****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Thanks everyone for the support and comments, I think i am having another panic about not being able to cope, tbh dh does virtually nothing,
He will play with dd, but little does he know that once i came back from the school run at usual time to find him playing dominoes on the floor with dd, it was 4pm the usual time i come in, I checked internet history and he had been on it from the time i left the house to 3.57, so had been playing for exactly 3 mins til i came in!
My mum says don't put up with it but how do you stop doing what you always do?
All i did was ask for help and he has just thrown it back at me saying i don't look after dd to his standards, i just said i do my best, but he is always so perfect and can never do anything wrong, but that is pretty difficult when you don't actually do anything in the first place!

Sorry more venting, still not happy about it!

We went to the shops and on way back stopped to chat to a neighbour and i got stung by a wasp on my leg, it bloody hurt! Had ice on it earlier, but it still stings, just not my day, should have stayed in bed!

Genies girl, that sounds yum, oh and step away from the google, please!!
Hope everything is sorted out soon and they know what is going on xx

Asher, Happy full term xx

Emma, lovely to get your updates and know how you are doing, express if you can, it helps to have a bit spare, and keeps your milk going strong!
I think it is around about day 10 babies get a growth spurt and seem to be constantly hungry, it does go in a few days but leaves you feeling like you have not enough milk until the boobs kick in and make more.
I remember on my last baby site it happened to all of us as we were all moaning about having hungry babies about 10 days in! xx

Limpets, :hugs: hope its not a cold!

Daisybell, Oh dear to the washer, really not good, hope it gets fixed fairly painlessly! xx

Better get going, nothing exiting to do, the children came back today, and dd is so pleased to have them back, she has missed them so much, so her playmates are back and she is happy! She has jumped all over both of them all afternoon!

Back tomorrow to check if we have any new Stars! :hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Evening ladies!! Had a quick read of all your post's but can't remember anything :/

Had back ache alday again :( but for past hour or 2, it's been coming on really strong and going around to the front. Not mentioned anything to anyone yet as it will be my body messing about!
I'v now decided after month's of saying im not scared of labour...im terrified!
Hope your all well!

i dont know if it tastes nice but theres schloer (sp?) which is kind of like wine but alcohol free

thanks Boony!

https://www.shloer.com/drinks/

oooo they do a shloer rose (love rose wine) so i will keep an eye out for that flavour:thumbup: there is loads of otha flavours too.

dont know any1 who has tryed em :shrug: so im gunna av 2b the guinea pig
i guess :haha:

Awww thats cute your daughter is so exited :cloud9:
DH doesnt so a huge amount either :nope: but really if he was so perfect then he wouldnt be on the internet while watching her? The only time i get on is if Tabs is eating/playing with her playdough next to me :dohh:

Well we went to the beach today :) but it was FREEZING!! Then DH got sick so i had to drive and stop every 10 mins to let him be sick :( Now he's in bed and Tabs is grumpy as hell...poop!! Also just turned around to Tabs eating dinner with a toothbrush :rofl:

No progress on the baby front i am here for the long haul :dohh:

Daniellelk sounds quite promising hun :flower: Hope your body isnt teasing you...

im about to try alcohol free pear cider ill report back
mmmm i've had that before when i've been driving & it's lovely!

i dont know if it tastes nice but theres schloer (sp?) which is kind of like wine but alcohol free
Sadly i don't like schloer (although i've only tried the white grape one) if you like a sweet sparkling white wine elderflower wine is really nice (and alcohol free) i craved champagne in my 2nd trimester & this did the trick brilliantly!

I'm just debating a nice warm bath - but then i'll be done for for the night :haha:

I was naughty earlier & tried out my new breast pump :blush: curiosity got the better of me & i just wanted to know what it felt like. I have to say it's quite a nice massagey type feeling - although i'm now concerned cos nothing came out (yet it does if if i try to hand express just the tiniest amount) :shrug: weird! Maybe they are not ready just yet :haha:

Emzy, bless little Holly, I'm glad she's doing better. My first needed 5 days phototherapy for jaundice, he was a slow lazy feeder in those early days, it was hard. Thinking of you.xxx

Genie'sgirl, no more googling, it's dangerous lol.xxx

Choc, I love xfactor too, I love a daily dose of junk, I#ll miss BB when it finishes but xfactor will keep me going lol.

BTP, men eh!!!! I hope you are ok.xxx Ouch on the wasp sting, loads of ppl have said they've been stung by wasps this week, maybe the weather change has made them all a bit mad?!

Asher, congrats on reaching full term! Real countdown now! :)

Daisybell, I hope the washer door is undone/fixable. You have made me think about getting baby clothes down from the attic!

Danielle, once it starts in earnest you'll be fine, the fear will go and you'll be concentrating on getting through each contraction to meet your baby.x :)

Louise, I'm glad you are feeling better, you really don't need this stress right now. ((((hugs)))).xxx

Teeny, I always go overdue, I probably have yonks left lol!x

Limpets, lmao!!! Don't worry about nothing coming out! It will kick in when baby is born lol. Nipple stimulation may start you off in labour though lol!

