****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

hey ladies, no new babies since yesterday : (

hope some you girls start feeling the signs of labour soon !!

Jellycat, i was thinking if you today while i was hard at work ; ), wondering how your first day off was going.

Girls i want a baby announcement this weekend from one of you !!!!

jelly cat , im in my new house :), plumber and tiler are just finishing tonight ( i hope) and ive done 1 bedroom the rest of the bed rooms can get done while were here :) now i need to add the baby stuff :happydance: xxx

Jellycat I don't think you're being unreasonable at all, I think too many people at once will be far too overwhelming! DH's parents are coming to us on the 22nd September just for one night, hopefully we'll be established and in a routine by then but there is a chance if I go very overdue that we'll only just be home! Mind you, they are only coming then because they will have just finished their 190 mile coast to coast walk for help the heroes and as they live in Minehead it would be silly for them not to pop in!

Becs, you have inspired me! I will make a chocolate fudge cake tomorrow! Remind me where you're moving to after the baby is born?

I can't remember anything else?! Oh, Emma, bless you I really really hope it happens for you overnight and tomorrow hun! I think you deserve to be next!

Right ladies, at about 3pm I started having period pain type cramps lasting a few seconds - a minute each... I had about 4/5 of these in an hour and thought little of it, then told DH as the next time it came on it kind of stayed around and didn't go away? Has anyone else had this? DH insisted I went upstairs and, ahem, do what I couldn't be bothered to do last night but this time alone, so I did, also had a BM and this whole time it was a constant crampy pain... then it's faded off to pretty much nothing.. is this like what the rest of you have been having? I was really hoping I could come on here and gloat about pushing in but it seems not now?!

Louise we are moving to Honington, still waiting on address!! We move in about 7 weeks!! Thats similar to what I have been having!!

I really don't feel too good, feel abit sicky, hot, sweaty and tummy ache. Had about 5 poo's today and I can feel my back and front starting to feel like period pains!! When will it all end!!!

....... I love apple crumble
It turned into an apple, plum & raisin crumble to get rid of some of the blimmin plums in the fridge, it's huuuuge too! Think we'll be eating it all weekend lol.

Hey guys, extremely selfish post here, but I need to tell you all about it.

I'M BEING INDUCED ON MONDAY! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I went to the OB today and I told him about the blood in the urine and all the kidney stone pain. He said he'd check my cervix and we'll talk after. So he checks, which hurt A LOT, and he leaves.

When he comes back in the room, he said he's already rang the hospital and I'll be admitted 4 o'clock on Monday. I'm not dilated at all :( so he plans to use the pessary, have me sleep it off and check again the next morning.

I can't believe it's almost over. I'm going to cry. Tears of joy!

Hey guys, extremely selfish post here, but I need to tell you all about it.

I'M BEING INDUCED ON MONDAY!

WOOHOO :happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations on the news hun! Hopefully you caan get your little one here then get your health sorted out so you may enjoy being a new mummy :happydance:.

Yummy, Apple crumble, lovely, sure its even nicer with the extra fruit!

I am not too hormonal today, its nights i struggle as dd takes ages to settle, she shouts out and i can see me trying to keep baby asleep and keep being disturbed by dd, I am trying to cure this b4 baby arrives but it just seems to be getting worse.

Got a wrist rein today for dd, while i was waiting to pay for it dd ran off, dh was looking at something so i had to leave the buggy and run off after her, with my ds also giving chase, when i got back with dd, dh had just got back to the buggy, i said i rest my case for her needing a wrist rein, and he got all stroppy with me, moaning about my hormones! Bloody men, i am not spending all my time racing round after her, and the rein worked, dh moaned about it because the parent end is not adjustable but i got on with it fine, and it stopped her running off, so just fine in my book, was amazed she didn't try and get it off but so far so good!

