****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey girlies, just checking in on my phone to see how you all are. Come on babies!! Seems like lots of you are getting pains and reckon the next star will be here within the next couple of days. I can't believe I wasn't supposed to be due for another 9 days!

As she was a bit early, little holly is a bit jaundiced and had to be tested tosee if she needed phototherapy but thankfully she doesnt. It explains why she has been so sleepy and not feeding as well as she should. We've had to put her asleep by the window in the daylight and her colour is already improving and she is feeding better. I'm glad as she has lost quite a lot of weight, not enough for concern but she needs to start gaining. The midwife is coming back Sunday to weigh her so fingers crossed..

Anyway babbling on again! Labour dust to all that want it!
hope you are all well, hugs all round
Xx

Aw Emzy bless little Holly bobs!! I remember Jack was a wee bit jaundiced when he was born, being early. I've got a few fab pics of him lay in his pram in just a nappy by the window! He looked like he was sunbathing! Sounds like you are really taking to being a mummy! xxx

Oh my! sorry selfish post but i've had a hectic day, and its only 12:00pm for me :haha:
I woke up to the sound of a yowling cat, so i open my door to see, and low and behold there's an orange tabby sitting on my porch, and darts into my house like theres no tomorrow. So i've been playing hostess to an overly affectionate cat all day who has finally zonked out on the couch. The door has been wide open all day and s/he has had no intention of leaving, so i figure i'll let it hang out here for a bit.

Limpets :hugs: Must be a very tough day

Genies glad your GTT went well, good luck with the results

I had a great last day at work went to pub for Lunch and recieved a number of wonderful gifts, flowers, maltesers, toffifee, sanctury mum to be box, bath therometer, baby record book, £25 Mothercare Voucher. The other Manager I work alongside gor her mum to knit the following:
Bonnet
2 sets of booties
2 sets of scratchmits
3 cardigans
1 Jumper
All of them fantastic patterns that I wouldnt even dream of trying to knit, the jumper is Aran style. I will try and take some photos to post on here. Cant wait to start tidying and cleaning and having a bit of me time. Pelvis been painful again today, that will teach me to bounce on my ball for 2 hours last night.

Choc, I would be complaining. Thats shocking treatment.

Emzy, so glad Holly is doing well, she is so cute xx

Had a lovely walk this evening, bit achey but nothing new!! Watching Portland Babies, the care you get when you pay is way better!! It must cost a bloody fortune!! I think the next star will be someone unexpected!!!!

I'm not sure which one it is I'm fasting from 10 tonite then havin the test done at 9 in the morning drinking a drink then bloods agen 2 hours laterI'm dreading it I'm not good with needles Neva mind two lol she told me to eat something but iv just had a shower and feel a bit sick well a my sick so I don't wanna eat anything

Hurry up baby I'm sick of feelin like pop now

I'm ringing doctors surgery first thing in the morning to ask for answers

Evening everyone :)

Hope you're all good today ! I have developed a horrible cold so i have been feeling sorry for myself all day full of lemsip! This horrible weather doesnt help i just got caught in horrible rain on the way back from Asda!

Seeing as i've reached 37 weeks i've decided to start the eviction!
I've had a good old bounce on my ball, and a hot curry for tea! As for DTD, well i don't think thats ever going to happen i'm blummin knackered! I convinced OH last night (although he did moan i only wanted sex to get the baby out haha) we got naked in bed then i said 'sorry im a bit too tired now' :haha: mean i know but i couldnt help it, i was so tired and being so close to his warm body in bed just made me want to cosy up and go to sleep! Before i was pg i had an abnormaly high sex drive now i cant muster up the energy at all!

After the last person posted about cheap bras in la senza i went to the store in manchester arndale, and it was a right joke! I asked to be measured, the woman let me get into the changing room half naked before saying 'oh are you pregnant?' i said yes and she said 'im sorry i'm not allowed to measure you, we aren't allowed if you're pg because your boobs grow so much it would be inaccurate!' She said they didnt even sell maternity bras! The best she could offer was saying if i tried one on she would tell me if it 'looked like a good fit'. Grr! I still need to go to M&S to get fitted for nursing bras actually! I was a 36GG before i was pg so i'm dreading seeing what i am now!!

I was telling my OH that there was 11 September Stars now and he reckons i will be number 27! What do you think you will be girls?

Well i'm off now sorry for no personals and a big rambly post about myself! :blush:

Hope everyone is good, i think we need a few more babas tommorrow!! :flower:

:hugs: Limpets x x

x x x

so pack my bags and get shaggin!!! Sounds like a fun evening ahead...... just gotta convince a VERY tired OH that sex is the best way forward....
That's the spirit!!:hugs:

I don't think the men will do too much complaining! When I told DH about the post telling me off and to have lots of sex he did a little giggle and asked me to say thank you!!

Cheeky boy, my poor dh looks seriously worried about his impending duties, mind you last time i was not like a beached whale, we have to hope we can manage it!!

I've just posted in main forum, but thought i'd share the link in here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/396039-senza-nursing-bra-sale.html

I know someone has already told us about this (babythinkpink - was it you?) which is why I went in today (otherwise i'd have never thought to go in for maternity bras!) so THANK YOU!!! They're gorgeous, much nicer than the boring ones i've already bought :)
I know, the shop told F&C they didn't do them, and the web site had no mention of them, they are really comfy bras, i am wearing one of my nursing ones and saving the others! Like you say very pretty, more like a normal bra!

