****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Sending you lots of contraction vibes Emma xxx Hope LO makes an appearance soon xx

My bloody cramps have started up again, I just know that nothing is going to happen and I will have this till she is ready to pop out lol!!! Its just uncomfortable!!

Just popping on to see about updates from Emzy!
Thanks Blob for keeping us posted!!

Welcome Mommytoo2

Blondie I have confirmed you for the Sept. Stars group!

Becs I now know how you feel...started getting painful BH last night for the first time. This lasted pretty much all night. I managed to sleep about 2 hours at a time, but every time I got up to pee my bump hurt. then this am it was fine, but now I seem to be getting more BH??? I think my LO has started taunting me as well! lol

xo

MamaB, its just a nightmare, its like she knows when I am tired and plays up!! Little madam!! I keep wondering whether I would know if I am in labour lol!!

naughty little babies with all their taunting!
still don't think I've had any BH :huh:

naughty little babies with all their taunting!
still don't think I've had any BH :huh:

I didn't have very many at all the whole pregnancy...and especially none that hurt. Last night was the first time that my BH have been uncomfortable and painful. Before my belly just got tight and hard all over. Maybe a few more weeks and they will start for you too?

I don't really know why I feel the need to have them lol!

Yay, can't wait for our next star!! hope it speeds up for you Emzy. :hugs:
It sounds like so many of you will be following close behind her! :dance:

Had my dr's appointment today, she mentioned the head is very low for 35 weeks, but didn't say if she was engaged or not! I'm hoping it means she'll be coming as soon as she's term :)

So i've been going crazy the past couple days scrubbing my house clean....and not from nesting... We've been having this phantom smell that comes and goes as it pleases, and stinks up the entire house!!! i stuck my nose pretty much everywhere trying to find the source. I'm worried something has died under the house, or worse, in our air conditioning vents

And on top of that i've been washing and rewashing clothes our family friends have sent us, and can't seem to get a funky smell out of them. almost like they stored them without washing a couple :wacko:

Wow! I soend the day away from the computer and it appears that Emzy goes into labour, how exciting! I kind of thought she as on the way when she mentioned about the kind of show she had yesterday! GOod luck Emma, keep going!!! xx

Hope everyone else is ok, sorry for lack of personals but I'm snotty and headachey and don't feel well so going to my bed! Night all x

Hi all just caught up been to c my friends baby today and I was like omg iv really got one of those inside me finally became reality

Well I'm still in pain with my bk it comes and goes and the oh is a great help sat on his bloody xbox glad my mom will b at the birth to cos he will be useless I think

Anyway gonna c if I can get some sleep I'm shattered

:hi: ladies

I managed to sleep for 6 hours straight with no dodgy dreams for the first time in ages. Now I am sat up quietly (well as quiet as it gets in London with traffic&plane noise!) drinking a cuppa and eating a bourbon biscuit. DH is cuddled up beside me with his leg over mine stroking my bump half asleep. Very cute!

I'm having a baby washing day today, I am going to do my bedding and the clothes I'm taking to the hospital. When it's dry I might make the crib up properly. That's about as exciting as my Saturday is going to get until my friend comes over later. DH is going to be finishing the tiling in the bathroom (at last!)

I wonder how Emzy is getting on & Drazic. Maybe another Star has been born?

X

Hi ladies,

So crazy that Emzy has gone into labour. Very jealous right now.

Had my 36 week appt on Wednesday. Baby is not engaged at all. It's week 37 now and he's still high as can be. Very frustrating. I'm so ready for this baby to be out, I'll drink all the castor oil I can possibly ingest.

Any tips for getting overcoming extreme bouts of heartburn? I'm seriously losing my mind.

Sorry for lack of personals, will check through later. Lots of love and labour dust. <3

rockyraccoon - im with you on the heartburn mine has just started and it seems to go right through me!
I dont have the answer though.

hope we get news of new stars today !!!!

My sickness has made an unwelcome return, i was extremeley sick for the first 5 months thats why i wasnt on here as much as i would have liked , when it stopped it was fantastic but this week it has returned but its odd because ive started taking pregnacare again for the iron id stopped before because i couldnt keep them in do you think it could be related?

Morning ladies!

