****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

:rofl: I totally got what you meant by pruning up...though i think Tabs will be most :) Ahh i dont mind when baby comes (so long as she's not late :haha:)

Tabs is having a major strop as her doll wont sit on the seat and she's thrown it on the floor and screaming :haha:

Morning all,

Daisybell, I hope the belt works for you. Mine used to drive me mad getting in and out of the car.

Thanks hunni :flower:

:wave: and welcome mummtoo2

Happy 37 weeks emma! :happydance:

wow i wonder is Emzy has had here little :baby:???? i reckon so :thumbup: xxx

will pop back later for updates xxxx

Morning!!!

Fx'd Emzy had had her little girl xxxx

I had a brilliant nights sleep, think Hope is dropping as she is not near my bladder and I no longer feel the need to keep going to the loo!! I slept from 10.30 right through to 5am, had a wee and then slept till 8.30am!! I am so pleased! I feel human again and not moody!!! The weather here is crap today, gonna finish the kitchen and sorting through the drawers, then a nice walk with Murphy!! This afternoon I am taste testing ribena for 10 minutes and getting a tenner!!

Just seen on Emma's fb that she has had baby Holly!! One of her friends said!!!

Babythinkpink we are totally going to be glued to our phones :wohoo:
BTW did i ever send you my number?? I wrote yours down but i cant remember if i replied??
Hi Blob, no i don't have your number on my phone, think everyone will be busy with their babies by the time my turn comes! Pm me your number and i will update! xx

My sickness has made an unwelcome return, i was extremeley sick for the first 5 months thats why i wasnt on here as much as i would have liked , when it stopped it was fantastic but this week it has returned but its odd because ive started taking pregnacare again for the iron id stopped before because i couldnt keep them in do you think it could be related?
Totally, I couldn't take pregnacare as soon as i got pregnant and had to take just folic acid on its own, pregnacare made my sickness worse, i couldn't keep it down.

Anyway, selfish post, but I AM 36 WEEKS TODAY!! 4 days til I break my pregnancy record! Woo hoo!!
I wonder what it is that makes each pregnancy so different, I had a friend had 2 babies born dangerously early, only the second baby survived and then her third pregnancy went term, how weird! :shrug:
Happy 36 weeks xx

Well feel sick today, had a good night really, managed 3 hour sleep stints without waking up with stitch pain in the bump.
Indigestion is not good, but chewed a rennie chewie in the middle of the night and it settled back down again til the next turn over!

Hoping Emzy is holding her baby now xx

My two middle children are away today for a week with their dad, seems funny they won't be here for a week but tbh it is a welcome break, they go once a month usually for a weekend so this is their yearly holiday with him, i do worry but they are not going too far.
So it will just be the eldest, youngest and of course bump! Dh is looking forward to some peace!

Anyway, going now, getting strange pains at night, funny how it is always at night?

Sorry not too many personals, just waiting for the children to go and then i can have more breakfast, hope to stop the sickness with food, but feeling extra sick today.

My kids are hyper because they are going away! Ahhhhhhhh!!

Back later xx

Omg waters have gone ladies wish me luck another seotember baby on the way yay!!! Xx

Argh! Congrats to Emzy and Matt!

And Shorman! Go lady! xxx

Krakir, don't suppose you've painted recently have you? There was a programme on recently about phantom smells and it turned out to be a certain brand of paint they had used.

Brigitte, it sounds like your body is getting ready! I think you might beat me to it as my body seems to have stopped all it's teasing now I've stopped working!

rockyraccoon, don't worry too much about the baby not engaging. My friend went for her 38 week appointment and was told the same but gave birth that evening!

Sorry you're feeling sick Geniesgirl. Could you try coming off the Pregnacare tablets for a week to see if you get any better?

Congrats on being full term Emma!

Whhhoooo hooo for Emzy and baby Holly!!!!!! Congrats Emzy. Can't wait to see pics.

OMG Shorman!!!! Good luck hun!!! Lots of hugs and good labour vibes coming your way.

xxxx

Woohoo, congratulations to emzy & baby holly :happydance:
Shorman - hope everything goes smoothly for you sweetie, thinking of you :hugs:
sorry for no personals, difficult from iPod. I'm just about to go visit another maternity unit. It's the furthest out of our 3 main choices but has the best reputation in the area, I guess I'll find out soon.
Meant to be celebrating a friends birthday today playing disk golf (sorry if I've posted thisbefore) but I don't think I can do 3-4hrs on my feet so I'm staying home :-( feeling a bit sorry for myself because of this.
Oh well, I'm sure I'll find some way to pass the time. Better get going to hospital, back later ladies (thanks for listening) :hugs:

Good Luck Shorman :wohoo:

Yea just got the text from Emma (Emzy) Tabs was playing games so it was out of signal :dohh:

She says

Holly Marie Barnes was born at 6.14 this morning and she's 7lb9 :wohoo: She says she loves her so mucha and she'll send a photo that i can put up on here :yipee:

Congrats Emzy :hugs: :hugs:

congrats to Emzy! Finally holding her little girl! So jealoous, have a while yet to wait though.

I have cramps just above my pelvis this morning and a low back ache. The cramps are quite sore and have been on and off for a few hours, but its waaaay too early for it to be anything more than a few aches and pains. What was weird though was when i laid my hands on the bottom of my belly this morning i could feel squids head rolling from side to side as if she was shaking her head, never felt that before!

Made me laugh as i have read somewhere that if the baby is sucking their thumb and they move their thumb out of their mouth they can dart their head around looking for it. Have got a vision in my head of a confused baby going 'wheres my hand?!!!' a bit like look whose talking!

Congrats again for Emzy and DH and good luck Shorman. So Shorman's bubba will be number 8! Looks like my earlier prediction of ten by the end of next weekend could be right!

Right out for a walk round town...joy! (Not!)

congrats to emzywemzy, and good luck shorman! wow the september stars are really coming now :happydance: xx

Ahhhh i want to have mine now but i do also want to wait until next weekend :cry:

Happy 38 weeks Blob. I know what you mean about the baby. Part of me wants him now and another part is loving my freedom and me time!! x

Congrats to Emma and Matt on the birth of Baby Holly. Cant wait to see pictures!

Good luck Shorman. Hope you have a quick and easy labour!

Congrats to Emzy, lucky thing! Can't wait to see pics.
Good luck Shorman! Plenty of labour dust going your way xx

F&C i'm not really getting any freedom or 'me time' :lol: Tabs is right at the age where tantrums start :cry: We are screaming, tantruming, started to hit, wants to do EVERYTHING herself and also testing every rule we have :dohh: I would LOOOOVE a few days 'me time' though :rofl:

woohoo congrats emzy on baby holly :happydance:

shorman good luck, hope everything goes smoothly! :dust:

ooh it's all so exciting!

well I slept in the wrist splints, which was wierd, but I slept quite well and didn't wake up with numb hands :thumbup: the only trouble was that this morning my wrists felt quite stiff as they'd been in one position all night. think maybe I'll put them on after my 4am loo break tonight as that's when the symptoms seem to come on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->