****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

rockyraccoon, sorry your kidney stones are causing you problems. FX they will induce you early. Hope your oh had a good night!

Nursekel, I get that and just assumed it was baby headbutting or brushing against my cervix/rectum.

Blob my baby doesn't seem to want to engage either.

Babythinkpink - I had a sneaking suspicion and I think baby only turned yesterday. I had very painful braxton hicks all afternoon and could feel a lot of movement. I watched my tummy for a while and it felt kind of empty under my ribs. I do think my baby has quite a hard bum though because I could still feel a lump further down. My bump felt quite squidgy at the bottom with a hard lump in the middle but I convinced myself it was a foot/feet rather than a head. Last night I kept getting pains in my lady bits and cervix. I complained to DH about it but again started to worry that rather than being the baby's head it was the feet engaging. I think what really confused me was that I was getting brushing and poking movements around my bladder and couldn't work out what it was if baby was head down. As it turns out it was the baby's hand which on the scan today were in front of the baby's face moving back and forth. If your hiccups have moved it sounds promising that baby has gone head down again for you. Fingers x
Becs - :rofl:

The hands feel like fluttery down low but do get more defined, i am still unsure as to where baby is, it is just that it feels different from my others who have all been head down from about 27 weeks and stayed put!
I am getting plenty of movement, so just hang on now til next week see what the midwife says!

Congratulations Spelmans Mommy, more great news and another Star! :hugs:

Baby got hickups! (nice and low:happydance:)

Nothing much to say today, not a bad night sleep, just achy hips which really hurt when i try and move!

Back later, see how busy everyone has been!

Big :hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

I would like to see my baby within the week please :haha: I dont want to meet my DD...

Morning all! Oohhh Becs sounds like it's starting! Maybe like Drazic you're in early labour too?? How exciting! (All my posts seem to start like this recently?!)

Well, had a lamb madras last night in order to try and get things going... I am a korma girl and even the mint sauce that comes with poppadoms sometimes makes my nose run if it has a 'kick' to it! I'm pathetic so was quite worried... it was actually ok though, also had some aloo gobi which DH asked to be hot.. that was hotter than the madras! DH said it was on the mild side of madras.... well sorry for tmi but it didn't even cause me any problems with BM... and I think that's supposed to be the point of hot and spicy food? TO stimulate the rectum or something?! So no wonder that didn't work!!!!

I really want to meet her, I@m so desperate for her to be here and I know it's much more important that she's a healthy weight etc etc but I think our reasons for wanting her here asap are pretty reasonable!

Hope everyone has a good day, I feel myself wanting to do ironing etc so will make the most of the nesting instinct as it doesn't seem to come around too often!

was up all night with pains and aches dont quite know what it all is - i havent had a show or anything and no more discharge than normal but every 10 mins or so im getting bad pains... they go on for a few hours and then nothing for a couple of hours.... hmmm i really should pack my hospital bag soon...

Congratulations Spelmans Mommy. :)

I am determined to buy some fitted cot sheets today....when I can get motivated to move (went vto oakwood theme park yesterday and I'm aching all over).

Sounds like most of you are getting close now! all having pains and getting close. Best of luck.

I think if it wasn't for my induction and heaven knows when that will be because they still havent set me a date, this baby would NEVER come on time, I think in the end I'd have to be induced late anyway!

I've had no kind of show, no real pains, no braxton hicks, no swollen limbs, no engaging, what im sure is STILL a breech baby- again! no morning sicknesses either. I think if it wasnt for the massive lump on my stomach(that Im sure some people still confuse for fat:dohh:) and the scans I wouldn't even know that I was pregnant :haha:

Congrats SpelmanMommy on your new arrival :cloud9:

Louise - I wish I could eat plenty of curries to help speed things along as of next week but this stupid diabetes means I can't eat hardly anything and if I ordered food I'd never know how much sugar was in it :dohh: been craving curry for ages too!

Congrats on last ticker box babythinkpink! :happydance:

Congrats on your last box Babythinkpink!

I am feeling really period painy again this morning now. Been doing some cleaning and stuff but needing to keep sitting down with backache, and it's very different to my SPD pain. I feel really ratty too, the poor boys just got shouted at for pretty much nothing. not good!

oh asher you meanie!!

Bekkles i hope all start progressing abit more naturally for you soon.. xx

I know Carley! Archie's lip wobbled and I felt terrible. I am having a few deep breaths in the kitchen!

Morning!

Gah still only 11 babies...and no real labours just taunts.

Well I have had the best nights sleep which is surprising as I have been in pain all night!
Am so glad for the ranitadine the doc gave me for heartburn it's really worked so if anyone is suffering still maybe get to the docs and ask for some?
I got my spicy noodles last night and jeez they were spicy! Have the other half saved for today maturing.
I bounced on my ball for a good hour and my hips ached and my lower bumb was really crampy(or so I thought) hubby got home with a huge grin on his face lol bless him he was quite eager to DTD so off we went to our bed. For the people who can't even bere to think about that I actually was the same lol but built a lovely pillow construction and once I got in the mood was actually quite surprised...sorry tmi!
So I have had backache and reallly sore lower bump all night...but sleptreally well only got up 3 timed for the loo!

Dunno what today will hold OH is now on his 4 days off hence why I am still in bed lol...but bouncing on ball, rest of noodles and walking is on the agenda...maybe even more sex?!?

Better go and get up before I start to grow into part of my bed!

Emma.xx

Sounds like a good plan Emma!! You sound much brighter today! Come on someone, we need another star!!!!

Asher don't worry too much about it! I think a lot of the time with kiddies it's water off a duck's back! Same with OHs actually! I got extremely upset and angry last night with DH because I couldn't find my pyjama top (he's tidied the bedroom and made it all lovely) and I knew he had put it somewhere 'away'... I was hunting around the house at midnight in a right state! FOund it this morning in the bottom of his wardrobe!!!!

Bekklez I'm sure there's much more going on than you're aware of! DOn't worry! I've had no real pains or BHs or show or anything yet either!

Carley... get your bag packed today woman!!!

Apologies for no personals - not caught up yet.
Gotta get dressed & collect yesterdays missed parcel (my breast pump woohoo) & pick up some flowers for my brother - he has been gone 16 years today :cry: at least my 4 little angels have a loving uncle to look after them :thumbup:.
Doubt i'll be on later (not really in the mood) but i'll be back tomorrow ladies, congrats tot he new arrival - sorry i forget the name :dohh:
:hugs: to you all xxx

Angie big hugs ok and take it easy today...

Louise i will pack it this weekend im still at work at the moment for another week....

Louise your post made me laugh! My dh sometimes 'tidies' like that! Things just need to be out of sight. I'm being a bit harsh actually as normally he's much better than me!

Limpets, sorry to hear what today is an anniversary of. I didn't realise you had lost so much. :hugs: Will be thinking of you. x

I'm not so sure I will be number 12 now, everything has just stopped! All that pain for nothing :growlmad:

Trying everything but body just seems to have changed it's mine! More than a bit frustrated and sending :hugs: to everyone else who is being toyed with!

Limpets, thinking of you :hugs:

Right ive had pains again this morning was up all night with them and then nothing from 8 till 11 then i started to write them down....

11.14, 11.16, 11.18, 11.20, 11.24, 11.32, 11.43, 11.46...... and theyve not happened again yet....

REALLY WEIRD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->