****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

thanks Emzy ill go read it in a sec, hope you all okay x

becs- i have woken this morning with headache and sick feeling not sure why

Sending love to those who are having a rough time.

I have to say i have huge respect for you ladies who have older children to take care of when pregnant it must be so hard to rest!

I have midwife this morning and then got to take the kitten to the vets, its all in the village and ill be walking but slowly because my feet are so swollen, ive been advised to stop wearing flip flops but they are all that fits x

Rockyracoon :hugs: that sounds awful.
:hugs: Hey Emma...going to go and read it now.
Well i NEED to go and wake Tabs up :dohh: I hate waking her but she wouldnt sleep until 10pm and then woke screaming at 5am so i cant let her sleep too long else she wont nap :hissy:

What STILL no more new stars??:shrug:

Oh my goodness Emzy I am sat here is tears! Sounds like you had a crappy time but your instincts took over with the pushing. Loving your tidal wave over the end of the bed!:haha:
But my goodness she is gorgeous and so worth it all!!:cry::hugs:

Genies why are flip flops bad?:shrug: I have seen a few ladies post this but have no clue why.
I wear flip flops now 90% of the time or bare feet round the house as my socks are a bit uncomfortable and shoes are feeling tightish.
Good luck at the midwife and the vets...hope your kitten is ok and its justa routine thing.

I have been feeling like I have a cold the last few days too but I put it down to Nathan teething and he usually gets a bit snotty and I always catch a small cold.
As for sickness I puke everymorning these days and I am on cyclizine for it 3 times a day...which obviously isnt working:growlmad:

Well I had a reasonable nights sleep last night. BUT when I woke at 2am for a pee I felt like my cervix was being stabbed by a huge spear and the slightest bit of pressure was quite sore.
Then when I woke for another pee at 5am I felt crampy and had a braxton hick/contraction when I got into bed....so I was totaly hoping it was the start of things. Since then all I have had is mild crampy feelings and some tightenings of my tummy...but nothing more:nope:
I can only go by Nathans labour when I woke up with regular contractions every 15 mins so am thinking its maybe my body starting to taunt me now:growlmad:

But only good thing is Nathan is at the child minders until after lunchtime so hopefully if anything is going on hopefully it will increase before I have to go get him...but to be honest I dont think its anything:nope:

SO am away back off to my bed for a few more hours then a lovely shower (I am not keen on showers but cant get comfy or in/out the bath too well now)

Hoping for some star labour/briths soon!

Emma.xx

Same with me Emma i woke up to 10 min contractions that were regular from the start and got strong fast and there was no doubt...all this taunting and wondering is poop :dohh:

I wear flipflops all day everyday i have nothing else i can wear :nope:

Yep I 'm a flip flops gal too! nothing else is comfy! I do squeeze some trainers on to walk the dogs, but it takes 5 minutes just to get the bloomin things on!

Gorgeous birth story Emzy, so glad to see you're home with baby Holly!

Elmaxie, these babies are all just taunting us! I feel pretty much fine this morning!

Yea i put boots on to walk around the farm :haha: about it.

I hate this...wish there was a test or something to say yup in 24 hours you will be in labour etc etc...

Well I can only hope that maybe I am gearing up for it...but considering you guys have been gearing up for weeks I wont hold my breath:haha:

Yup I live in the flip flops....although if I take Nathan to the park I tend to squeeze into my trainers as they had that bark stuff and its always getting in under my feet and I hate that. That said my feet havent badly swelled yet but it was after I gave birth they swelled up mega style to the point I almost ahd to go home barefoot! My OH was saying no they arent that swollen bless him trying to make me feel a bit better but when you look like an elephant seriously!!

Hi guys, I am experiencing some weird things lately. I have been getting mild period pains for about a week and every now and again a large shooting pain right up my 'lady bits!' like someone is sticking a knife up there!! This ofteen happens when I'm standing and makes me feel like I'm going to wee myself!! This morning I have back ache like period pain again, cramps in my hip area and more twinges and shooting pains down there. I gave also noticed discharge now - I have had none at all during pregnancy so far - and it is varying between creamy White and a very light green mucus...sorry tmi!!!!! Don't think I'm gonnA be going into labour imminently but body is Defo getting ready!! My mum commented that a pic I sent her last week compared with facebookpic from this week my belly has defo dropped and this was an unprompted comment. can't wait to speak to midwife Wednesday really hope she says that things are movingalongnicely!

