****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congrats Spellman mummy!!

Becs thats too funny! i can see that happening to me and my OH :haha:

I'm having a kind of growly day :( I ordered my bra's last week and they arrived today, and they're both completely not what i wanted, and too small! So now i have to send them back... And most likely go out of town (which requires a ferry ride for an hour and a half, and a 2 hour drive at least) so i can track down a bra that will actually fit me :dohh:

For those of you who don't have vehicles... i don't either, and spend the entire day until 5 sitting at home in my pj's till OH gets off work

Fx'd for you Drazic, i hope it speeds up for you!

Congratulations Spelmanmommy!! :happydance:

And Yey to baby turning Mrsj!

As much as I have had enough of being pregnant now, I still can't summon up the energy to dtd. I... just... can't. I can barely be bothered to move, nevermind do THAT.

In the end today, DD and I played board games for a bit, then went to my friend's house as they have just got a new dog (so it kept DD entertained for a while). I have managed to iron the bedding and put it on the cot & moses basket, so that is my little bit of productiveness for the day. I have no idea what i'm gonna do with DD tomorrow. It's like every day is a little bit of a struggle when I just wanna cabbage on the sofa!

Good luck Drazic!!! Fx simba decides to make an appearance soon :)

And that's about all I can remember - Sorry to anyone i've missed :blush:

Oh my god becs bet you have set a few of us off into labour with your fart story!!

I have just had my spicy noodles but couldnt finish them so have put them in a tub for tomorrow when they will be slightly more mature....if its possible since I cant feel my mouth, my lips burn and my nose is streaming!
I have told OH he has duties when he gets in...to say he may be home quicker than usual is an understatement. Seems a bit too keen:dohh::haha:

Krakir where is it you live?? Jeez a ferry and a 2 hour car drive....:hugs:

Had my scan, monitoring etc... today baby's growth now getting better so having a growth spurt at the moment. My little boy weighs 5lb 12oz today which is good but have to keep an eye on movements. Still have to go on CTG machine twice a week until baby comes but don't mind that. 21 days until c-section whooo hoooo!!!

lovin the fart story just told my OH he thought it was funny but i dont think he'd be too impressed if it were him lol...

Jus wanted to let u guys know that my little princess Maddisyn-Rae Nicole Rivers was born on August 16,2010 at 11:06 pm by C section. She is doing great! Beautiful and healthy and we will go home tomorrow morning!

Congratulations on your little bundle. Wow we are busy on here!!

I live on the westcoast in Canada, were on the mainland, but were still cut off from all large towns or cities :(

my brain is mush today sorry

Tommorow i have to be at the hospital early because they want me to have a gtt test, i didnt have one before because my bloods were fine but now they want me to have one because one twin is big, i am really worried about not eating as if i dont eat im sick and then i have to go up to the ward for assesment and blood pressure ect.
im really not looking forward to it.

I really dislike that most of you are at least five hours ahead of me, it makes for some heavy duty reading haha

Spelman- CONGRATS! :baby::hugs:

MrsJ- Congrats on the flipped babe! I'm very happy for you. :happydance: I lol'ed when you said your dog hides his bone in the pram. My dog has been trying to sit in the baby's bouncy chair. A 70 pound dog does not need to be in the bouncy chair. It is funny seeing him back up into it!

Carley- What's a health visitor? I don't think we have those over here. I'm glad it was a nice visit though. I applaud you for keeping 5 cats, I only have one and he's making my life miserable as of late. Very needy and won't stay out of the baby swing!

Drazic- :dust::dance: I'm very happy and also very jealous!

Asher- Congrats on being the most pregnant you've ever been. I bet you feel all kinds of awesome right now. Hopefully you get your HB.

Emzy- Your baby is gorgeous and it looks like motherhood is going well for you. Don't worry about mishaps with BF, everyone has them. At least that's what I keep hearing haha

limpets- :hugs: You're having such a tough time. I really hope things start working out. Your hospital sounds horrible. I can't believe he said not to bother with thrush treatment! :growlmad:

FC- Sorry about your neighbours, I know exactly how you feel. My neighbour downstairs likes to play his drum machine so loud it shakes my whole bedroom. Argh!

Emma- I couldn't imagine being preg with a toddler running around. You're doing so well though. I feel bad for saying how wiped out I feel, when I'm not chasing after a toddler all day! Hopefully your spicy noodles do something for you.

