****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Emma I got my HIP form a few weeks ago, the midwife backdated it for me! When I saw her last week she said it was lucky because she is struggling to get hold of them now, said she had been waiting a couple of weeks for them to send her more.... she seems to think they're trying to slow the whole thing down so as not to have to pay them all out?!

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow, make sure you speak to them if you are concerned about anything! I am guilty of leaving things then end up worrying when I get home!

LOL my mw had the opposite, she had loads of the bloody forms!!!

Hello girls!!!

I'm finally moving over to third tri as I'm 27 weeks today.

Have to say I'm not loving 3rd tri from my first day's experience. I got half way to work and came over exceedingly dizzy, faint and nauseous. I had to turn around and just go home again I felt so rough and have just spent most of today sleeping. I'm hoping this is a one-off and not going to be for the next three months.

Hi girls

I collected my hip form from the midwife just after 25 weeks and the money came through within a week of sending the form, so nice and quick!

Good luck with the scan tomorrow Emma :flower:

I totally know what you mean about being fed up. I mean, I love being pregnant but I'm always tired, constantly need a wee, get really out of breath, my hips hurt like hell and I can't stop crying!! I've been a wreck this week and it feels like I have really bad PMT. I've been having really bad mood swings and keep crying for no reason at all... my hubby has been great and really supportive but I'm sure he must think I am cracking up lol I must be a nightmare to live with at the moment! I hope I don't feel like this for long as it's rubbish :cry:

Anyway, enough whining from me! Think I just need an early night and I will feel better :sleep:

Louise, think the star and a massive bunch of flowers sounds lovely :kiss:

xx

Helloooo new people!

Emma I've been crying lots this last week or so too! I put it down to missing hubby but could just as easily be just random hormonal outbursts! I did have a little cry to myself yesterday when I got in the car after tescos and didn't realise until I had driven off that I had shut some of my hair in the car door and couldn't move very far!!

Just wanted to say that Ive been crying my eyes out this week. Who knows why. At least Im not alone!

We should all get together and have a sponsored cry, I bet we could raise some money for charity that way! Hee hee!

I don't think so Laura, I have only received 2 cheques so far... if you use paypal then I will rip up a cheque from you if it arrives!

Can you let me know if it turns up in the morning post - If it doesnt I will send over a paypal payment when I have lunch tomorrow. x

Come on ladies, we are letting this page slip...I found it on the 2nd page!!!

I thought I would post about my very crappy afternoon yesterday...
I went to the hospital for my consultants appointment and as ever they were running late (after I purposely asked if they were on my arrival and they said no), so an hour later and my son to pick up I still hadn't been seen and 3 ladies were still in front of me in the queue...so didn't get to see the consultant and now I won't. :nope:
Then off to my mums where I then hit my Dads new car from behind :blush:
So, I am a bit grumpy but set off home to get dinner on with OH and little one....on the dual carriageway our car breaks down and we end up paying money to have it towed home after sitting by the side of the road for an hour and a half!!! :cry:
Put the dinner on finally, just about to serve it up when my brother turns up to have a look at the car....so an hour later and a little burnt I finally get the chance to serve dinner....but no, a guy from ebay texts to say he will be round shortly to pick up something he had bought.....I could have screamed!!!!!

Really ladies, this is just to say that perhaps however bad your day was going I think I had it pretty rough!!! :haha:

We now have to spend money we don't have on trying to fix the car. This may mean cancelling my 4d scan. :cry: But I am keeping FX'd that I don't.

I am hoping today is better. Love to you all. xx

Girls who have got their HIP - did they send you a letter or did they just put the money in your bank? I sent mine off weeks ago and I haven't heard a thing!

I'm here! :wohoo:

Last stretch, then I have a baby! (At least I'm certainly hoping so. Still a little pessimistic :haha:)

Draz - I sent my letter off last Tuesday, so a week ago and I still haven't heard anything either :shrug: I haven't exactly checked my bank account yet though either!

Teeny - I really hope you don't have to cancel your scan :(

teeny what a crap day , that sounds awful :hugs: finger crossed you dont have to cancel the scan, can they not make you another appointment for consultant? if not that is shocking:nope: hope today is better :flower: x

drazic my money went in before i got my letter, about ten working days after i sent it :flower:

hope every1 else is well, congrats to people who have reached third tri today :wohoo:

ive got hospital at 1:50 for my rhesus jag although they always take blood and send me away and phone me when ive to come back, even though they know when im comming :grr: x

Bugger, maybe it's gone in and I had less money that I thought I did :dohh: :rofl: thanks girls.

I sent mine off 27th May and still havent had it - They do say up to 4 weeks but most seem to get it in their bank after 7 days....

I have heard alot of people say that the HIP grant was paind in quick and they hadn't got a letter till days later!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->