I read your labour post emzy. Thanks for sharing that with us, I love Reading birth stories, it really helps to mentallyprepare yourself. Glad your home now and you can enjoy your family time.

Well i'm taking Tabs swimming today and then going into Stirling to pick up a bouncer... :)
I dont think my baby is ready to meet me yet :cry:

Anyone want to take a bet on girl or boy for me :haha:

Emz thats how i've been feeling since about 34-35 weeks :dohh: Though without heavier discharge... Hope it means your LO will be meeting you soon :wohoo:

As I said before your a girl baby Blob! What bouncer you picking up?

Emz is it smelly discharge as green sounds a bit infected to me...but I might be wrong and others might know better!

Your plug is kinda slightly green tinged?? Not proper green though...

Just a second hand one for MIL house Emma :lol: its pretty boring.

Ooooh i like... i really want another girl :haha:

It's not 'green' green, just off White green, LOL. It's normally more white. Don't think it's a sign of anything dodgy, just another thing that my body has decided to create to confuse me even more!

Blob-I think girl.

LOL so long as its not a slimer green...I never really had a "proper" plug experience my plug was like the start and end of a period like discharge...sorry if your having breakie!:haha:

Oh nice. I got my M&P moses basket and stand from Stirling off Ebay for £14.99 and I swear she must eaither have very good non grubby/pukey babies or she hardly used it as it looks like new!

Right I am going to my bed again even if its just for a lay down.

...also blob I had a look back at your pics, and even though it may be myth about carrying I certain place for boy/girl, your belly lookssame as mine, all in front and flat down the sides, and we arehaving a girl. I think Girl for defo!

Rocky - Kidney Stones poor you :hugs: If my baby is still breech at 37wks they will turn it then.

Blob - I think girl

Emzdreamgirl - you are due the same day as me, I'm not having any symptoms though :cry: my naughty breech baby isn't coming any time soon

Well I had, wait for it........................................8 hours sleep last night without having to get up for the loo!!!! I can't believe I managed to sleep straight through. I woke up just after 8 as I could hear the dog whinging to go out and I thought it was about 6am. I was so shocked when I looked at the clock. I must admit I feel much better for it, the only thing is because I slept on one side all night my left hip is in agony. Can't have it all I guess :rofl:

Going to read Emzy's story now

x

Emz I have that sort of discharge at the moment, and, definitely TMI, but there is quite often a dribble of it in the loo when I've been for a wee. I think it's just a variation on the norm! I keep looking for bits of plug, but nothing yet.....

Go you MrsJ and your good sleep! Just what you need!

Blob I think BOY!!!!! Randomly, when DH and I were out with the dogs yesterday afternoon, some odd woman walked past with her dog when we were sitting on a bench resting, and she just pointed at me and shouted "BOY"!! Then she asked do we already know if it's a boy, and I said no, and she said "mark my words that's a boy".... once she had gone out of earshot, I did mutter "piss off" under my breath, but DH reminded me that people are just interested in pregnant women. Hmmmm.

I'm just having a break from another bout of cleaning. I have decided the kitchen needs another mop. I can't stop!

Rocky - Kidney Stones poor you :hugs: If my baby is still breech at 37wks they will turn it then.

Blob - I think girl

Emzdreamgirl - you are due the same day as me, I'm not having any symptoms though :cry: my naughty breech baby isn't coming any time soon

Well I had, wait for it........................................8 hours sleep last night without having to get up for the loo!!!! I can't believe I managed to sleep straight through. I woke up just after 8 as I could hear the dog whinging to go out and I thought it was about 6am. I was so shocked when I looked at the clock. I must admit I feel much better for it, the only thing is because I slept on one side all night my left hip is in agony. Can't have it all I guess :rofl:

Going to read Emzy's story now

x

I just noticed that you have a scan on wednesday. Ihave an app sameday but just for 35 weeks checkup (theyare behind a week as app are always on wednesday and I'm 36 week Thursday! LOL). What scan is it they are doing? Is it a growth scan? I don't think I get another scan, I think last hospital one was 20 weeks, and you don't get any more.:shrug:

There seems to be a fewof us that are now sleeping better!! Another good night for me too!!! I am sure I have woken up in November as its like autumn outside, dark, raining and blowing a gale!! I have the health visitor coming round at 1, don't see the point really as we move about 4 weeks after Hope is due!! So gonna do some housework, need to get abother tin of pain to paint my lounge back to magnolia! Murphy needs a walk! I have to say I live in my birkenstocks, they are so comfy, luckily I can still get all ym shoes on as I haven't swollen up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->