****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

LMAO Blob, squash the baby!!!

I have some period pains in my left side back, its like waves of pain!!

Hehehehe I think I might actually consider DH's idea of putting an ice pack on babys bottom to encourage her out!!

OOOhh Becs, exciting! Make sure you text me! I'll try and make sure I have signal!! Bloody army base in the middle of nowhere!!!

I doubt its anything Louise, I am not that lucky for it to be this early!!! Patience isn't one of my strong points!!

Selfish post but I am so happy as my nursery is nearly finished !!! Just a few pictures to go up on the wall and some wooden lettering of her name in the same theme as our nursery :happydance:

https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/Nursery16082010.jpg
https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/Nursery160820103.jpg
https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/Nursery160820102.jpg

Hope everyone is well today :thumbup: xx

I think this is the exciting part of pregnancy, the looking for signs which could happen any min that your baby is on its way. I have weeks left but im excited just waiting for some of you girls to have your babies..but jealous as hell !!!!

Laura, your nursery looks lovely. My nursery is a bassinet and dresser beside our bed.

I'm having mixed feelings now. I want baby out, but I like his due date in the beginning of Sept making him a Fall baby. Late August is still a Summer baby. Hmm.. but the freedom to bend over and get up without help is soooo appealing haha

Laura - gorgeous nursery

After moaning about not having any BH's etc - I've been having period type cramps and back pain on and off since about 3pm. Don't get excited ladies I'm certain it's only BH but now I wish I hadn't moaned about having none :rofl:

Hey!

I have been trying to reply all evening but am on my I pod and it's crap for replying!

Genies they are gorgeous names...very very lovely!

Blob you want 4 kids!! Yes it's a good few pages back lol
and your due date is when....jeez! That's really quite scarey!!

Kara I think it's so sweet your hubby wants to be hands on during labour.

And mental blank lol....

Oh actually the person who said about reduced movements. I did have a few quieter days but she still moved about enough. I say if your worried it's always best to get checked over!!

Well I woke with a contraction, weebled the way through my day with bad period pains and nothing else is going on!
Back to CTG monitoring, liqor volume scan and then clinic tomorrow afternoon...and I am looking a right mess in the bump department as I seem to be at the extreme end of baby evictions by doing the bash it out method!
I today managed to stab/poke my bump off the corner of the dinning table - ouch and now I have just banged/scraped my poor bump off the stupid bathroom door handle and taken skin off too as it's so stretched thin! I hate these bloody door handles they have a little sticky outy knob bit that we are always catching our arms on! But by god it hurts on a bump!
Made OH take a picture so might upload it tomorrow when I get near the laptop.

They are gonna wonder what on earth I have been up to and it's going to sting like a git during the scan with the gel....argh!!

I might have to post again as it's taken ages to write this and by now you ladies will have created another 10 pages to read!!

Emma.xx

Rocky :hugs: There is so much you are meant or not meant to do in pregnancy :hugs: Its hard to know what to do really... my thoughts are that our babies will come when they are ready :cry: There is no sense trying to make them come it just wont work until they want to :hissy:

You're totally right Sarah! I just read a pregnancy article a few days ago that said what actually kicks starts labour is the baby. The baby starts producing some type of hormone...wait was it a hormone? Sorry baby brain. Anyway, the baby produces something when he/she is mature enough which sends a signal to our bodies to start labour. Now this is only for full term babies. Not quite sure the explanation they have for preemies? :shrug:

It's the hormone Oxytocin that kicks things off. Sex and expressing breastmilk/nipple stimulation also cause it to be released. That's why sex often get's things going! It's an artificial form of Oxytocin they give via IV for induction. I can't remember the name of the synthetic drug but it starts with an S x

Hi well after a nice cold drink of water lots of ice baby has been kicking around

Some of u may have read my oh nan was really I'll well she has passed away tonite and he found out via facebook
I saw it on his cousins status ( it's his dads mom and he don't c his dad ) although his mum and auntie have regular contact. He just carried on playin his xbox I asked if there was anything I could Do and he said yeh just leave me on
my own I just wanna be there for him x

It's been forever since I have been on this forum, but I am SO excited for all of you ladies and I found out we are having a girl! I guess it was quite some time ago, but I see you have the stork with all the different colours so if you could add a pink one beside "Hunnycat" that would be awesome!

