****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Morning all! Well, last night I really did think it was all kicking off. I had to stop eating my supper cos of the pain. Well here I am, still here, with just a sore bump and tired eyes! If they were BHs last night they were feeling much more like I remember contractions feeling, so my uterus is definitely building up for the big event I think!

Selfish post, but..... 37 weeks today! Full term!! I have never ever been in this position before! Feels sooooo good to be able to say it! Now, I can labour at home and not rush into hospital, which is just fab!

Good luck Deidre, you'll be meeting your little one very soon!

Emzy, hope Holly perks up soon. It's a hard time, but you are doing so well. xxx

Guess what.....
I'm still here :( crap sleep and plenty of back ache, but nothing else!!
I blame my OH, we DTD and everything stopped.
Hope everyone is ok :)

daniellelk, the same thing happened to me the other night. I thought DTD would step things up but nope it stopped everything. Grr.

Congrats on full term Asher! Although i have got a feeling you won't be pregnant for much longer!! :) Good Luck! x x

Asher - Congrats on being full term :wohoo:

Emzy - So sorry you had such a bad day and that poor Holly is jaundiced. Don't feel bad about the formula, you didn't have a choice and I'm sure that with some support you will be able to BF her exclusively when she has recovered. If for some reason you can't, you have done the best for your baby and nobody can criticise you for that. Sending you big :hugs:

Teeny Weeny - fx for your friend. One of my DH's colleagues is about to embark on IVF. I really hope it works for her, she is a primary teacher and surrounded by kids every day.

Genies & Becs - sorry you are having such a hard time with pain and circulation. I know how you feel as bizarrely my SPD was much worse earlier in my pregnancy when the ligament loosening hormone was hard at work. I find I can go longer on one side now (only really comfortable on my left) and when I can't cope any more I sit up in bed supported by lots of pillows. I never would have believed I could sleep sat up like that but I manage these days.

Louise - glad you are feeling better :hugs:

Well my BH have all but disappeared so baby has stopped taunting me. I definitely think I am going to be one of the ladies that go overdue. I've just been looking in the mirror and I think my bump might have dropped slightly (although it might just be my imagination). I have got a hospital appointment on Tues so I am hoping they will confirm the baby is still head-down and whether baby is engaged at all. I was getting pains last night in my lady bits and in my bum (sorry tmi) does that suggest the baby is becoming engaged?

Hope everyone has a nice weekend :hugs: I'll be checking back for stars - I'm sticking to my prediction of 4 this weekend

x

daniellelk, the same thing happened to me the other night. I thought DTD would step things up but nope it stopped everything. Grr.

I'v told him, him and his little men can keep away from me now :) They might have helped make the baby, but there crap at helping to get it out :)

Louise :hugs:

Emzy awww hun dont worry just keep going with the expressing as much as you can :hugs: :hugs:

Teeny :lol: I dont think my LO will be here anytime soon either...think we will be sitting her overdue :haha: though TBH i'm really not that bothered...only thing that i would like is to not feel all huge.

I'v told him, him and his little men can keep away from me now :) They might have helped make the baby, but there crap at helping to get it out :)

:rofl:

Emzy - hope Holly feels better soon and as Mrs J says dont beat yourself up over the BF. My friend had to do the same thing :hugs:

Asher :happydance::happydance::happydance: Full Term and home birth allowed :cloud9:

Becs - Have you tried sleeping on a quilt? I had pains midway through pregnancy and started sleeping on a single duvet folded over. I sleep alot better now (still use pillows too, as when im on my side i feel my bump being stretched and pulled and it hurts)

Im off to do more housework today, might be going out for curry tonight with DH and some friends

Morning!

Wooo hooo Asher on hitting 37 weeks!!

Emzy try not to feel too down and I agree get speaking to a breast feeding person as they are great! With Nathan he lost over the 10% of his body weight just after birth as he wasn't doing well on the breast but the mw came out over the next 2 days to weigh him and it's really amazing how quickly the put weight on again! Your obviously expressing milk but maybe get some advice about best times etc to increase your milk supply as at 8 weeks I hit a really rough patch and Nathan got formula and I expressed milk (mainly to try and let my nipples repair and calm me down) then we mixed fed for a while after. Anyway I seem to be waffling sorry! Hope you have a better day today.xx

I was convinced I would wake up to our next star baby announcement...maybe tomorrow?!

Well I am 38 weeks and on day 5 of baby taunting me with pains and sore contractions! BUT I am going to (try) and ignore them today!
It's the 21st, the day my mum predicted baby would arrive, so we will see but I am doubting it very much since it took 32 hours from my first contraction until Nathan arrived.

