****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Yea would be fab :( It would be SO weird though putting faces to the names etc...
I would like to be put to sleep and just wake up in labour :haha:
Photos are gorgeous :flower:
I keep thinking how big newborn clothes are :lol: I just cannot imagine a full sized baby in my tummy?

Optical, so glad you feeling better!!!

Blob, I haven't had much discharge thats why I think I am gonna be late!! But then again it could all come out at once!!!

Asher, I could imagine us all in the pub getting drunk together!!! I hope you get to 37 weeks!!!

Just had to take some paracetamol, little miss is hurting my foof and is moving from side to side and it bloody kills!!

10 Babies!!! How amazing!! Hope all new mummies and babies are all doing well!!

Im fine, keep getting twinges mind you and I do have a discharge with a liner just now, finding everything a huge effort and im just knackered, cant wait to met our wee bubba, tomorrow I will start getting everything organised.

Everything going wrong just now to name a few...... first my oven broke, had to buy a new one in the end as repair guy who charged call out couldnt fix grrrr, broadband is broke, passenger car window stuck down today so garage tomorow as electrics gone on that side ffs, its just money money money and we have been without a wage for nearly 3 months with dh being out a job there, when he gets paid on 30th Aug i might scream lol.

Bubba going mad in belly just now, dh out getting in my washing and then making me a cup of tea, bless him, im like a bear with a sore head lol.xx

:hi: Cazza, hope you are well chick.xxx

Drea, why does everything seem to go wrong at once?!! Its worse as you are hormonal!! Hurry up payday for you xxx

Meant to ask, has anyone else been feeling quite sick and headachey??

I would like to be put to sleep and just wake up in labour :haha:
I'd like to get put to sleep and wake up with the baby out, placenta already delivered and the stitches already put in. lol :haha:

Am I the only one whose been needing panty liners for months now ? :blush:

No sickness and headaches for me Becs, but I have been have white outs the past month where all of a sudden feel faint and the colour drains from my face.

Blob I also can't think that a real sized baby is in my tummy.

Saw the wedding photos today oh my god I didn't realise how big I have got baby bump and weight !!!! No wonder i'm struggling to sleep... oh well diet for me once baby comes :-(

I know Becs, Its like my world has ended every day when something small or big goes wrong, it could be my fav trousers not being dried or like today the car window sticking, dh had the car so its all HIS fault lol. Ive been quite sicky and lose focus quite a lot.x

Jellycat - I've been wearing liners since my leaking scare a couple of months ago. Still getting too much discharge to go liner free but it's slowed down a bit the last couple of weeks. That said I changed the brand I was using so could be that they are more absorbent - didn't think of that before :blush:

Drea - that sort of thing seems to happen to us all the time. Just when we think we have got on top of things another disaster strikes. Sending :hugs:

Wow - I've not been online for three days and we've gone from 4 Stars born to 10!!!!

I so can't catch up on all the pages I have missed but congrats to all the new mums!!! So exciting!!!

Quick one before bed!

Drea hugs to you! As said before these things all happen at once and usually when it's not a good month! Hope things get better and your luck gets better too.

Blob you have lovely bump! Still think girl for you...but seeing this bump I did think hmmm maybe boy? But no sticking with girl!
Hoping Tabs goes to bed easier soon! I am sure they just know something is going on and this is their way of dealing??

As for discharge well last week I had to wear a liner, this week it's all but gone? Who knows!

Lol I dunno about going to sleep then waking up with a child. I would be paranoid it wasn't mine or they swapped mine? But maybe I will take the sleep until labour is under way then het woken up!

Right am off to my bed. Nathan going to child minders the back of 7am so I have until 13:30 to sleep and chillax!! Yay!

Speak soon...oh and if you fancy going into labour please do!

