****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congratulations SpelmanMommy - it really is so exciting to start hearing that our Stars are arriving.

OK, I have a midwife appointment in 45 minutes and still haven't written anything in my birth plan! I ought to at least start making some notes in my book - makes it all seem so really though and I'm a big 'fraidy cat! :haha:

Me me me me me!! I wouldn't mind being next but feel that out of politeness I should really let Blob and Drazic go first! So hurry up you two and then I can pop!

Confession... still in my jim jims (although with DH T shirt instead of my pyjama top because as I mentioned earlier, it was Missing in Action last night!) ... does this make me a lazy slob? I have completed all my baby ironing and am up to date with washing and ironing for me, dh and SS's... so something has come out of today!

I'm going to hide away on the laptop for a bit as DH has collected his kit for Afghanistan and is going through it all, he's quite excited in a strange way which is understandable but seeing him go through it all is making it a little bit too real for my liking :(

aww Louise you are a trooper i dont know if i could do it.... dave went away for a week and i was a mess!!

GUESS WHAT

im at work and a wasp just flew in my window.. i had a folder in my hand with "patient information" in it and threw it at the wasp because i was scared ....... the folder has only gone out the bloody window on top of the A&E roof!!!! Ive had to send for a little man to come and get it back for me..... im such an idiot lol!!

Can't believe how time is going on now! 25days to go (officially ;)) feeling very nervous and have become a compulsive knicker checker all over again! every twinge or pain i go all hot and it startes to sink in all over again that the baby will be here very soon! x

Louise- in your situation you deserve your baby to come visit early i really hope she does, more spicy food tonight?

Limpets- thinking of you x

Elmaxie- hope they sort out all your results, or even better have the baby and then you dont have to worry :)

well i went off for my gtt test this morning and sat and drank my lucozade like a good girl! then went to the ward for bp,urine and heart monitor all seemed fine , i have to wait for blood results from the gtt and have to go back to the ward on sat .

All this talk of sex, that seriously isnt going to be happening here :)

woooooooo looks like some girlies may be soon.

i dont finish work for a couple of more weeks but im starting to feel the strain, had major cramping today, im sure my office where getting peed off with me making moaning sounds... they didnt get the hint and send me home though !!!:growlmad: only tomorrow and 2 shifts next week then im off on A/L then maternity !! thank god !!

Babythinkpink-- woohoooooo congrats honey, i have been working out how many weeks and day until mine will go up, i now know

carley- i have been waking up sweating and thats with the aircon on.

ladykara, I had terrible cramps at work and had to leave a few days early because of them but then they went as soon as I left!!

Carley!!! You really make me laugh!!! What sort of little man did you send out on the roof?!

Gggggggrrrrrrrrrr so annoyed with my midwife and doctor think j mite make a complaint about them

1st of all I went lst week at 36 weeks and they told me that my 28 week bloods were showin low iron I'd had a 32 and 34 week. Check up so y wasn't j told then ???? Then I went yesterday 37 weeks just to check my bp and I mentioned I'd had reduced fetel movement but were bk to normal yesterday and she see don't worry

I'd not felt movements from yesterday afternoon so rang the hospital mid morning after tryin a cold drink and went in for monitoring

Whilst there they measures me and notice all the way through since bein measures iv been measuring big for my dates and wanted to know y I'd not had a growth scan so whilst there gave me a growth scan was great seeing izzy and got then to tell me sex and sex girl so after my dreams were I gave birth to a boy pit my mind at ease lol

Anyway she mentioned they may need to do a gtt test and I sed my mum auntie and cousin all had diabetes in pregnancy and she couldn't belive I'd not been tested so I'm off for a gtg test tomorro not lookin forward to it

Sorry for the rant and selfish post xx

On my phone so can't write much but wanted to say hi!
Hope some more stars arrive soon - that feels impatient to say seeing as it's not even September yet lol! Really do hopesome of you full termers pop soon though!

Drea get to your doc hun that sounds like an infection.

