this morning!!!

Congrats Zo23!!! Another Star!!:happydance:

And Emzy is in labour!! things are coming along now for the Sept. stars!! Good luck Emma, we're all here thinking of you!!:hugs:

YAY for all the full term mamas!!

So I have had my first bout of BH. I have had them before, but it was like one or 2 in an entire day. Last night I started having them about once every 20-30 minutes and some of them hurt. My bump kept tightening all through the night as well. Seems a little better this morning?:shrug: Even though I am term I'm not quite ready for eviction yet!! Stay but for another week or two Bean!! :haha:

Well not sure what I'm going to keep myself busy with this morning, but this afternoon I have an appt. for a Spa Pedicure!!! :happydance: I can't wait! DH bought me a gift certificate a couple of months back but I wanted to save it for the end of my pregnancy. So excited!

xo

Just another quickie as am just off to see my GP to check a dodgy mole.

:hi: new mrs G!

So excited to hear about Emzy!! I did wonder when she mentioned having what I thought sounded like her show. Whoo hoo!!! xx

Think i'm going to book myself in for my nails on Tuesday when Tabs goes to her grans now... I'm poor... this is all your fault MamaBird from your FB status and this :sulk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->