****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

hi guys
Tried to catch up with all posts (Ive only been away a day and there are 10+pages to read.
Lots of dust to the ladies who are getting close and hi to everyone anyway.

Had antenatal this morning for Labour and pain relief and it was really interesting and informative. She didnt sugar coat anything and old us that pushing the head out is as sore as a thousand chinese burns....thats definately being honest!

Then i had 35 week appointment this afternoon with MW (I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow), and she said that baby head is at brim but 'still floating around a bit'. So even though things can change fairly quickly, I think squid will be a September baby and probably very close or over the due date.

Anyways be back soon

Ok so am meant to be in the car (Robin and Tabs are there waiting for me :haha:) But Drazic :dust: :dust: REALLY hope things move quickly for you!!!!
Limpet...Tabs was only 3/5 two days beofre she was born...even then it was only JUST dont worry about it everyone is different :hugs:

Hi limpets, glad you weren't admitted to the hospital. My mw doesn't seem to care so much about my Oedema even though it's pretty bad. How often are you getting palpitations as I've been getting these on and off now for about a week?

Aggghhh.. my neighbours must be sanding their upstairs floorboards!! The noise is unbearable. If yesterday is anything to go by they start at about 5pm and finish about 8.30pm. I wouldn't mind but you can't escape the noise and it's sooo loud. I was hoping yesterday was it. FX they don't do it again tomorrow. I have a head ache now. :(

Jus wanted to let u guys know that my little princess Maddisyn-Rae Nicole Rivers was born on August 16,2010 at 11:06 pm by C section. She is doing great! Beautiful and healthy and we will go home tomorrow morning!

Evening!

Well nothing more to report from me...just painful lower bump with cramping and stabbing pains in my cervix. But as dissapointed as I am that my baby has joined the tauning baby stars club I had a lovely day!

I was a bit worried what I was gonna do today. Blob we have 1 mum and toddler group in my village which I went to once and noone spoke to anyone...not even the people who ran it or people who went every week. The kids just roamed about a bit amougst toys and didnt even interact. The other groups close by and things like library rhymes groups/swimming are on a Monday or Thursday morning which is helpful as thats when he is at the childminder:dohh:

I would have to pay £££ to go to a 6 week course on music, baby sensory etc and I just cant really afford to spend that on something he will only do for a while then be back at square one. It will be easier when baby is here as I get out and about to the park and he has great fun with the kids there (albeit they are older) and just generally go places. Plus I do get my mummy work friends round often too so its not all bad just feeling a bit fat and tired to get out and do anything...especially since he is running away from me at the slightest chance:haha:

BUT today my mum called at 9am and said she would take him until tea time if I wanted but I had plans already so she joined us for a trip to a local(ish) zoo which is quite small but nice then we met up with OH for a late lunch then home...late snack play and tea and he was great!:thumbup:
That said he is still trying his luck at bed time but tonight seems to have got the hint after just having to go up once to him:happydance:

I have got some cash in too (OH is working until 10pm tonight too:nope:) so I am having my spicy noodles tonight:happydance:

Bouncing on my ball....then when OH gets home (depending on how I feel:blush:) I may just mug his for some sex...:haha:like he would put up a fight since he has only ahd it a few times since BFP!:winkwink:

Limpets to be honest I would be inclined to believe your midwife on the babys position as that consultant sounds bloody useless!! Did he even know what he was doing?? I can believe they are being so laid back about the fact things that should have been done have gone unoticed until now!!!:shrug:
I really do hope your going to kick up a stink as that isnt care thats...well I cant actually think of anything!
One thing I will say is with Nathan I saw 2 midwives up until he was born then a different one for however days after then random HV after as my practice didnt have one at that point:dohh: I didnt care except for the fact I had no clue when they were visiting me so half the time I was in my bed:sleep:

Woo Hoo MrsJ on the head down buba!:thumbup:

Emma.xx

:happydance::happydance:YAY ANOTHER STAR IS BORN!!:happydance::happydance:

Congrats spelman mummy!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Emma.xx

Congratulations SpelmanMommy!!! That is amazing news! Hope you are both doing well. x

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Spoke too soon...my boy is now shrieking at the top of his lungs so I have switched my monitor to mute as I just dont want to listen to it. When its been 15 mins I will go up...maybe he will be asleep by then. I just dont understand why after he started going to bed so well and with NO fuss he has started up this?:cry:

Not going to let it ruin my day too much but I am all tense now and could cry ( mainly hormones) as I worked so hard getting him to sleep better at night.

I swear he knows he isnt going to be an only child soon...:shrug:

ANyways sorry just ahd to rant since I am here alone.

xx

welcome cerise and halley :hi:

Lilia- i also think my LO keeps moving and is lying transverse, but MW says she will kick to the sides if she is head down..... but like you im not convinced, congrats being 37 weeks babe xx

Louise - im so sorry to hear about your OH ex being such a bitch !!! just make sure everything you say or plan is put in writing and not over the phone... My sons dad ( my ex husband) is a total dick and caused a lot of problems for me and my husband....

