****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Louise, she is one cowbag!! Where the hell does she get off?? Glad you got some good advice from the solicitor. She needs locking up in a mental hospital! People like her should not be allowed to breed!!! So glad you are painfree, and just sleeping better makes loads of difference!!!

Jelly, your boss sounds like an arsehole! Can't believe you are still going to work!!

I am off to bed in a bit, got an early start tomorrow with lots of walking!! My friend has called her little boy Bowden! Never heard of it before!! Makes me seem really common lol!!

Believe it or not this new boss is better than my olde boss..... he used to make me work until gone past midnight !!

Thanks for letting me offload, i feel alot better now

I forgot to say I got a tip at the weekend. For night feeds place a hot water bottle in their basket or cot. Then when you put them back to bed they dont get upset with having cold sheets. I personally love cold sheets but baby probably wont

Drazic - Forgot to say hope your doing OK and good news on head engaged, keep us posted xx

Hey ladies

just popping on on way to bed.
Had a nice relaxing bath and my cramping pains are there still but baby is going mad and wriggling about so much lol!!
I also was doing a mad lady area hair removing dash as I can't actually remember the last time it was "kept"
to say it looked like a small furry animal had exploded it's fur all over my bathroom was an understatement!
But with a few mirrors I have got there...well I like to think I have I probably look horrendous with bald bits lol...

Anyways sorry for running and not replying.

If anything happens I will let you know if not I will be texting blob!

Night.xx

Hi ladies! Just popping on with a quick hello. It has been so exciting to see how many of these lovely Sept babies are just too impatient to wait for their month. LOL
Not to mention, every one of these babies are gorgeous so that must mean we are a beautiful bunch having these little ones. I am getting so impatient now and I am so ready for Cade to get here. I have ordered my Raspberry tea and it should be here this week and I am getting set for DTD and anything else I think will help me progress. Come on little man!!!
Hope everyone is feeling well and congrats to the new mommies.

Alright bit of a quick, selfish post. Had my doctors appointment at 35 weeks today, was checked and I am 1cm dilated and apparently "soft" lol whatever that means. Doctor told me that its good and could really be ready to go at 37 or 38 weeks (eek) was really not expecting to be dilated at all yet but I know you can be dilated a little for ages before anything happens.

Oh that's exciting Laura, hopefully LO lasts till term at least :)
While pregnant the cervix is nice and hard so before it can dilate and efface it has to soften, the softer the cervix the faster things will progress when the time comes (so i've been told anyways)

Hey ladies

just popping on on way to bed.
Had a nice relaxing bath and my cramping pains are there still but baby is going mad and wriggling about so much lol!!
I also was doing a mad lady area hair removing dash as I can't actually remember the last time it was "kept"
to say it looked like a small furry animal had exploded it's fur all over my bathroom was an understatement!
But with a few mirrors I have got there...well I like to think I have I probably look horrendous with bald bits lol...

Anyways sorry for running and not replying.

If anything happens I will let you know if not I will be texting blob!

Night.xx

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Your post made me laugh. I was also thinking about doing this with a razor but scared that it will look like Freddy Kruger has had a go!!! I think I'm gonna go to a salon just to be safe.

Hi there Laura. If you are already softening then that is a good thing. I have been dilated to 1cm since 27 weeks but my OB has not been worried since I was still firm and not effaced at all. At 27 weeks I was relieved but now I hope everytime that something is going on down there but no luck so far. LOL

Going for my hospital appointment later today. Growth scan and monitoring in the morning, come home for a bit and then see consultant late afternoon. Bit of a pain in the butt. They have said that if growth scan comes back a bit smaller again I may get delivered in 2 weeks. We shall see I'm ready now to be honest and look like I'm carrying a football on my front!!

Will update when I get back from my appointments.

WOW! Lots of catching up to do in one day, too too much. It sucks that you ladies are so far ahead of me, timezone wise. By the time I wake up there's already so many pages hahah

I've been drinking two cups of RLT a day for the past two days, bounced on my exercise ball for an hour at a time, express colostrum for twenty minutes at a time and I'm getting nowhere! argghhhh Is there a certain way I have to bounce on the ball? I'm going mental here!

I'm going to snuggle OH and then do some baking. Will catch up tomorrow!

That was a lot to catch up on so far, but it's like that exciting 2 week wait and then some. It's like that excitement of getting that positive test again and just waiting for everyone to pop!

I am so excited for everyone! :D

good luck blondie!

well its 4 in the morning again , i was keeping dh awake with my snoring so ive come downstairs, i can sleep when he goes at 6 , ive got the kitten for company he loves watching the laptop screen he is going to need little cat glasses though :)
i do have to keep trudging back upstairs to the loo though which is a pain.

Hope your all getting more sleep than me x

Morning!!!

Well I had an up and down night, we DTD last night and everytime I tried to turn over and get out of bed I had clicking hips!! So from now on its sex during the day!! Well we are off to see Ian's Nan today so gotta a long day ahead!! Just had some croissants and cereal so I am set till at least 10 haha!!!!

Hope everyone is ok and that when I come back later we have another star xxxxxx

Morning!

Well I got the best nights sleep after devil boy decided to just sleep.
I swear he couldnt hear the kids shouting and screaming outside his window or me washing me hair and running a bath but the minute I tried to put my pants on he woke up...I mean:shrug:

So all I have had overnight is a few tightenings and really sore period type crampings in my lower bump and it feels liek my cervix is being stabbed so hoping that maybe things are still going on and thats what I feel but not strong enough to feel tightenings? I HOPE LOL!!

