****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Oh limpets...:hugs:thinking of you today! Sending all my love and hugs your way.:hugs::hugs:

Carley I hope they start up soon and keep going...get active and try to get them started...we need no12!!:thumbup:

Thanks Asher. I feel so much better with a good nights sleep. I think the 4 days OH works and its just me and Nathan I get so run down so I recharge on the 4 days he is off.

I have a silly question for you all.

When I had my Glucose test on the 4th August I had a full bloods done as I was feeling ill and had urine sent away etc etc....
The only thing that came back was that my iron levels were very low and I was put on iron tablets at the clinic on the following Tuesday (10th) I did have another set of bloods done on the 10th too, cant remember why but think it was due to my sickness:shrug:but considering they started me on my iron, heartburn tablets, anti sickness tablets and upped my metaformin to twice a day I just assumed it was routine?
Had clinic of Tuesday just there (17th) and nothing was said about the results. The doc did have to rush off but she is good and would have brought it up early on in our consult if anything was "up"

Today I just got a letter saying I had had FBC done at the maternity unit and I NEEDED URGENT ATTENTION.:shrug:
I went on to read my results and its the anaemia...it said I needed to see my GP and speak with them. But I am confused as I had 2 FBC done, the first showed I was anaemic and they put me on the iron which I was prescribed the same day they did a 2nd FBC in the clinic so obviously it was going to be any better as I hadnt even picked up the tablets from the pharmacy:shrug:

I think I will call a clinic midwife and see what she says as the community one is hard to track down and most of my care is done in the hospital.
Getting an appointment with the GP is like finding a 3 leaf clover and I will be waiting days to get one..like probably next Tuesday when I will be back in clinic anyway.:dohh:

I just dont understand why I have been sent a letter out to say I need urgent treatment yet I am already on treatment for this???

I am quite confused lol...and trying to remember if I have had bloods done since I got the tablets but am pretty sure I havent....:shrug:

LOL now I have confused you all:haha:

xxx

Very bizarre, not sure why they sent you that letter. I would call your mw. x

hmmm very bizarre - ive lost faith in the nhs thugh... still nor more pains here... maybe i will make it to September (probably go overdue and this is just a massive tease)

i didnt think id be so excited at the thought of labour but i really am now... not scared at all which is lovely...

ooo another thing.... does anyone else find themselves getting REALLY sweaty lately.... so iwent and bought "right guard 48 hour protection" and bloody hell it seems to work....

Limpets, sending you lots of hugs xxxx

Carley, I agree, get that bag packed!!!!

Louise, Ian does that tidying up thing and then puts things back in the wrong bloody places!!!

I am finding my tollerance levels are getting less and less! I feel like I have PMT and could quite happily rip someone a new arsehole!! Went into town and done my taste testing!! Hope has been quiet since this morning and my aches have all but gone!! I still feel quite tired from yesterday!! I woke up feeling quite sick this morning, I had some breakfast and some paracetamols and went back to bed, have made some soup for tea tonight and some homemade bread. I just feel so bloody lardy today!!

Carley, welcome to the fun and games of the fake labour tease. It's driving me mad!

Fake labour is crap!!! Maybe we will all go into labour on the same day LMAO!!!

Limpets, huge :hugs: to you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sounds like a few babies are hinting they want out! These signs are all good for imminent labour, just I can say that about all of us:haha:
Hopefully it wont be too long for the next star who's mummy is trying to encourage them out!
And on that subject....Louise, are you not listening!!! sex, sex and more sex, forget the curry, get on the ball and get jiggy with it, the only sure fire way, curry will just make you ill!!
Orgasm also supposed to be good, and got to be better than madras:haha:

Feeling very lazy today, have just sat around doing nothing, really nothing at all! I made everyone breakfast, cleared the kitchen and that is it! I have to get dressed soon to go and do a bit of shopping for tea, and that will be it for today, except perhaps ironing the baby stuff i meant to do yesterday!

Carley, I do get hot at night, but i noticed it much more in other pregnancies than this one.xx

Louise and F&C, my dh never tidies my stuff, and i think all the better for it, i would go nuts if i couldn't find my stuff, actually come to think of it he doesn't tidy his stuff let alone anything else!:haha:

Well had better go, dd is in the hall with chalks, i can hear her drawing on the walls, it comes of though, not like the pens and crayons she usually uses:dohh::dohh:

Back later,

:baby:thinkpink xx

Ok ok ok I'll have sex with my husband if you insist!!! Blimey!! Hee hee!

Limpets :hugs: must be a really difficult day for you xxx

Orgasm is what gave me all those hours of contractions the other day. Might try it again, the trooper hero I am. :rofl:

:hi: Hi Everyone!
Sorry I've been MIA for a few days!
I will try to catch up on all the news tonight.
Nothing is going on with me, just incredibly tired in the evenings and finding myself in bed early most nights. So no playing on the forum when I'm that tuckered out! :)
:sleep:
Hope everyone is well!

so pack my bags and get shaggin!!! Sounds like a fun evening ahead...... just gotta convince a VERY tired OH that sex is the best way forward....

I don't think the men will do too much complaining! When I told DH about the post telling me off and to have lots of sex he did a little giggle and asked me to say thank you!!

Hi all, Hope you are all doing ok

:hug: limpets today.xxx

**TMI** Ive kinda been MIA aswell, cant even muster the energy to turn on laptop!! Ive ben in quite a lot of pain down below, i get shooting pains now and again which i know is pretty normal but for the past 2-3 days i have been in agony, its hard to explain as its kinds stingy but not on the inside and not like a uti stingy, im finding it hard to walk, also had some funny coloured (blacky/green) discharge, not loads but its been on my last few pairs of pants and its kinna smelly, if it continues i think ill call up as im really suffering, wee bubba is moving loads which makes me happy, got getting stomach cramps as i write this, flamin bh!!!. **TMI**

Who will be number 12, I think.............Drazic or Carley!!!! .xx

hey ladies , congrats to new mummies again :wohoo:

i thought things where finally happening yesterday , was having regular tightenings and cramps, kept trying to do a number 2 (tmi) after already having loose bm :blush: thought id have a lie down while i still could and woke up with nothing :cry: im preparing myself to go overdue!

hope you are all well , im still on this silly o2 dongle , currently waiting on the virgin man , so will be back tonight for proper catch up xxx

:quote: Who will be number 12, I think.............Drazic or Carley!!!! .xx :quote:

i hope its Drazic - she really deserves it .... i really wanna hold out till september..

Awww, thanks Carley :hugs: - We want your bubs to bake for a little while longer too :)

Jeez it could be any of us!! Most of our bubs are nearly fully cooked, I think my boy is 10lbs already!!!

Labour dust for you tho Drazic.xxxx

Yeah, blob needs to go too! Actually, all of us over full term. Let's have a baby binge! :rofl:

EDIT - my ticker not working is not helping, making things DRAG. I'm 38+2 DAMN IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->