Choc- Congrats on 37 weeks!

becs- hahaha that's how you know you're comfortable with each other. The other night, when I was snuggling OH in bed, my boobs leaked all down the side of his shirt and onto the bed. We laughed pretty hard.

Krakir- I also don't have a vehicle and spend most of my day in pj's with my hair in a bun. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one. :hugs: about the bras.

OK! I think that covers it!

Last night I was getting some strong BH for the first time and was super excited, but they ended as soon as I noticed them. After I bounced on my ball for a while, I got and had sooo much kidney stone pain that OH wanted to go to hospital, but I knew they would just pump me full of morphine and send me home. So I toughed it out and by morning the pains were gone for the most part. I've been in bed all day in case it happens again. I'm going to beg my OB to please induce me early. I seriously can't live with this pain anymore, I feel like crying most days. I want baby out and these goddamn stones and stent.

On a lighter note, OH is going out for his last bar run before baby comes. I'm happy for him, he deserves it. This pregnancy has been hell and he's been there holding my hair back, bringing me food in bed and sleeping on cots in hospital rooms. I'm going to laugh when I see the state he comes home in. :haha:

I'm going to make Tofu Parmigiana for din dins. New recipe, let's see how it goes. xo

Genies I was worried about my GTT and feeling funny. Surprisingly I coped ok and found it was no where near as bad as expected. Make sure you take some food with you as the hospital wouldnt let me leave until I ate something from the canteen. :hugs: let us know how you get on

Hey ladies can I ask a question?
I have started having these sharp poking pains in my rectum and some as well to my vagina/cervix. Is anyone else having these? From trying to research it looks like this is when baby drops into your pelvis but I don't remember this from DD pregnancy. Help....???

Nursekel, that's exactly what I have been having the past couple of days, until lunchtime today at my sisters I had to stand up and start slow breathing as the pain was excruciating...... lasted around a minute then disappeared. People have said its to do with the pressure of the head on the cervix. As a number of people have said they have had this I'm now not concerned xx

Thank you honey. I had a feeling you would answer me if you knew. I just started having them last night and they are really strong at times making me catch my breath. I just wish I would have something happen to lead me to believe this baby is coming out soon. LOL I am just getting more and more impatient by the day. Grrr.

I have had the sharp pains like I have a knife or something sharp prodding my cervix.
I just put it down to head pressure too.

I had it with Nathan also.

Emma.xx

I get those too, think its just pressure from the head!!

OMG last night I really thought I was in labour, I woke up with pains in my back that moved around my front, was painful! It lasted on and off for about an hour!! I knew it was too good to be true!!! I have one very wriggly lady! Can't believe I have been roped in to yet another taste testing this morning, this time its primula!! Only gotta try 2 and I get a tenner!! Thought I would get up and take some paracetamol as my back and hips are achey!!

I have those too...but some how my baby isnt even engaging :wacko:

Becs :hugs: I think you are going to be taunted by your baby too... i wish it all meant that things would happen soon :cry:

Yep I've been having the stabbing cervix pain on and off too! Not nice at all!

Good luck Genies with the test. x

Rocky, sorry to hear about your pain. Sounds like you'll be able to get it sorted after baby is born?

Nursekel, can you believe you're 34 weeks? After everything that happened with your dilating and stuff? It's fab!

Becs, oooh your little one does sound like she's getting ready (slowly!) for her grand entrance!! Enjoy your taste test!!

I can't believe I'm now 36 weeks and 5 days. Feels weird to be able to say that the day after tomorrow, I will be full term! I don't feel quite like myself again today, but then I haven't really all week, so I don't think it means anything!

Have a good day ladies, good luck to everyone with scans and tests, will be back later for a catch up. Got my best mate and her two wee girls coming today for our weekly get together, so will be back later for a catch up. x

Blob, I agree! Becs is now being taunted too!!

Morning all...and yet another star is born....Congratulations Spelmans Mummy.
Drazic....Good luck and keep us posted, surely you will be number 12!

Had my 38 week check yesterday and bubba is now 3/5ths engaged! I know that 2nd babies can go in and out but he has been in for 3 weeks now and getting a bit further too! :thumbup: I need him out in the next 12 days please...so baby if you're listening- ANY time now will be great with me!

I hope you ladies suffering with pains feel better soon, the only thing I can report is that I am just soooo tired this week. Unusually tired really.

Hopefully by the time I check back later another star will be born. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->