Ahh well, I am not going nuts, thanks for that!:hugs:

Getting fed up with the internet connection, its so crap, every time i seem to get on here it freezes and i have to trapes upstairs to switch it off and back on, darn thing!

Baby just seems to be not realising space is seriously restricted, some stretches are really hurting now, i just need to hold on til Sept, then will be full on with the eviction plan, counting down the days of August!
My friends baby's birthday is 28th, so she is still 3 and starts school in September, i really don't want that, i will be seriously shoving a cork in it if i go into labour on the 31st, its sods law though isnt it that baby would be born just b4 midnight!:haha:

Anyway, hope everyone is ok, going off for an early night, hoping dd behaves herself tonight, she is certainly being harder work at the moment, really naughty, i am resorting to looking for a wrist rein as she is now taking to running off and finding it funny, i cant take chase so wrist rein it is!

Back tomorrow, night night!

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Krakir the cat sounds cute!!

Jellycat, sounds like you had a lovely last day at work, how sweet is your mate's mum with her knitting, sounds so nice! And all your gifts too, fab! Bet you're ready for a good rest now.

Aw Choc you are not having any luck at the moment. Good luck tomorrow hun. x

Hope you feel better quick Lilia! I know what you mean about the DTD thing. I think we have decided on tomorrow as DTD night! Sorry, far TMI!!

Babythinkpink I'm with you on the painful stretches! My little one seems to love sticking her bum out on one side and a foot on the other, and it's agony!! One of these days he'll pop my waters stretching!

I know how you feel Lilia, i'm a 36G now, and worrying about what i'm going to be! its already so hard to find appropriate bra sizes

Emma and Drazic i hope you two go soon :hugs: I dont think this baby will be coming until next week sometime i just dont 'feel' like i'm going... :wacko:

I'm so unamused...why why why are all my couisns so clever!! Why did i miss out on this clever gene?? I hope Tabs got some :haha: All my family seem to get straight A*s :wacko: Thats fine i will be the one who lets the side down and gets pregnant at 19 drops out of Uni to marry her 'childhood sweethart' :rofl: :rofl:

Hey girls... there is nothing wrong with that blob!!!

another bout of pains when i got home but nothing to write home about... grrr

fish&chips i sent a man from the estates department with his little ladder out the window lol.

I keep hoping my LO will pop my waters with all her moving!!! I have mw's on Monday so will find outfor sure if she has dropped anymore!! She can come on my Dad's birthday on 10th Sept!! Anytime now would be great!! I had a right hissy fit at Ian earlier, I feel so hormonal and I just flipped, I felt so guilty, he hadn't even done anything!! I am such a cowbag!

Sorry ladies for no personals...not been on for a coupe of days and...WOW you have been doing some chatting...19 pages worth of chatting!!!!!

Louise your hubbys ex sounds horrendous but u are defo doing the right thing...you always have to e one step ahead of people like that!! x

Congrats to the new Mummy!!!! Cant wait to see some pics!! x

Went to anc last night and they said everything i was told at the birth plan and didn't even give us a tour of the hospital!!!!

Does anyone know if it safe for someone to have a CT scan and then be in contact with pregnant ladies...im sure it will be fine but someone at work is expecting twins and is 15 weeks and she has asked if someone who is going for a ct scan on Monday will be ok to come back to work because of the radiation?!?!?! I never even gave it a thought!

Jayne xx

choc good luck with the gtt ive only just had mine today because of baby measuring big i had to drink lucozade and then had blood taken 2 hours later, only one set of needles so hope its the same for you? i didnt enjoy not eating though!

i went out with a work friend tonight which was nice , i was training her up to take over some of my work files bit sad to pass them on but i know she will be great and it was nice to put my teacher head on and talk school for a while. x

Asher apparently i am also going to be getting lucky tommorrow night! haha is it really bad that we are pre-booking it?! x x

Lilbumpblue - the person having the CT is only exposed to a tiny amount of radiation and they would have to be having 20+ a year for it to effect them nevermind any one around them. If it makes you feel better my DH has had 2 MRI scans 5 X-Rays and 3 CT scans since Jan x

Me again! Just to let you know that Matt has updated his blog with his version of events over the last week in case any of you are interested in reading it. Link is in my siggy xx

Morning!!

Emzy I will check out his blog when I get out my bed and onto the laptop as I can't get my pod to let me see it. Really quite interested in what he thinks/experienced compaired to your birth story.

Ooo lucky ladies who are getting lucky tonight!
We came up to our bed late as we were catching up on tv and before I knew what was going on I woke at 3am for the loo....woops!
That said I have had really bad cramping over night and when I got up for the loo was convinced I would find something on the loo paper, but no. With Nathan I had contractions from 04:30 and they were regular then at about 9am I started getting a pinky/brown mucusy discharge (sorry tmi) so I guess I am expecting the same this time?

Anyone who has had 2 and had different experiences??

I have also had lower backache over night, funnily enough the contractions stopped but all the painful cramping stayed!

As for what star we will be I would love to be 12 but just think my body is being mean lol but 14, 16 or 18 would suit too!
I had a scarey thought last night too that if baby doesnt get out then 2weeks tomorrow they will more than likely begin my induction!
As the reg said 39 but consultant at clinic this week said due date (just like last time!) but never gave me my date due to the regular strong contractions that were happening!!! Argh lol

anyway I need to shush lol

it's family dentist day so off there soon, nathans second visit!

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->