Hope emzy is managing to get some sleep! I hope baby will get going seriously for her and arrive! I would have thought at 3cm they might have kept her in, broke her waters or something to help kick start the contractions to be more effective?

As far as I know drazic is home from hospital but going back in today (I think) to get more blood pressure tests done. I am only going by her facebook messages but she said she had a high BP, they gave her a tablet and it then went too low and spent the next while going high to low. Am hoping she might get on at some point to update us but she said she was still feeling horrible so guessing when she is feeling a bit better she might? Does she have a text buddy here??

I did come on last night to check for an update on emzy but I was in a foul hormonal mood so didn't stick around.
After my nap yesterday I woke up feeling great!
Made extra spicey chilli con carne for tea in a bid to start eviction....I am 37 weeks today!! wooooooo!!!!

So then my mum called for a baby update as she will be watching Nathan while I am in having Hannah. So after she listened to how me,Stuart and Nathan all are she then starts asking about my dad and how he is doing etc etc....they have been divorced for 14 years!!! Lol but she has been helping him with the garden at his house after my step mum left it like a jungle when she finally moved out after being seperated for at least 4 years! My dad doesn't have much lady luck lol....fair enough my mum is mosey and helping.

Then my dad calls. Telling me how much the quote was from the decoraters, about my little brothers 12th birthday, what he is having as his party, food, how he is after a few computer games but has been saving etc etc and how he is going to be ordering his birthday cake. End of conversation he is going to get ready for work bye bye!
I got off the phone and blubbed like a little girl lol...
He never asked after me, baby, Nathan, Stuart noone!
Plus it's my 30th birthday before my brothers 12th and I seem to have been over looked. I did actually have my birthday the otherday when I got pampere but he has no clue as he has never asked!
I was so upset my OH text him so the next thing he is calling back...so I came to bed early and ignored OH too. My OH is very good at telling my folks when they step out of line but never ever did with his own!

So I now need to find out what my dads said...lol I swear I am 12 sometimes but my hormones just took grip!!

Anyways I will be back for emzy updates in a bit!

Love to you all and labour :dust: to those who want it!

Emma.xx

Had another update at 11.30pm saying she was back in hospital and now 5cms :wohoo: So i HOPE she's had :baby: and is enjoying being a new mummy :)

Becs you will just know... real contractions start small and build up in pain over the day. Maybe at the start you will wonder but you will know before long :winkwink:

Oh I meant to say my doc wrote me up for ranitidine tablets for heartburn and they have worked wonders so if you can get some it's such a life saver!

Genies I have started getting morning sickness again so am now on cyclizine as I had it bad with Nathan where I was sick all through pregnancy.
But it might be worth just buying a jog standard iron tablet and see if it helps? I know that the pregnacare tablets made me feel ill but I think it was the fact they got a bit stuck in my throat and what ever they were coated in tasted disgusting!

Xxx

Emma i will take your dust :haha: though i think i will wait until next weekend as Robin is off work then :lol:

:hugs: :hugs: Sorry hun dads are a bit rubbish with hormones :hugs:

Lol blob!

Fantastic news on Emzy!!! Hoping her baby is with her or arrives soon!!

Xxx

Well i did want baby out before Robins birthday, but since thats in 4 days i dont think thats happening :haha: But next weekend i will have him for 3 days so that would be nice :lol: Not sure little baby will agree to this though :dohh:

Morning ladies! Exciting stuff about Emzy! Hope she's all done and happily cuddling her little babba.

I didn't sleep too bad but feel groggy this morning. And my mum just rang all breathless and excited as she woke up with a feeling I was in labour! Weird woman! Obviously I am not! Grrr!

Anyway, selfish post, but I AM 36 WEEKS TODAY!! 4 days til I break my pregnancy record! Woo hoo!!

Happy 37 weeks Emma!

You do realise by now wanting baby to come next weekend they will be coming out for his birthday!!

Loving your pool pics too! I would totally be in there pruning up ( what your hands do in bath after ages not eating prunes or pruning bushes lol!) while watching telly with my snack cart too!!!
Bet Tabs will be in having a swim!!

So has everything arrived now? Is that you set for baby to arrive in the next 4 days??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->