****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Oooo hope Emzy is doing OK, very excited for her !!

:wave: Mummytoo2

Blob - I have a question which has been bugging me for a couple of weeks and is probably really obvious anyway here goes..... for a home waterbirth how do you bempty the pool afterwards? Do you have to do it with a bucket? I know silly question but had to ask

Well after 2 nights of bad sleep I went to bed early last night, wish I hadnt bothered. Got up three times in the night for the loo, had bad stomach cramps in the middle of the night, then to top things off at 4 o'clock this morning we started to get prank calls, they rang 3 times... in the end my husband took the phone off the hook. It made me feel uneasy for the rest of the night. Why do people think it's funny to wake people up???? Well felt dreadful all day today and now have a very cranky husband to deal with too.

Damn Friday 13th i'm so suspicious

Oooo hope Emzy is doing OK, very excited for her !!

:wave: Mummytoo2

Well after 2 nights of bad sleep I went to bed early last night, wish I hadnt bothered. Got up three times in the night for the loo, had bad stomach cramps in the middle of the night, then to top things off at 4 o'clock this morning we started to get prank calls, they rang 3 times... in the end my husband took the phone off the hook. It made me feel uneasy for the rest of the night. Why do people think it's funny to wake people up???? Well felt dreadful all day today and now have a very cranky husband to deal with too.

Damn Friday 13th i'm so suspicious

:thumbup: Thanks

Thats not very nice, i would be utterly pissed off and giving them a peice of my mind lol But i honestly know how you feel, thoughout this whole pregnancy pretty much I will be lucky to get 2-4hours of sleep a night :shrug: and I dont know why (apart from all the toilet stops) , with my 1st I was able to sleep perfectly thoughout the whole thing untill i woke up in labour one night lol

I think I will be able to sleep better once I finish work so I can nap during the day if needed. 4 more working days till I finish !!

The idiots last night withheld their number (no surprise) and my husband wouldn't let me speak to them or should I say shout at them, really annoying because the phone is next to his side of the bed

Jellycat my pool comes with a submersable pump (sp?) It also has a filter etc so its all good with that :)

Eeeeeeek have been watching my phone for updates from Emzy...hope she's doing well.

Yea I nap in the afternoon when my LO is sleeping, in the last week though this overwhelming tierdness has come over me, sucks feel like Iv got no energy. And yay only 4 more working days thats good bet you cant wait.

Babythinkpink we are totally going to be glued to our phones :wohoo:
BTW did i ever send you my number?? I wrote yours down but i cant remember if i replied??

Just popped on to see if any updates :winkwink:.
Had a lovely afternoon, my parents dropped by then a friend who i'd kinda forgotten to tell i was pregnant! It took her ages to stop jumping up & down with excitement lol, even the cat went out for a while in the rain :haha:

Mamabird - hope you had a lovely time :hugs: i know i've nejoyed the few pampers i've been able to afford :happydance:

Just another quickie as am just off to see my GP to check a dodgy mole
Have yours gotten worse with pregnancy? I've had 2 removed previously as they were in akward places where they caught & bled, but since being pregnant a few more have raised themselves & become itchy, been having them checked as i found them though :thumbup:

Blob - lovely hammock, looks too comfy for a baby lol. Pool looks great although it'd take up my entire living room - how will you keep the water warm in it?

Hi mummytoo2 - were due on the same day heehee!

Limpet the pool does take up the whole room :rofl: It has a heater also :)

I had a difficult 1st trimester & was in hospital for 2 weeks on seperate occasions, once the sickness passed i felt the healthiest i ever have been! Thrid trimester has been a struggle as i have quite bad oedema (which the hospital are monitoring closely) & my GP had to sign me off work when not being able to get shoes on became an issue :dohh:. Bit bored now having been at home since week 32, frustrating not being able to do all the things around the house that i want doing but hey - as long as we get a healthy bubba it'll all be worth it.
How's your pregnancy been so far? Having any BH or warning signs yet? I haven't so far but i'm optimistic lol, DH wants us to wait until we've finished our hypnobirth course (last session monday) which i guess is only fair, plus i'll be term then haha.

Well i'd better go get my nightly foot rub & get rid of some of this fluid! I have a lovely glass of Kir Royale too (alcohol free of course) yummmmmmm.

Will check for more news later on the ipod touch or sometime tomorrow, have a good weekend everyone xxx

Limpet the pool does take up the whole room :rofl: It has a heater also :)

Phew - i had visions of you freezing ur *** off whilst in labour haha. Wish i had one though - i'd be in it from now & wouldn't get out. TV on..........drinks on table........snack cart........:haha:

:rofl: Well see the only problem seems to be that the maximum temp is 40 :cry: thats sooo coooold

I wonder how Emzy is!!! Its all so exciting!!!

Hello Mummytoo2!!

i couldn't be bothered to cook tonight so we had takeaway after Ian got back from karate! I am now fit to burst!! Had a nice shower and back rub so I am all relaxed!! I have really bad wind at the moment, been like it for a couple of days now!! I also have increased discharge down there!! All sooooo attractive!!

:rofl: Well see the only problem seems to be that the maximum temp is 40 :cry: thats sooo coooold

I think that's cos your temp should not go above 38 degrees as it can affect bubba. I was told (on our hospital tour) thaty if temp goes to 38 or above i'd be asked to get out of the pool, given paracetamol & put in front of a fan until i cooled down then i could get back in. I'm also guessing you get hot & bothered in labour so you night find you want it cooler :shrug:

Right - i really am off now xxx :hugs:

Got an update :)

Emzy says went back to hospital but she's still only 3cms and contractions and not being very effective :( She had to lie on her back for an hour while they put a trace on her and they just stopped. She's really exhausted now and gone home to get some rest and has been told to go back in when they are stronger again. She doesnt think she will be getting much sleep.

Poor Emma doesnt sound like much fun :nope:

aw :hugs: emzy, keep going gal you can do it!
blob the pool looks fab!
:wave: welcome mummytoo2
blondie love the new avatar pic!

feeling very weary this evening, which I shouldn't be because I had a lovely lie-in this morning and actually slept really well! Bit sore from the physio session and not looking forward to wearing my new wrist splints tonight but I'm going to try it, can't deal with 2 hours of numb hands in the morning!

Emzy - keep going, you can do it! Fingers crossed as soon as you get back in your home environment things will pick up again xx

Will send her your messages :)
Am going to beeed so will have to update in the morning :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"