It's so nice to catch up to everyone and see who is still on here and new people.

I have kept a blog of every week of my pregnancy if you were interested in checking it out!

https://www.hunniebunniebabies.blogspot.com/

I'm going to keep reading and try to catch up on all you ladies :D

Hope all is safe and well with your pregnancies :)

Elle :)

Morning!

Choc I am so sorry to hear about your OHs nan! Men are so difficult when it comes to grieving and he maybe just needs some time and space to accept and cry things out?? I know my brother NEVER cries in front of anyone yet my OH does....
Could he also be worried about grieving and upsetting you whilst pregnant?
I say just keep hugging him and telling him your there for him.
I must say that's a really horrible way to find out via Facebook too!!
Hugs and love to you all!xxxx
oh and I know you said he wanted his nan to meet your little one and I am a believer she will see baby and visit when born! Obviously some people don't believe etc but just thought I would say.xxx

hunnycat congrats on finding out your having s baby girl!!

Well I am in bed wide awake, OH got up as he is an early riser and is off to work soon and Nathan is giving it big zzzzzs why is it the days he sleeps late I wide awake waiting for him to get up yet the days I could use an extra 1/2 hour he wakes at 6am? Lol

I have clinics today so hoping they might give me an induction date as they spoke about it last week (said 39 weeks but until I get a date in writing I won't believe them!!) I still have what I can only describe as a constant period cramp on the bottom of my bump and what feels like a knife blade against my cervix...added with a nippy pain above my belly button where I caught the door knob last night.

I can't help but wonder which star mummy is next to go??

Is it sad I get excited to see if the thread number has risen each time I come on and my heart sinks a little when it hasn't? Lol yup I am sad!!

Emma.xx

Hello lovelies!!!!

Choc, so sorry to hear about your OH's Nan xx

Emma, I too aam a firm believer, my OH's Mum passed away when he was 18, and he keeps saying that she will 'visit' just before or after Hope is born, I said do you think she will let me know? He said that he would know as he will smell her perfume, he says he has smelt it on various occasions over the years. I think its lovely x

I slept ok last night, had cramp in my thigh which I haven't had for ages!! Luckily I managed to get up and walk it off before it got to bad!!! My friend went into labour yesterday after being 9 days overdue!! I am so excited for her, they don't know what they are having!!!!! So waiting on news from them!!!!!!! Not gonna be much age difference between our bubbas!
Just had my ready brek! I woke up feeling sick and hungry so thought food would kill or cure it!!
Not up to much, just last coat of paint to put on!! Gonna wash my moses babsket stuff out again as my cat took a liking to it!! Then finally I am going to get my hospital stuff together!!!! About bloody time!!

Elmaxie- good luck with your appointments today
becs- enjoy packing your hospital bags
Choc- sorry to hear your sad news

i have growths scan today, my mum is coming for the first time, i hope she doesnt cause a scene i think she is going to be very emotional :)
And then consultants clinic, i wonder if i will get the actual consultant as ive never met him? the registars are very nice but i want some answers and they all run off and check with him anyway.
If we are still breech i really want a c section date so i can get my head around the idea, i said this two weeks ago though and they wouldnt say so im not holding my breath, i thi k they happy to let me get so big they will need a crane to get me to the labour ward x

:hi: hunnycat

choc - sorry about your OH's nan. I agree with Elmaxie Men are seriously weird about grieving. My brother took months to cry over my Grandad and when he went he really went because he had bottled it up for so long. My Dad didn't cry at all in public, his way of coping was that he got angry with everything. I was the only one who could calm him down as he managed to upset his brothers and sisters nearly every day before the funeral. Just try and re-assure your OH with non verbals and he will come around in his own time x

Elmaxie - fx you get a date today x

genies - fx you get your date too x

Becs - pesky animals I've had to dry my baby clothes in my bedroom as if I don't the dog will brush past and cover them with hair. Have you bought a cat net for your Moses?

7 hours sleep without a wee for me again????! I'm starting to think I haven't been drinking enough but I'm very happy with the sleep especially as I had a lot of cramping yesterday

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->