****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi gorgeous girls :wave:

I havent read back because theres just too much to catch up on, i forgot how much you lovelies like a good old chin wag :winkwink:
I really have missed a real good journey with you all & wish it could have been different. I know the time is near for you all & just really wanted to wish all the love & luck in the world with your perfect little bundles :hugs:. Thinking of you all xxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxx

Hi everyone! :hi:

Please excuse me, but I had a busy couple of days and I don't have the energy to read the 20-odd pages that have been posted in that time! Chatterboxes! :)
But with good reason!
Look at all those new arrivals!
That's something to talk about, I think! :happydance:

Huge congratulations to all the new mums and welcome to all the new little stars!

Not much to report here. Had a great prenatal on Friday in which I found out that my son is in the 90th percentile for size. Is it helpful to be told that before they are born? One wonders. Anyway, he's gorgeous and healthy and the doctor I saw said there are absolutely no concerns. I don't seem to make little babies and I had no trouble with Simon being bigger, so it's carry on as usual! :)

I think I am fighting off a cold. Feeling very achey and tired and sore-throaty. Boooooo. Not what I needed right now. I'm trying to take it really easy this weekend and fight it off. I don't want to be at work sick.

Hope everyone is well!

:hi: Cazza

Sarah i think i'm baking a big :baby: this time eeek!!

Well Tabs is screaming the place down like normal :cry: I really hope when this baby comes she stops :nope: I hate it she was so so good to go to bed before and now its awful. I cant think of any other reason than she doesnt know whats happening...She just screams 'mummy' for aaaggeees :cry: But i've tried cuddling her and sitting in there with her and nothing works :(

Lovely bump Blob!! Not at all massive, just lovely!

Cazza!!!! Long time no hear!! So good to hear from you. How are you doing my lovely? You've been missed. x

Its huge compared to DD :dohh:

I was trying to eat dinner and didnt realise how far i had to sit away from the table :rofl: :rofl:

Ok this might be TOTALLY TMI :blush: sorry...but has anyone had pretty much no discharge at all?? I'm pretty sure i had lots with Tabs...makes me even more sure nothing is happening anytime soon :dohh:

Congrats to the new mummies.. :happydance: im soooooooooooo jealous !!!!

Fab bump Blob! You are so neat!

Aw Cazza so lovely to see you,xxx

My twinges have all slowed down now. I am being taunted. Will I or won't I get to my 37 week goal? Argh I wish my body would decide which game it's playing! One minute I am gearing myself up for the potential 37 week and chance of homebirth, and the next I am ready to chuck the bags in the car for the run up to the hospital!

I am off for my spag bol in a minute, and am having about two mouthfuls of red wine with it. Live dangerously? No not really. It's alcohol free!! Ha ha!!

PS Blob, no not much on the discharge front here either! A wee bit but not loads. More over the last few days I think.

Ok this might be TOTALLY TMI :blush: sorry...but has anyone had pretty much no discharge at all?? I'm pretty sure i had lots with Tabs...makes me even more sure nothing is happening anytime soon :dohh:

I was getting a lot but not much for the past couple of weeks x

Its weird people are always commenting on how much etc etc but :wacko: I have none...hmmm...Asher I hope you get to 37 weeks and get your HB, here we have to get to 38 weeks :grr: Its so stupid!!

Thanks Blob I am so fed up of not knowing where I am up to with this baby! I want to get to 37 weeks!! I want to fall asleep and wake up and it be Saturday and me still be preggers! I will be shouting it so loud!! Full term full term!! x

I've had very little discharge until the last few days where I've had to put liners in! Good sign?!

Ooooo 10 babies! Congrats Janeydee!!!! :happydance:

Hope you're not too sore emzy, and can't wait to read your birth story! :happydance:

Blob, :hugs: I can really sympathise with the crying. My DD used to cry and cry and cry, and if I didn't go in to her room she used to hit her head on the drawers or babygate. It was awful, but hopefully she'll grow out of it soon :hugs:

Can I say a HUGE thank you to everyone who read my posts yesterday. Crying over veg instead of salad?!!!!!! Methinx I may have been a little hormonal. :blush:

The chair situation is much better today. My dad came around, took a look at it, and said that he will be able to get a foam wedge for me to fit in the back inbetween the cover and the frame (making it so that I can sit upright). Plus, we've moved things around in the nursery and it looks MUCH better. :thumbup:
I've been sat in it doing some sewing, and now i've gotten over my hormones it's actually pretty comfy :blush:, it just needs some adjustment to be a nursing chair.

So thank you so much ladies... sometimes I really don't know what i'd do without you :flower:

Anywhoo, also today I've been for my free 3D positioning scan. The picture wasn't as clear as 28 weeks because bubs is REALLY squished, but on the first one they have their hand to their face, and the second is a foot :)

Bubs is approx. 5lb 6oz, in plenty of fluid, with the cord and placenta in a good position. S/he is head down, partially engaged and with their spine on my right-hand side (so not back to back :happydance:). I just hope they stay like that now!!!!

I can't believe how much more chunky s/he looks compared to last time... It'll be really interesting to compare the pics to newborn ones!
I've decided though, that after bubs weighing in at 5lb6, i'd like her/him to stay put for a few more weeks. No curries or DTD for me just yet!

I've been doing MORE baby washing today, and have realised that I have enough small clothes to kit out the entire new-baby ward! Ah well, it'll have to be my excuse to have another :baby: when this one has grown up a bit.

Thanks again for listening to me yesterday :blush:

:flower:

Attachments

• BABY REBECCA_1.jpg
    BABY REBECCA_1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
  • BABY REBECCA_29.jpg
    BABY REBECCA_29.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
I just don't know anymore. Perhaps it just varies from person to person or pregnancy to pregnancy? I think I've had slightly more the last few days but not enough to warrant a liner yet.

I wish you all lived closer cos I reckon in real life we could all have some really good face to face random chats!! I am loving my september stars friends!

Gorgeous pics Optical!! So cute! Chubby cheeks! Am glad you feel better today too, and we're here to listen to your rants!! x

Hello :wave:

Well I've finally started getting organised for this LO, had been putting it off but turn 34w tomorrow so thought it was time to get a move on.

I've got out all my newborn clothes - I'd forgotten how tiny they were and washed them, and have washed the moses basket covers and the car seat cover. Feel better now I've started. Still have to do a mothercare trip to get breast pads, maternity pads and a couple of new nursing bras, but otherwise we're nearly there.

Still have 2 weeks to go in the office then I go on mat leave :happydance:. Hope this LO will be a couple of weeks early like their big brother :winkwink:

How are the other late September stars getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->