****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Sorry, just too much to catch up on!

Louise :hugs:

Labour dust to those who are in early stages:flower:

Had huge row with dh last night, we don't usually even argue but it took hours last night to settle dd, i told her i was not going in her room again so she started screaming for Daddy, he ignored her for a while but then went to her and she started making herself sick (one of her tricks) so i went in and said dont take her downstairs, i have said bed, so he stormed off saying i could deal with it, and i said theres a bloody surprise, and i don't know why i should expect any different from him, that everything was left to me, and how i thought it would be any different when the baby came along i don't know.
He then turned this into me saying he was a bad father, which at no point did i say, just that i needed more support and help.
It went on, and i was ok at the time, but hysterical later when i had a shower, i hate arguing, but he is such a stuborn sod to argue with, i had to expalin what i had said, he never changes nappies, or mops up or goes to her at night ant this is what i was trying to explain but he turned it into a shouting match.

Anyway feeling tender, one thing he said was i was on here and neglecting dd, which is a bloody cheek, and i am still steamed up about some of the things he said.

Will be back at some point but got a busy few days and like i say feeling a bit tender!

:hugs: to all, sorry for selfish post, will be keeping an eye for new babies! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi ladies,

sorry not many personals as i cant remember everything i've read lol.

Louise - Hope you manage to get things sorted your Oh's ex sounds like a right cow!

BTP - Sorry your DH isnt helping as much as you like hopefully now you've told him how you feel he'll realise and start being more helpful? My Hubby is great he does everything for our son when hes home, he even cooks everynight he's been great. I can understand how frustrated you must be though!

sending :dust: to people who want it.

I have a question too my baby is head down but slightly to one side so hes pushing against my hip alot and causing me alot of pain is there anything i can do to help him move into the centre so hes not pushing on my hip? I've tried lying on the opposite side so gravity might help but it doesnt seem to be working lol

I had a hospital appointment on wednesday for my 34 week check and i had to have a scan as i was only measuring 30wks but on the scan it showed he was measuring 33+6 so pretty damn close to what he should be lol. I do look small for 34 weeks though.

I know my MW said to sit on a chair backwards and lean forwards to give baby space to move. I dont know if this would work or not. Sorry I couldnt help Boony

BTP :hugs: men can be so cruel and stubborn sometimes. Hope it blows over soon xxx

Asher- Fantastic news full term yay !

Thinkpink-hope the argument blows over , men honestly!

ive just got back from my hospital appointment and im not in a good mood, it took ages to find both babies on the heart trace but the midwife is confident they are both fine which is great but she gave me my gtt results and im borderline so they want me to re do the test on monday, if i am diabetic im anoyed that the test has been left so long to be done and i know nothing about gd but the paper work with the results on says that the test was non fasting which is wrong it was a fasting test so i wonder if they have cocked up?

ive been looking up gestational diabeties on the net and am really worried now!

Hi all

Was gonna reply to loads but got baby brain in gear agen and can't remember anything lol

Whoop whoop x factor starts agen later lol sad I no

Just come upstairs for a lie down feelin lots of pressure and had lots of cramping also a couple of shooting pains in my Fuff lol oh got all exited thinking I was In labour lol

Anyway I came in to tell I all war him lst tears factor best and worse bits and I dunno if anyone remembers Jaime the one with the Afro ??? Well his audition came on and the baby who's been quiet recently started kickin around in my tummy haven a great time lol was the song sex is on fire which I love lol was so cute thinking about playin it all day to her hehe xx

Hey Genies!

Try not to worry about the GD results.

My mum had GD with both me and my brother...although they "thought" she maybe had GD with my brother but she was never tested and with me she was tested really far on in pregnancy.

I have been tested in 1st, 2nd and 3rd tri and it was only the start of 3rd tri I became technically diabetic and just continued on with my normal diet (although I do eat less sweet stuff and more veg just in an attempt to eat healthier during pregnancy) and it was a few weeks back that I got put on metaformin.