Emma.xx

Wowzers taken me an hour to catch up...omg 10 babies!! :)

Congrats to the new Mummy's!! :) :) :)

Drazic hope your LO arrives soon so you feel better! :)

Louise i keep wanting to joke about being in labour on my facebook but everyone will panic!! haha x

erm...... baby brains and tiredness kicking in...

Oh blob hope it isnt much longer now, & i really need to get some RLT!!!

Been on another shopping spree today another £200 down but got a few bargains...breast pump reduced to £17.99...baby chair reduced to £49.99...also bought the border & some transfers for baby's room from B&Q :)

Well iv had the sickness feeling no headaches thou also the whiteouts lol, woke up friday night with cramp in my leg i was in agony...didnt seem too painful yesterday but today iv been hobbling around with that on my right leg and knee pain on my left :(

Goodnight everyone

Jayne xxx

:hi: Elphaba - I looked for you on facebook but it wouldn't let me add you :cry:

Limpets - sounds like you had a great shopping trip.

My baby has had hiccups for the last 10 mins the poor thing. Confirmed baby is laying transverse just as I thought, as the hiccups were on the right hand side of my bump!

Blob, your bump is fantastic! Luukin gewdd ;)

MrsJ, can they not turn baby manually at all? Or is baby stuck there pretty well?

I used to get plenty of discharge, but lately it hasn't been that much, which really upsets me because I'm getting so close to the end, but no signs at all. I'm going to do cartwheels around my livingroom soon.

Today I went out for lunch with my mum. OH was playing acoustically at the restaurant and I love to see him play, so lunch and a show. Unforunately it was 31 degrees outside, humid as hell, and I was dying! Afterwards we went shopping for a bit, but I couldn't walk, sit or stand comfortably and we had to cut it short.
These kidney stones are giving me hell, nevermind bubs in there. TMI- but I'm tired of urinating blood! I hope doctor agrees to induce me early. I can't live like this!

Anywho, hope you're all feeling good. Labour dust to those that want it!

Hi Ladies!

Just a quick hello for me! DH and I had a busy day and now I am in pain and ready to relax on the couch.

As for the discharge I am getting LOADS!! SOrry TMI...it's not enough to wear a pantyliner, but everytime I go pee and wipe the paper is FULL! About a month ago I lost huge amounts of gelatin like yellowish/clear stuff which I assume was part of my plug. Before that it was the white lotion like stuff. Over the last week my discharge is more like egg white consistency...like when you are ovulating and trying to conceive. Asked my MW about it and she said during the last weeks of pregnancy you get more discharge and it's usually clear pretty much like what I have. It's to keep everything clean and infection free down there. But not everyone is the same...so I'm sure even those ladies who don't have a lot it's normal.

xo

i have heaps of this lotion type mucus you mentioned....i wonder what that is?

i have heaps of this lotion type mucus you mentioned....i wonder what that is?

This is from Baby Center. :)

"What you are noticing is called leucorrhoea. This is a mild-smelling milky fluid or discharge. It happens because more blood is flowing to the area around your vagina. It's probably not that different from the discharge that you had before you were pregnant. There's just a lot more of it now."

xo

I used to have a lot of discharge, so i was wearing liners, especially to work, but it seems to be gone now :shrug:

me too becs! past couple days I've been feeling stuffed up with sore cotton head :(

MrsJ, I feel hiccups on the side of my bump, depending on which way her back is facing, but she's still head down, so there's still hope for yours yet!

Rocky that sounds awful, i think I'd lock myself in the house if i had kidney stones, definitely would not be in public.

Hi girlies

I'm sorry I can't do any personals tonight, but I just wanted to share with you the link to my birth story:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/392942-baby-hollys-arrival-2-weeks-early-14th-august-2010-a.html#post6523544

Matt, Baby Holly and I just got back from hospital today and I am so happy! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I'm extremely tired and sore though, so will have to have a proper catch up with you all in a few days. Hope you are all well and keep those babies coming!! Hope you enjoy reading my birth story

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->