Its just me and Nathan ALL day and he slept until 7am so am quite pleased but we need to get out and about today to keep him amused and me sane so I wont be on very often today.:nope:

Gonna go and see if I can keep my breakfast down since I still feel so ill.

Will have a catch up later on when the wee guy is in bed.

Hope you all have a fab day and I want to see a star born today!!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Morning girls
I'm eagerly awaiting the next star arrival :)
OH and I are suspicious about our LO arrival, have a feeling it might be in a 2-3 weeks time after our little hospital visit on monday...
Really hope I don't go massively overdue...
Hope everyone is ok xxx

Could I get added in here? My lil boy is due 17th of September...it's so close it's scary! Yet terribly exciting!!! :D

Hey Cerise :)

Emma sounds like things are moving for youuuu :wohoo: Well so far this morning Tabs and i have done the washing and then we have made Daddy a birthday card and now we are just playing with glitter :haha: Later we have to make a cake and then if i get bored we will go to mothercare :lol: So thats my day with a toddler planned :) Do you not have baby/toddler groups to take him to?? Tabs has a hectic schedule of baby & toddler groups, nursery, music classes and swimming and going to start her at ballet :wohoo:

Morning everyone :)

Thankyou for all your nice comments yesterday, thankfully everything is fine (I think!)
I had a big bowl of sugarpuffs and bubs started moving lots. Then the midwife finished whatever she was doing and rang me, she said if he carries on moving then to just moniter it, and contact her if it slows down /stops again. OH got back from work and the little bugger was raving all around my tummy i'm sure it looked like i'd made it all up! I actually couldn't get to sleep last night because he was moving that much! Maybe he had decided to become a night owl , either way i'm glad he decided to wake up a bit. Thanks again for all the good wishes :hugs:

I am still a bit concerned re: his position. I really think he has moved from head down, i keep getting weird kicks to the side of me. My tummy just feels different aswell, i am thinking he may be transverse. I have a midwife appt. on Tues and if she is even a tiny bit uncertain about where he is i am going to demand an ultrasound, i don't want to go into labour unless they are certain he is head down!

37 weeks today for me :happydance: I woke up feeling full of a cold so i've had a lemsip and i'm keeping my fingers crossed it doesnt get worse, i don't want to have my baba when i've got a snotty nose and can't breathe!

Congrats to anyone else who is term today :flower:
Sending lots of labour dust to anyone that is attempting eviction!
Come on girlies we need some more babas :baby:

x x x

Morning everyone! I am so hoping that today will be a far better day than yesterday was!! It wasn't awful, just not to plan!

I went to the MW appt, and she was lovely, but the whole homebirth thing (the way I want to do it anyway) appears to be out of the window. Initially when we discussed HBs, she advised me that there was nothing I needed to do, that they will bring out the kit when I am 36 weeks. This was to include a birth pool which is owned by the community midwife team. I would have to pay £10 for a new sterile liner, but that would be it. Well, I asked her about it, and she said oh she doesn't even know where the pool is at the moment. She promised to have a look but I don't hold my breath on that one. Then she said I need to get to Saturday morning (37 weeks exactly) to stand any chance of the homebirth, which I knew anyway, but that the soonest anyone can bring the kit out to me would be Sunday, if the MW on duty doesn't have too much on on that day. But, don't worry, because if you go into labour before then, we all have the kit in our car. But nothing would be set up in the house as she told me there didn't need to be anything set up, and not to even think about it until 36 weeks! The icing on the cake was that she then followed this up by saying that this is the busiest time of year for them, and that the chances are that there won't be anyone available to come out as they'll need the staff on the delivery suite! Argh!!!!!! I work for the NHS and understand staff shortages, I just wish I hadn't been promised something which seems totally unreachable now!

The good thing is that the baby appears fine, and she thinks I could be in early slow labour, but that it could go on for a week!

Cramps wise, things seem to have settled a wee bit. My back is very achy and sore but nothing much else going on, so maybe I will get to Saturday after all. I think if I do, my priority has changed and I would rather aim for a hospital birth using a pool than a homebirth with nothing ready. I don't know, but I think I've made my mind up on that one!

So I went off to my mum's and did lots of knitting and stuff, then went swimming with DH and the kids. Felt lots better for that. Then when I came home I realised my phone was dead - it's a touchscreen jobby, and when DH took it apart to look at it, it looks like the screen has completely gone bump. At the one time when I need a phone, loads of people are texting me and calling me to see how I am, and if I go into labour I need a bloody phone!! Argh!!! So it totally threw me, and I ended up at Argos at 7.45pm, buying a phone I don't even like just so I've got one. It doesn't take much to get me going at the moment, I was like a bear with a sore head!! Anyway, DH has ordered me a new screen (the wonders of eBay) and I can use this other one as a spare hopefully once my lovely phone is up and running again!

Sorry, I am being all selfish and ranty this morning, I promise I will be better later..... Jack has just come in with his baby (a doll) and asked me if I can put it in his tummy like mine, so I've shoved it up his t-shirt, he's wandered off and said to Archie "look I'm like mummy!" - if I can get a good pic on my crap mobile I will post one, he looks so cute!

Hope everyone is okay this morning, I look forward to being back as usual later on!! Deep breaths!!! :haha:

Asher :hugs: Useless midwives eh!! FX you hold on to Sunday or Monday and they get there bums in gear and sort your homebirth out! Is it Stepping Hill you would be giving birth at if not? Your little boy sounds sooo cute, bless him! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->