During my last pregnancy the only real things they did were regular growth scans at 20, 28, 32 and 36 weeks also CTG every week from 36 weeks.

The only thing I was told was due to the diabetes my uterus might be less efficiant during contractions so I drank RLT in the hope it might actually help with the contractions. They also said during labour baby would need to be closely monitored as their reserves run out quicker then a "normal" pregnancy baby adn the chances of having interventions like ventouse/forceps/section were greater. Although that said are you not getting a section at 38/39 weeks? If you ever get your dates.

I think its really bad to google as I did and scared myself with all the horror stories I read. Try not to worry...:hugs:

Emma.xx

Thanks girls for your kind words, you are all the best! I'm feeling a lot more positive today and so far today have only had to top up one feed with a tiny bit of formula, so so far so good. Holly seems a lot brighter and more alert, think having a good topped up feed last night really helped her.

Anyway, enough about me... where is this 12th star!? MamaB is on her way I hear!! Woohoo come on babies! I'm so excited to hear about the next one!

xx

thanks for replying Emma it makes me feel a bit better, i know i shouldnt google! googling is bad :)
Ill just have to do the test again and see what happens, ive got the consultant again next week so see what they say then, i havent thought at all about rlt maybe i should buy some just incase x

:hugs: babythinkpink, that sounds like me and my OH sometimes.
btw i dont think you are neglecting your DD by popping on here now and again
coz we all deserve a break and a :coffee:
hope things get sorted :thumbup: xxx

:hugs: genies girl, when i had gtt test done with dd they cocked up my results and i had to av it done again :growlmad: i was not pleased!!
try not to worry yourself :hugs: and yes i agree googling is bad! xxx

pleased to hear that holly is better emzy :thumbup:

On a non exciting note, my washer door has just broke and my freshly washed
baby clothes are trapped in the darn thing! :cry:

i just wanna :hissy:

ooooh how exciting, more stars on the way! :happydance:
good luck to you all!

anyone know when I move up to the next ticker box?
I wanna be on the last box :hissy:
I'm guessing it's 35+something?

Mrs N I think it's when you are exactly a month away from your EDD but that could have just be a coincidence for me. x

Hi Ladies,

Asher - congratulations at being full term hunny :happydance:

Emma - keep expressing hun, even if it's only a trickle it'll be enough to keep your milk supply coming & hopefully you can get back to BF once she's picked up a little :thumbup:

Oh, and I nearly forgot... I got my group B strep result back yesterday - it's negative
Yaaaaay :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well i'm feeling really weird today, can't quite put my finger on it, kinda unwell, sicky, tired, weary, achey. I guess just like you feel before a cold breaks out! Hope it's not a cold!!!! I think DH was trying to kill me this morning - he walked my poor little legs off trying to find new work shoes (to no avail :dohh:) i got frustrated as i felt i needed the loo every hour on the hour but hardly anything came out - might this be Tufty engaging? I think it is this sensation making me feel weird, feels very pressurised down there & my bump has gone rock solid :shrug: I have no idea & as i still don't have a midwife (the woman who re-arranges them has just gone on annual leave for 2 weeks so unlikely to get one until post Tufty) i'm not sure how i'd find out :shrug:.

DH also convinced me we don't need 4 coming home outfits so i have unpacked 2 of them :haha: got a long sleeve/leg option & a short sleeve/leg option :thumbup:. I just need to buy a pair of white socks tomorrow on the way back from our last maternity unit visit.

Well, enough of my waffle - i'm off to find something wet & fizzy mmmmmm. Will check again for news later :hugs:

ive tryed alcohol free becks n it be nice :)

can you get alcohol free wine? which tastes nice too? xxx

i dont know if it tastes nice but theres schloer (sp?) which is kind of like wine but alcohol free

Hi not sure if this is the right place to post this but ive just requested to join the september stars group on facebook.
Just wanted to mention before someone goes on to check and is like and who's this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->