****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Louise - have you spoken to wobbles about it? She might want to be involved.

Brought some stuff for little girl today, our first fluffy bum nappies! So excited, just want it to be September now!!!

Louise - have you spoken to wobbles about it? She might want to be involved.

Brought some stuff for little girl today, our first fluffy bum nappies! So excited, just want it to be September now!!!

i bought a trial pack of tots bots bamboozles from babies r us the other day, they are so lovely and soft and colourful, i think i'm obsessed!! just about to order some more trials. oooh they're so cute! xx

Hello girlies,

Hope everyone is ok. Went for my GTT today which was alright but was sodding starving afterwards! Came home and had 2 salad and jalapeno sandwiches and 2 satsumas :blush: They rang me at 1 though and said my results were normal so at least thats something.

Anyone else fed up of being pregnant now? My partner seems to only just be getting into it now that the bump if bigger and the baby is big and moving round and responding to his voice, which is lovely but i've been pregnant for 7 months in a week and i'm getting very tired now. :shrug:

Thanks for all the congrats on moving over! I like it here :)

We named one Houdini because he is an escape artist, he ate through one of his hutch walls and escaped

He ate through one of his hutch walls?!?!?!? That's determination for ya! I've gone from having loads of pets, and now (after the horse has gone) I'll just have the little dog and a rabbit. I think i'm going to loan a little pony for my daughter once the LO is born - I rent a big allotment from the council for the horse, but the waiting list is HUGE so if I don't put a pony in it, i'll lose it. But if I got a small pony, it wouldn't need as much exercise, and DD could ride it (she's not really able to do more than just sit on my mare as she's too big).

I'm v. jealous of your figure and bump btw... I feel like i've put SO much weight on and that i'm never gonna be able to get it off again!

Oh, and did you get my paypal payment for Amy?

Optical :hugs: Sorry hun, think if my sister wasnt so good and eventing all mine for me i would have sold mine also :nope: I also have a little cry that i will no longer be travelling around in the lorry with them. Going away to events with one baby was hard but i think going away with two is pretty much impossible :cry: Least she is so awesome though and i will just live it through her :rofl:

Thanks hun... Yeah i can see how taking 2 lo's eventing would be difficult! For too long now my mate has just been more like a pet. I really enjoy going down to the horse though, so hopefully if I loan a shetland or welsh A in the new year, I can still go down and potter about without feeling too guilty that they're not getting that much work. I need an ex-riding school pony I think, that way they'll be used to standing and being brushed for hours and would be fine for my daughter to mess with! Eventually, I want to get another one to ride, but as i'm probably going to have to get another job when baby is about 6 months, i'm gonna wait and see how it pans out first.

Optical, that's poo about your horse viewer. Why can people just not do what they say they will? Grrrr.

I wouldn't mind, but we'd been on the phone for an hour and a half discussing my mare, and then she kept calling and calling and, to be honest, she was starting to bug me with her interest! Then when the day came - nothing!

Someone else is coming to view her tonight. I hope they don't mess me about too! I've put her up for sale rather cheap as i'm more concerned about where she is going than the price I get for her, but as a consequence I'm getting a lot of timewasters and dealers calling up about her. Also, loads of people keep asking me to loan her out, even though i've said I want a sale. The last thing I need is for someone to take her, then decide they don't want her in a couple of months and I have to get her back when i'm in labour! lol.

if you are going to birthing classes when do they start ? mine are sunday :wohoo:

Mine start on 1st July, and are for 4 weeks after that. I went to a couple last time I was pregnant, but I'm really looking forward to going again as my labour wasn't a nice experience, so I wanna find different ways of making it easier this time!

On a better note, I have booked my 4d scan for next Monday evening and I can't wait!!!

Oooo mine's on Sunday - and I can't even get excited about it at home because it's a surprise! I'm so glad I can get all excited here!

Can you tell that i've just learned how to combine loads of quotes? lol. I love it now - It's my new thing.
well, i've wasted most of today as I ate like a pig and then fell asleep on the sofa in the middle of bargain hunt. Oops! I'm such a stereotypical pregnant woman today. :blush: Better get some ironing done to make it look like i've done SOMETHING productive with my time!

Hope you're all well today ladies! xXx

I am off for my 28 week mw appointment in a bit!! I hope its my normal one as I am not in the mood for the cow I saw last time! Read my notes last night and she was meant to discuss my GTT that the Consultant had put down in my notes at my 12 week scan, which she didn't!! F'ing useless!!

Hi ladies!! Optical yes I got your money thank you :)

I haven't mentioned it to wobbles no... who is wobbles?! Isn't she one of the administrators? I was going to start ordering today/tomorrow!

Becs, fingers crossed your appointment goes well and you have someone nice to see!

I saw a consultant at the hospital today... filled me with lots of confidence when she said I was testing them academically with this blood thing my dad and brothers have... I looked at her computer screen and saw that she had done a google search for it!!!!

