****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

geniesgirl, nice names!

mamabird, awesome on the negative result. I've stopped gaining weight finally as well. Feels awesome.

mrsj, that must be so frustrating! :hugs:

bekklez&Asher, I've been getting the same period type cramps. I wonder what they mean! Maybe something is happening...

Today we start the eviction process. After Emzy's sweet arrival, I truly believe in the power of the eviction notice! OH went out and got RLT and castor oil. My dad is dropping off an exercise ball today or tomorrow.:happydance: I'm so desperate to get LO out of here, I might even DTD! hah I'm a crazed desperate woman.

I completely understand the hibernation feeling. I just want to stay in all day, resting and soaking in the tub. I've been using baby's bedtime bath stuff. It's fantastic. I get frustrated with my friends that have never been pregnant. They don't understand why I don't feel like having people over or going out. I don't want to seem like a bad friend, but I'm just not interested in socializing. Is that strange?

ooohh Asher! FX hun.

Brigitte that's great news!

Rocky, I've started the RLT today as well! I've also been bouncing on the ball. FX it will all pay off. x

Iv been a bit worried the Last few days movement seem to have slowed down still get the butterflies feelin in my tummy but kicks hardly there although iv been getting so many tightenings today and a dull period type pain that's now gone

Do movement slow down towards the eng I'm 36+5

god you lot talk too much.... i honestly cant bring myself to catch up and i was only on here a few hours ago!!!

hope all is wel and will someone have another baby soon please....

Bloody hell, I am exhausted from reading all those posts!!!

Genies, they are lovely names xx

Contraception, we haven't used anything for about 6 years as thats how long we were TTC before I got BFP!! Haven't thought about after the birth but I think I will go back on the pill!! Yucky periods!!

We painted our lounge back to magnolia today, been up and down the step ladder!! Had a lovely shower and feeling quite relaxed!! Might have something to eat in a bit!! My bump aches tonight!!

ive added our top two baby names to my signature i wanted to see what they look like written down, we arnt telling anyone and havent really discussed it since deciding , the midwife asked me today and i told her ,it sounded funny to be saying it out loud so ive put it on here for a bit so i can see it x

Beautiful names Genie!!! :)

Hi ladies,
Firstly a big thank you to all the stars who are on facebook & sent me positive vibes when i needed them early this afternoon (stoopid damn bloody midwife!) Anyway i feel much better now so i'm not gonna dwell on it :flower:

I then made the mistake of checking out boots! I am in love with their baby range of clothing at the moment :cloud9: i picked up several little outfits, 2 blankets, hats, mitts, socks & booties. I will photograph them all & post them later - they were all reduced by at least half price & some were only £1! Bargain!

No probs hun :) x

I have some of the range with tilly the tiny elephant on them thats LO's coming home outfit :) :) xx

Anyone else have a really stuborn back to back baby??

Stupid question how can you tell if there back to back?

Not sure about back to back but defo transverse again today, i had head pushing one side and bum the other!!!! x

Yay Mamabird for the GBS neg! And the weight!

Emzy I just can't believe you're back chatting with your little lady here and even been out for a walk with her! So exciting!!!! You sound like you're doing really really well. x

I'm in achy mode too. Was walking round Ikea this morning with mum, wondering what felt different, and managed to figure out I've got period type backache. And it's developed a bit this afternoon and I have a bit of tummy ache. I am not getting excited but things do seem to be moving along a wee bit. Last time I felt like this I had a baby within 48 hours! We'll see eh?! Just in case, I have showered and straightened my hair, and done my best to defuzz everywhere!

My mind is blank of the rest of the stuff I was going to write! Sorry.....

Sounds like a step in the 'labour' direction to me hun :) xx

I'm with you Carley, eagerly awaiting the next new arrival!

Mamabird great news on your result and weight!
Emzy, can't believe the difference a weekend makes! You're on here between feeds and wandering around the park with your real life baby and we're all here still over analysing every little feeling! I mean, this morning I was soooooooooooo happy that my BM was quite loose!!!!
Geniesgirl, those are lovely names!

OOohhhh crampy feeling.....it's gone now... hmmm

I'm with everyone on the hormones..... I have cried so much over the last few days. Bless DH, he is so snappy and short tempered at the moment because he's on the countdown to Afghanistan and it's starting to get to him. He's so desperate for Lilia to arrive early/on time, but he's dreading having to leave us.... so every time he snaps, I burst into tears.... it;s quite amusing really but very stressful too!

Can't remember anything else i was going to say!

my sister in laws dr said with castor oil, although it can kick start your labour because it gives you the poops, it can also make baby poop :S

I have to say I cry over anything at the moment!!! Not good!! Damn hormones!!!

Does anyone else feel bored?? I am getting impatient and wanting things to be over! Its like waiting for christmas!!

my sister in laws dr said with castor oil, although it can kick start your labour because it gives you the poops, it can also make baby poop :S

I would gladly have a bad case of the poops to get this baby out! He has over stayed his welcome!

Come on babies get a move on :haha:
Though i think my baby is pretty happy just now :lol: I dont expect to see my :baby: until next week sometime...though i bet that sounds mad to some of you that in 1 week and 6 days it will be my DD :shock:

Rocky i think she was meaning the worry about the baby pooing :winkwink:
Though we shall not get in a discussion on this thread about it :nope: there was one in thirdtri only last week...have a look there is a lot of info on it :shrug:

Way too comfy, and they are probably enjoying making their mummies increasingly uncomfortable!

Its just the constant aches and pains and wondering if this is it lol!!!!

Oh man, I didn't even know about that. My OBGYN doesn't talk to me about anything. He doesn't even discuss test results! OH always remembers to ask him directly or doc won't even mention them.

Too late to change now...

See my new technique is going to be squash the baby :haha:

Rocky :hugs: There is so much you are meant or not meant to do in pregnancy :hugs: Its hard to know what to do really... my thoughts are that our babies will come when they are ready :cry: There is no sense trying to make them come it just wont work until they want to :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->