****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Think i'm going to book myself in for my nails on Tuesday when Tabs goes to her grans now... I'm poor... this is all your fault MamaBird from your FB status and this :sulk:

Sorry Sarah!! :haha::blush:

xo

:hi: ladies

Lilia - nightmare day but I did chuckle - sorry. It's nice to know things like this don't just happen to me :hugs: On the dog front, mine has been acting seriously weird, perhaps your dog know's something is going on? My dog definitely does, he keeps inspecting the pram and the cot as if he know's something is going to be going in it. When my dog is unhappy or anxious he show's it in his eating habits and at the moment I don't know if he is going to eat or not on a day to day basis. Hopefully he will settle down soon.

Yay - go Emzy! I was wondering about Drazic too. Maybe two more stars by the end of the day....

Just got back from Active Birth Class - it was good, mostly common sense. It was all about strategies for coping with pain, the best positions to labour in, benefits of natural birth etc. I didn't feel as if I learnt anything particularly new, it just re-enforced my desire for a natural birth and things I already knew. I have made one decision though - as an Emergency Section is my biggest fear I have decided that if the baby is still Breech and the ECV doesn't work or the baby turns back I am going to go with a planned C-Section. I'm still keeping everything crossed that the baby turns but I figure I have to be realistic about the options if it doesn't.

Please will someone be my text buddy? I am due the 15th and if I have to have a section it will be about the 8th.

xx

Hello all!!!

Emzy, good luck!! Can't wait to hear all about it xxx

Blob, all my pains are gone now!! Maybe its the calm before the storm lol!!

MamaB, enjoy being pampered!!

Lilia, poor you!! What a nightmare day you are having xx

Mrs J, I really hope baby turns for you!

We went for a lovely walk on the beach, was quite windy but very nice and refreshing! Murphy now stinks of wet dog and he really enjoyed eating horse poo!! My back has been fine today, gonna have a go on my ball later!! I feel really ready for labour now and I am not worried about it at all!

Becs I REALLY hope so :hugs:

MrsJ i will be :hugs: I HOPE i will have had mine and just relaxing by then :haha:

Ok SOOOOOOOO i have a few pool pics :lol:
Also baby bed thing :)

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10
I will keep everything crossed for you Blob!!!! There are lots of us who's LO's are teasing!!

That looks like one of those blow up hot tubs!!!!! Love the baby sleep thingy!!

Woo go Emzy ! I had a feeling she would have an August baba! Really hope she has a nice easy labour. :flower: And maybe Drazic aswell?

MrsJo - My dog has been different this week, she is constantly following me around, i literally can't go to the loo without her following me! She has come into season though so its probably got a lot to do with that. My pram is still at my nanas (to save me parading down the street with a doll in it haha) but i really need to get it here to get her used to it. I've not let her into the nursery so far i'm afraid she might destroy something, although i've let her have a supervised sniff! My OH put up my birthing ball last night and it is really unsettling her she is constantly pawing at it, so its out of reach for now, i don't want it popped!

Blob - Wow that pool looks good! On some of the home birthing channels you see women with paddling pools your's looks really good like a proper hot tub! Love the swinging crib aswell!

Becs - You're making me feel guilty, Lucky Murphy! my doggy has only had a shortish walk this morning, i'm going to take her on a nice long one now, i feel so mean keeping her in , but i hate this horrible rain!

I love the way everyone is getting hair, nails etc done ready for the birth i really need to get mine done! haha we are a vain lot eh! I'm just thinking of all them pictures people are going to be taking i don't want my big ugly head in them without a little bit of help haha!

Has anyone got any exciting plans for this evening? My OH is out tonight with his work friends so i am going to have a bath and a early night with a book and the soaps! I've just turned 21, i have such a rockstar lifestyle :haha:

xxx

Blob, the pool looks fab!

Oh my goodness, how exciting! Go Emzy!! xx

Emzy was meant to be an August mummy anyways :)

Got the number and sent mine MrsJ08 :flower:

One of my bestfriends has her own business like 10mins away from me in beauty so i shall be going to her. Only thing is i always feel guilty as she wont take much money :nope:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Meant to say earlier, at my Active Birth Class there was a woman there with her OH and also her Sister as she's having two birth partners. The sister spent the entire session with a look of complete horror on her face to the extent that the MW was worried as to whether she was a suitable birth partner and raised it in front of the group :rofl: the girl looked seriously traumatised. If I had been her sister I'm fairly certain I would have sacked her after that - she was literally grimacing at every mention of giving birth and labouring. When the MW showed her a diagram of the different stages the cervix goes through and what is looks like at 10cm she nearly passed out. My DH and I were trying not to laugh!

Hi I've asked to join September Stars 2010 my name on there is Llinos Bradley just in case thought it was a weirdo!!! Ta.

Good luck emzy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

love the pool Blob :thumbup:

i plan to have a water birth at a birthing unit but there is only 1 pool and if i have to be induced again i carnt go :(

at my physio appointment today i was giving a bump belt (looks very glam:haha:) so lets hope it helps coz i miss going for my long walks. xxx

Hi everybody, I would like to announce the birth of my son Wyatt Robert! Born at 5:37 this morning...5 pounds 15 ounces and 19 inches. He is 4 weeks early and doing great! Pictures to come...

Big Congratulations glad you are both doing well and look forward to your story and pics !!

Hiya Girls

Im new 2 BnB, Im 19 and have a Son who is 14months old and also Expecting a Baby Girl O6.O9.1O :flower: always keen for a wee chat x

Hiya MummyToo2! Hope you're feeling okay with your pregnancy! Nice to see you!

Hi all,

Welcome MummyToo2 :thumbup:

Nothing to report yet! Have been checking my phone all day!

Had a good day, not done much, get days where i can't do much, actually its most days!

Going to hospital on Sunday for the tour, have a few questions i need answering too, so really want to get it done, they have had a refirb since i had dd there so look forward to seeing if it does look any different!

Anyway sorry no personals, will be back if i have any news from Emzy,

Back soon

:baby:thinkpink xx

How many posts!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all those who have turned full term!

Congrats to our two new september stars! I can't believe that we have 6 babies here already!

Emzy....wow, good luck hunni!!!!! Can't wait to hear your anouncement!

Blob!!! Lush birthing pool!

Welcome mummytoo2!

Daisybell, I hope the belt works for you. Mine used to drive me mad getting in and out of the car.

34 weeks today!!!!! *doing a little dance* Thanks to my new fb friends for adding me! Always nice to have other mums to natter to. :)

Hiya MummyToo2! Hope you're feeling okay with your pregnancy! Nice to see you!

Yea pregnancy has been OK, lots of sickness and backache but hey I guess thats the joys right, Hoping bubz will make an apperance soon as I had my 1st 3weeks early and im getting fed up now. How about you ladies? Any1 getting any signs? My BH have increased and are becoming stronger so hopfully not too much longer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->