Everything is fine here, usual madness, just settling down for xfactor. I have to start sorting through things, maybe it's the start of nesting? :)

Daniellelk sounds quite promising hun :flower: Hope your body isnt teasing you...

It best not be :/ my back is giving me agony, i'v had 2 para's but it's not touched it :(
Keep getting abit of a achy pain in my bit's (sorry TMI) duno what that is :S

Evening all!

Thanks so much for your lovely comments girls, it's so nice having friends like you! :kiss:

Danielle is your baby engaged? I know people say sometimes they get pains in their lady bits when baby's head is engaged or engaging and it's because it's putting pressure low down? My little one's not engaged though and I get a lot of stabbing type pains which feel like they're in my cervix.

BTP I hope this with your DH blows over. It's hard at the best of times, but you don't need it now! I think it's a bit rich him saying about you coming on here!! I actually find a fair bit of time in the day to check in on my FB and in here, even if just for a nosey, and I like to think it's just me getting a glimpse at outside whilst still dealing with the stuff going on in the house and with the kids! Keeps me as sane as I'll ever be!

I'm currently on a bottle of alcohol free lager, and am having a wee drop of DH's stout in a bit as a treat. The excitement!

So now I can officially attempt a baby eviction, we're on spicy curry for tea. I think DTD was on the cards, but as Jack has been terrible today, neither of us can be arsed!

Big hugs to everyone :hugs: xxx

Evening all!

Thanks so much for your lovely comments girls, it's so nice having friends like you! :kiss:

Danielle is your baby engaged? I know people say sometimes they get pains in their lady bits when baby's head is engaged or engaging and it's because it's putting pressure low down? My little one's not engaged though and I get a lot of stabbing type pains which feel like they're in my cervix.

BTP I hope this with your DH blows over. It's hard at the best of times, but you don't need it now! I think it's a bit rich him saying about you coming on here!! I actually find a fair bit of time in the day to check in on my FB and in here, even if just for a nosey, and I like to think it's just me getting a glimpse at outside whilst still dealing with the stuff going on in the house and with the kids! Keeps me as sane as I'll ever be!

I'm currently on a bottle of alcohol free lager, and am having a wee drop of DH's stout in a bit as a treat. The excitement!

So now I can officially attempt a baby eviction, we're on spicy curry for tea. I think DTD was on the cards, but as Jack has been terrible today, neither of us can be arsed!

Big hugs to everyone :hugs: xxx

He wasn't 2week's ago, but i'v had stapping pain's down there before and he's not been engaged when i'v gone to MW after getting them, these are different to those aswel :/ I think i'm going to go make a milky hot choc and get in bed, watch X factor then try sleep :) will all be gone in the morning....

Aw good luck! With any luck it will continue and you'll meet your little man very soon! x

ok kopparberg alcohol free pear cider is from tesco and tastes nothing like cider and very much like pear drops (the sweets) in a glass, it was very nice .
I drank a lot of becks blue in the 2nd trimester when i started to feel better and lateley i have been having the odd guiness (for the iron) .
i find alcohol free wine too sweet unless you like german wines in which case you will like it.

Dh has promised me a g and t and pate on toast as soon after birth and i feel well enough :)

Hey ladies, I need your advice. I'm getting induced on Monday, but today I've been throwing up constantly and having pains in my hips and back so bad I can't walk. Should I go to the hospital tonight and see what they can do about this. I'm feeling very weak and in so much pain. I just don't know what I should do, hold out till Monday or go in for an emergency?

Mmmmmm. G and T. And pate. Sounds so good!!! In my case, a couple of glasses of red wine will have me feeling more like me in no time!! Something I am really really looking forward to!

Sorry Rocky I missed your post. If it were me I think I would get myself up to the hospital to get checked out. Let us know what they say. xx

Give the hospital a call rocky and they will advise you , hope your okay x

Evenig ladies!!

I see no new stars!! Come on!!!!!

Had a lovely day today, went for a lovely walk and picnic on the beach!! Its so humid and sticky here and I think thats why I feel like poo!! Its just too much. For those that said about a duvet to sleep on, we have a feather bed ontop of our matress and I have tried a duvet ontop of that and its still the same!! I think an early night is on the cards, I am pooped and I have my nieces christening tomorrow!!

Oooh Danielle sounds like something is definitely going on for you! Exciting stuff! x

Walk and picnic sounds good Becs!

I am really hoping for a better day with young Jack tomorrow. Has anyone else got a terribly tantrumming child at the moment? He is awful. I am wondering if it's cos he's picking up on us nearly having his little brother or sister very soon. I need him to settle down as he'll be the end of me!!

you do realise until I decide if im in labour or not, im going to be commenting alot lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->