Heey!! Im due 31st August, but thought I would pop over into here to say hello as i'm convinced I will go over :/

Oooo, sorry blob, you really are next. Actually, is it your bloody fault that my contractions suddently stopped?! :rofl:

Hey Ladies,

I've just posted in main forum, but thought i'd share the link in here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/396039-senza-nursing-bra-sale.html

I know someone has already told us about this (babythinkpink - was it you?) which is why I went in today (otherwise i'd have never thought to go in for maternity bras!) so THANK YOU!!! They're gorgeous, much nicer than the boring ones i've already bought :)

I'm shattered again today. Just sent OH to supermarket for some mexican dips - I want fajitas tonight :thumbup: Not sure how i'll cope with heartburn, but it's worth a try.

Anyone else getting insomnia at the same time every night? I keep waking up at exactly 4am, and struggling to get back to sleep again (whereas before that time, I can go to the toilet and nod back off no probs). I know it sounds daft, but i'm sure it's my body getting ready for the night feeds!

Sorry for the lack of personals, will catch up properly tomorrow... had serious retail therapy today, but not the nice kind (had to get DD all her school uniform and it's always hard when you HAVE to get stuff). That said, my bras cheered me up :)

Hope all's well xxx

Gggggggrrrrrrrrrr so annoyed with my midwife and doctor think j mite make a complaint about them

1st of all I went lst week at 36 weeks and they told me that my 28 week bloods were showin low iron I'd had a 32 and 34 week. Check up so y wasn't j told then ???? Then I went yesterday 37 weeks just to check my bp and I mentioned I'd had reduced fetel movement but were bk to normal yesterday and she see don't worry

I'd not felt movements from yesterday afternoon so rang the hospital mid morning after tryin a cold drink and went in for monitoring

Whilst there they measures me and notice all the way through since bein measures iv been measuring big for my dates and wanted to know y I'd not had a growth scan so whilst there gave me a growth scan was great seeing izzy and got then to tell me sex and sex girl so after my dreams were I gave birth to a boy pit my mind at ease lol

Anyway she mentioned they may need to do a gtt test and I sed my mum auntie and cousin all had diabetes in pregnancy and she couldn't belive I'd not been tested so I'm off for a gtg test tomorro not lookin forward to it

Sorry for the rant and selfish post xx

Oh choc! I say you need to complain! Thats terrible that you are having these things done now because someone didnt do their job right in the first place!
I was given GTT from early on as I was taking part in research into mothers with a higher BMI so it was part of their study but my mum also had dibetes with both me and my brother so I would have been given then anyways...so when you gave your history at booking in they should have sorted it back then! As for measuring larger all the way through and it not being mentioned is ridiculous as is the whole iron thing!!
The GTT isnt as bad as you think. Is it s full one where you fast then drink lucozade then sit for a few hours or is it a quick fasting one then you can eat.
If its the full one take a few mags and get ingrossed as I found I noticed food and drink everywhere I looked so keep your eyes diverted and busy!
Hope it all goes well and definately put in a complaint!:hugs:

Blob I was secretly hoping you might have been in labour:blush:

I have been so crampy all day and started getting contractions again like on Tuesday so instead of the boring tea I cooked he has been sent for some chips and hot curry sauce so I can dunk them in....then its gonna be another night of lurve :winkwink:

I tell you these better not vanish like the other days...I am bouncing away on my ball which is making it hard to type :haha:

Will be back after tea....maybe my contractions will be stronger and sorer ( wishful thinking lol) or maybe you will cheer me up with news of a new star or a full on labour?:thumbup:

Emma.xx

Hey girlies, just checking in on my phone to see how you all are. Come on babies!! Seems like lots of you are getting pains and reckon the next star will be here within the next couple of days. I can't believe I wasn't supposed to be due for another 9 days!

As she was a bit early, little holly is a bit jaundiced and had to be tested tosee if she needed phototherapy but thankfully she doesnt. It explains why she has been so sleepy and not feeding as well as she should. We've had to put her asleep by the window in the daylight and her colour is already improving and she is feeding better. I'm glad as she has lost quite a lot of weight, not enough for concern but she needs to start gaining. The midwife is coming back Sunday to weigh her so fingers crossed..

Anyway babbling on again! Labour dust to all that want it!
hope you are all well, hugs all round
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"