F & C how did your cervix check go ? that made me giggle :haha:

Choc, congrats honey reaching full term :happydance:

Jellycat- dont tell me your close to giving birth... you have to wait for me !!!!

Mrsj08- love the crib !!!! just needs a baby now...

Congrats Spelman...cant wait to see photos xx :happydance:

Sorry if i missed anyone, i was trying to read all the posts while husband was talking to me about his day at work..i needed to look like i was listening to him....

SpelmanMummy, bif=g Congratulations. Hope your both doing well xxx

Drazic... how exciting hope things get going !!!

Asher glad your having a more positive day

Limpets :hugs: I would be so angry, as you say your lucky you the knowledge and connections to look after yourself but it shouldn't come to that

Im starting my RLT on Friday I know its late but didnt want to start anything too early

LadyKara - I think it will all stop once I finish work tommorow, so dont worry we'll be waiting together...... :)

Right just about caught up, please forgive me if I forgwt anyone!!

Drazic, fx'd that Simba comes very soon xxx

Louise, she is bang out of order, but agree with calling her bluff x

Mrs J, thats brilliant news!!!!

Jen, hope you have had a relaxing day!

Carley, bloody cars!!!!! So glad your health visitor was nice!

Congrats on the new arrival xxx

Asher, yay on going further and fx'd for 37 weeks!!

Blob sounds like you have had an arty day!!

Fishy, your neighbours are so inconsiderate!!!! Hope they don't do the same tonight!!

Right, I have had a lovely day today!! Walked about 5 miles around Bury St Edmunds, it ws lovely seeing Ian's Nan! She is so excited about being a Great Nan!!! I am totally pooped now!! Just had a bath as my back and bump were so achey, I then got Ian to do my lady garden, I was just getting out of the bath on all 4's and farted right in his face!!! I couldn't stop laughing, I had tears!!! I am guessing my little ladys head is further down as I am all swollen down there!! I just want her here now!!!

Congrats spellman mummy! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the number had gone up to 11!!

Elmaxie :hugs: Maybe he knows that something is in the air and doens't want to miss anything! I think you, babythinkpink and blob etc are doing brilliantly, dealing with the last stages of labour with a toddler! I wouldn't be coping nearly so well!

Fishy, I would be tempted to put some music on very very loud and find an antisocial activity to engage in until 9pm!

Right I'm sure I had lots more to say but between writing that first bit and this bit I had to go and put an ice pack on my pubic bone because it's really hurting! Bless, Lilia really doesn't like it, I worry it gives her brain freeze! I'll probably be back later, labour dust to anyone who wants/needs it!! x

Congrats SpelmanMommy! Love your little lady's name too!!

Becs I swear I nearly just gave birth at you farting in hubby's face! What did he do?!!

Hugs to anyone who's had a crappy day today, I know how you feel!!! :hugs:

We are all sooooo close now! Scary stuff!

I've had a nice day after all. Met Aunty Wendy (ex childminder) at playplace and stayed there all day! Then came home, Archie and I walked the dogs, which was very sweet and he never stopped chatting. Then I went and did a big shop, then came home, sorted washing and had shower! Now DH is looking at me in that "are we having sex?" kind of way. He offered to help me tidy the toys in the front room, so I know he's after something........

Becs that is so funny! Good job he loves you inconditionally hee hee! I too am very very swollen around the foof area!! It's not very nice!

He laughed, thought it was funny but said it smelt like old cabbage!!! I couldn't get up and I thought my waters were gonna break!!!

ladykara, I have no idea! I have no idea what's going on up there.. really should have listened in biology!!! lol

Becs and Louise thanks huns. Thankfully they stopped about 45 mins ago.. pheww! My head can now recover! Becs, glad you had a good time in Bury. Loving the fart story!! Similar things keep happening to me.. no wonder my dh doesn't seem interested in bd-ing!!

Congratulations Spelmans Mommy - lovely news :hugs:

Babythinkpink - I had a sneaking suspicion and I think baby only turned yesterday. I had very painful braxton hicks all afternoon and could feel a lot of movement. I watched my tummy for a while and it felt kind of empty under my ribs. I do think my baby has quite a hard bum though because I could still feel a lump further down. My bump felt quite squidgy at the bottom with a hard lump in the middle but I convinced myself it was a foot/feet rather than a head. Last night I kept getting pains in my lady bits and cervix. I complained to DH about it but again started to worry that rather than being the baby's head it was the feet engaging. I think what really confused me was that I was getting brushing and poking movements around my bladder and couldn't work out what it was if baby was head down. As it turns out it was the baby's hand which on the scan today were in front of the baby's face moving back and forth. If your hiccups have moved it sounds promising that baby has gone head down again for you. Fingers x

Becs - :rofl:

Glad I made you all laugh!!! He rekons he is gonna remind me of it when I am in labour!!! Don't think I will be late tonight, I can hardly keep my eyes open!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->