So I just need to haul my butt out bed (I make the most of OH getting up lol) and I think we should head out for the day...it's not the best day as it's quite windy but it's not raining like yesterday it totally bounced down!
So I need to get thinking of somewhere not too far just incase but fun for Nathan that won't be too busy on a Saturday lol...

Oh and as for dreams last night I had some mad dreams about being on a hijacked plane which landed in the middle of nowhere yet everyones relitives arrived to greet us...obviously once the man(dressed as a pilot!) was arrested for hijacking a plane. Then I was decorating a huge bus with balloons and banners which took us to a shopping centre where we sat and had a beer and crisps and dips! I say us and we as I seemed to know the other people but have no clue who they are!!

Xxx

Morning Ladies!

Louise... I've just caught up on everything and that sounds awful! Surely her solicitor can see that she's lying to him and being completely unreasonable? How the hell can he represent her?

Emzy.. :hugs: don't feel bad hun, I had to combine breast and formula with my DD from the start. Just remember that every little bit of breastmilk Holly gets is really, really good for her, and you should be really proud of yourself for giving it a go and being so determined to do the best for your LO :hugs:

Congrats Asher for 37 weeks! :happydance:

:hugs: to everyone being taunted by their Los!

I too am 37 weeks tomorrow - DD's birthday and therefore the longest i'll have been pregnant too :)

The party preps are well on the way in the form of a £100 food shop (who'd have thought a kids party would be so bloody expensive! It's cos we've invited adult family too, so have had to feed them as well.). Next year, i'm just taking a handful of kids to macdonalds to cut the cost - the bouncy castle is £50 too!

Yesterday I had a few niggly cramps, but nothing to write home about. I've noticed my discharge has gone white-ish (sorry tmi!) and I felt like I had a bowling ball down my knickers with all the pressure. Still, I'm feeling pretty good this morning, so it's probably nothing.

Labour dust to all of you who need it! Good luck to people who know they'll meet their babies soon!

Oh, and I nearly forgot... I got my group B strep result back yesterday - it's negative :happydance:

Hi everyone... disappointed no more babies but not long to wait I'm sure! Thanks to all for kind words and advice. I spent my evening writing to various people including tabloids, MPS and the like.. I am determined that this time she will get what is coming to her! And this solicitor!

Becs, I agree with jellycat, I'm sleeping on a doubled over double duvet! It's a bit on the hot side but it helps support whichever hip you're laying on! I've also got rid of the pillow that was supporting under my bump and I've found that that has helped loads! Maybe because of the duvet? I just have the one pillow now, it's between my knees and ankles to keep them hip width apart and it helps a lot :hugs: I only had 1 loo break last night!! Woohoo! Although didn't go to bed till after 1am as we had a guitar hero session after I wrote my 4 page document to the Sun etc!!

Asher, woohoo for full term! SO pleased for you, and now you can have the birth you wanted!

Optical, woohoo on negative results! Enjoy the party! They are always more expensive and stressful than they need to be!

Emma, I really really hope things start happening for you today! Especially as I think it's you that needs to be an even number?! You want to be12, not 13!!

Well we dropped SS's off at football training at 10 and we've had an hour walk with the dogs... I say dogs because we're looking after a friends chocolate lab, Freddy.. he's a funny little thing, I'm not sure he's all there to be honest! Our dog Jake has blatantly got ADHD but I couldn't even begin to describe what Freddy must have!

I don't know what we're going to do for the rest of the day but I feel the need to 'do something'.. I can't watch Wayne organise his army kit again, and I fed up of being a spare part and doing nothing apart from sitting on my bum, it's making my days go so so slowly and that's not good at this stage, when I could potentially still have 4 weeks to go! OMG that sounds so bad :(

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

I'M BEING INDUCED ON MONDAY! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: that's fab news hunni xxx

Bek your pic's are stunning!!! xxx

Drazic :hugs: really hope labour starts soon :dust:

mamabird :wohoo: good luck!!!!

123Deirdre good luck hun! :dust:

:hugs: Emzy i hope hollys jaundice improves :thumbup: must of been so scary for you having to go to hospital, i feel upset just reading your post.

Congrats on been 37weeks Asher!! :happydance:

Oh, and I nearly forgot... I got my group B strep result back yesterday - it's negative :happydance:

Thats fantastic news hunni :happydance:

well by the looks of things we will have some more stars by the time the weekend is out :wohoo:

i took things easy yesterday coz i was so tired, the pain i got when i was in hospital came back (which mw said were contractions) they lasted about 45mins then tailed off :shrug:

OH wants to :sex: he said he would be quick :haha:

when i go to the loo i feel like lo is gunna fall out so the thought of the one eyed snake up there makes me :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->