Anyway, she said that I would be consultant led from now on, I had blood tests done for it although they will take 6 weeks for the results to come back and then I will see her again... she also said that the chances are that if I am positive for it then I will have the injections after the birth and she doesn't 'think' that I will need anything to happen prior to it... we'll see! I was in there for hours though! Oh, and they think I might have the startings of a UTI... so that's been sent off too!

On a more positive note, I had a macdonalds afterwards!!! AND I have put on 3kg!

Thats brilliant Louise, so glad all went well for you. Good on you for having a Mac D's!!!

Louise, she owns the forum, and is a good friend of Amy's. More might be planned for her I don't know - PM me?

I don't get a 28 week appointment, my next is 30 weeks :o

Louise has my cheque turned up ? If not I can send it to you via paypal instead.... xx

I don't think so Laura, I have only received 2 cheques so far... if you use paypal then I will rip up a cheque from you if it arrives!

Hi ladies

Had my 28 week appointment with a different midwife today as mine was on holiday I believe, also had a student midwife as well which was nice.

Concerned me a little when the student midwife was listening to the heart beat, my little fella's beat was very slow (well quicker than mine but not by much) which I know slightly worried them. We knew he was awake as he had been kicking them whilst she was measuring him. After a few more minutes and the main midwife came over as well they checked my purse and bump's HB speeded up. At the end of the appointment she said everything was fine but it has slightly un-nerved me as to why it dropped. :shrug:

I also asked about a pain I have been getting which she said sounds like could be the start of SPD so has suggested I monitor it and possibly make a self referal to the local community hospital for physio.

Anyone else fed up of being pregnant now? My partner seems to only just be getting into it now that the bump if bigger and the baby is big and moving round and responding to his voice, which is lovely but i've been pregnant for 7 months in a week and i'm getting very tired now. :shrug:

I have to agree with you on that one, all bump does is kick and wind me now, I hate not being able to move my body the way I was used to, that my clothes don't fit etc etc lol. I want bump out :(

kitty, I would try not to worry too much, if they were really concerned surely they would have referred you for monitoring? It's good that it picked up :)

Has anyone else found that when they lay down flat on their back their belly automatically goes hard?? Mine does this every time without fail... not sure if it's a BH or not, just seems weird.... also, whereas baby only moved when I was on my back before, she now seems to stop moving as soon as I'm on my back?! Should I be worried?!

When I lay flat my belly does that and she always starts kicking!!!

yeahhh my belly does that when i lie on my back also - she wriggles like crazy then lol

I understand what you girls are saying about being pregnant - I love every minute of it - but its hurts when she moves - i hate not being able to move and having to get tucked in every night by the OH , so he can help position my v-pillow, and I hate not being able to breathe and feel like shes going to break my ribs haha! Apart from that - im loving it! lol

Not long now ladies xxxx

Due middle of September with our 2nd child, our son will be 3 at the same time :flower:

The baby moves when I am on my back....im not sure if bubs likes that position so does alot of squirming

Wow I thought I was the only one! so nice to hear that im no alone! I am getting fed up. I cried the other day because EVERYTHING I do is soo much slower like sweeping or doing any housework DH has taken over in that department. I just feel useless and its getting me down, I am really trying to be gratefull for being pregnant as I know there are many who are trying...but its just getting hard

Dont get me wrong I cant wait to see bubbs but its getting really tiring:cry:

Evening!

Optical I hope this person turns up for you...it would really annoy me if people were time wasting! I had it a few times with stuff I have sold on gumtree (not exactly the same lol) and you have to wonder about them being so ignorant!

Very jealous of all your 3d scans. I dont think we will be getting one. OH is happy that we are getting a 28 and 32 week scan so I will have to make do with the 2d image:nope:

Are they sure it was babies heartbeat and not yours? Plus I agree if they had of been concerned they would have sent you for monitoring....but also baby likes to play with the cord and grabs it it can slow its pulse down itself...cheeky monkeys!:hugs:

I have my 28 week scan tomorrow and in a way am so excited but also terrified incase her waters are low after the other days happenings...but I am trying to stay positive! Then I have clinic to discuss my glucose results and show them my readings for the last few weeks...doesnt help my morning one thismorning was 6.2 as I had nachos and chilli con carne from the chip shop for tea late last night:blush:

Then a week tomorrow I have the midwife and will hopefully get my HIP grant form an send it away...has anyone had theirs yet?? I missed it at my last appoinmtent as I wasnt 25 weeks....

A week tomorrow I also have Nathans injections that he was meant to have on the 1st June but they cancelled due to staff shortages..I am dreading it as OH is working that day:cry:

Other than that all is good:thumbup:

Off to raid the cupboards for tea/dinner food....

Emmaxx

sorry to sound ungratefull on a lighter note DH laughs at me when I 'Roll' off the sofa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->