When we got home i had a coughing fit and needed a wee, not good! I said i need to go and get changed now, not much but worth a change, at which dh said tmi, blimey hope i am not doing worse in labour, he will pass out! If he thinks thats too much information, good job he doesn't read our posts here:haha:

I think with visitors i have lots of advantages, firstly its my 5th and lots of people loose interest after about 3!!
Second my dh's family don't drive or live within walking distance so they have to be picked up, and that just really applies to his Mum and Dad, so we will prob just show baby to fil (he is old and doesn't leave the house) and mil we will have to bring over here, but if i say not today dh is pretty good and will change it.
My parents will prob pop in but really could not be less interested if they tried! My sister lives on the Isle of Wight, and us in Somerset, she doesn't drive either, and has met my 7 yr old about twice and 2 yr old once!
My friends are pretty good, and will mainly give me a week to get some sort of routine, and also we moved away from the bulk of friends and are now a 20 min drive, so they would text or call first to check we are in!
So all in all i am ok, my first baby was another story and the inlaws were in the hospital while i was in labour, i am sure if i had offered they would have been there for the birth :coffee:

Well i have had a good old natter, hope everyone ok, had my tea, pizza followed by a jam cream scone, yum, have some lovely creamy yogs for later, and ice cream for even later, i have midnight snacks at the moment!
I have not gained any weight for about 4 weeks now, as baby is growing fine i assume some of that excess arse weight i put on earlier is helping sustain baby!:haha:

Big hugs, where do we go from here btw? Is there a babies born Sept 10 thread, or do we just go to a parenting bit of the site?
We will always have our facebook group to follow each other i suppose!
It is nice, when i had my dd i met 2 women in hospital, we kept in touch and one is who is having the children for me when i go in to have baby, we all had girls and we meet up and the girls play, i am the first to have another baby but another is preggy now so not for long!

My baby is doing practice breathing, my tummy is going up and down like breathing, it is lovely, they must take amniotic fluid in and out?

Get me off here!!!:haha:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:xx

My baby is doing practice breathing, my tummy is going up and down like breathing, it is lovely, they must take amniotic fluid in and out?
Tufty was doing that in the bath on sunday - it was adorable!
We are like you with our friends - most live about 1 1/2 hours away so it will be arranged visits, i suspect most visitors will be the girls from work.

The crumble smells gorgeous mmmmmmm (oh & i get midnight munchies too - last night it was ice cream with strawberry syrup at 12.45 lol)

Thinkpink i only have 9 days to go :shock: pretttyyy sure i will be meeting my DD but yes i'm due August :lol: but by my own dates i'm Sep?

Forgot...

Jellycat first time around i said no visitors at all until i text and said i wanted them there. Everyone was really good about it and i text Robins parents and mine the next day (its SOOOO boring in hospital) This time i'm having everyone around :rofl:

Louise :hugs: My baby was doing this for weeks :cry: But now ive decided i'm here for the long haul...

Someone needs to get things moving!!

Rocky :wohoo: :wohoo: Thats fab!!! Well means that will be one more Star that will def be here :)

ALLSSSOOOOOOO.... had MWs today :hissy: my baby is again 'free' (was 3/5 only yday) she said 'make and apointment for two weeks and i'll see you then.'

Rocky, thats fantastic news!!!!! So pleased for you chick xx

I was watching my LO breathing the other night, it was so cute!!

Just had a nice shower and now relaxing!! I think all the rushing around etc has all caught up with me, think I need to start slowing down a bit!! I also think the heat has got to me today, feels really stormy outside, really hope it rains!!

Just wanted to share a few bump pics I got back today, they were taken a month back at 32 weeks. Love them :cloud9:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/4-2.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/16.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/1-2.jpg

Thanks Limpets and Becs - Only just noticed I've got my eyes closed on all of them! :dohh:

Gorgeous pics Bekklez!

I went for my CTG today and apparently I am having contractions off the scale about every 2-3 mins. Problem is, I can't feel the bloody things so the likelyhood is they are not doing anything other than annoying me and Simba. I cant bend for all the fake labour! GRUMPY! :rofl:

Gorgeous photos :cloud9:

Awww Drazic :hugs: Hope things start soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->