****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Danielle, it deffo sounds like the start of something!!! Fx'd!!!!!

ATM I'm sat on my bed rocking from side to side, because I'v got really sharp pain's in my hip's and it's the only thing that's not making it seem so bad, they seem to be constant tho and just get strong now and again for like a few second's :s
Mike's out in his shed, but think he know's something is going on, because he didn't argue when I text him to fetch me my laptop up!

Roccky - i'd call the hospital & go by their advice too. The last thing you want is to become dehydrated hun :hugs:

OK i am officially scared!
My DH has just fixed my kitchen cupbard door which has been broken for a few months now, oiled the front & back doors & has put up a shelf in the kitchen, a plate rack & a kitchen roll holder!!! These were gifts bought with vouchers from our wedding LAST YEAR! I have been waiting 11 months for them to be put up & he decides to do it at 8pm on a saturday night :wacko: & people think I'M nesting :haha:. He even promises to put coat hooks & a mirror up tomorrow when we can pick up the proper screws! :shrug:

Just had the worst BH, it was sooo painful down low. Had this convo with dh!

Me: OMGOMG, Chris this pain is really really bad, owowowowowow.
Chris: I'm not interested unless your waters have gone.
Me:...WTF!!!!!!

Is he so used to this now that with our fourth baby he wants to see it hanging out before he can get excited.
Wither way I moved and the pains went lol...but still!!! Blooming men!

Mamabird is the one who organises the facebook group and shes being induced at the moment so it's likely to take a few days. Maybe pm her so she doesnt miss it as I dont think she gets notifications of requests

Boony I drink schloer its quite sugary but makes a nice change every now and then

Danielle, get up and sway that baby down lower hun! I hope this is the start for you.x Do you have a ball to sit and sway on?

Roccky - i'd call the hospital & go by their advice too. The last thing you want is to become dehydrated hun :hugs:

OK i am officially scared!
My DH has just fixed my kitchen cupbard door which has been broken for a few months now, oiled the front & back doors & has put up a shelf in the kitchen, a plate rack & a kitchen roll holder!!! These were gifts bought with vouchers from our wedding LAST YEAR! I have been waiting 11 months for them to be put up & he decides to do it at 8pm on a saturday night :wacko: & people think I'M nesting :haha:. He even promises to put coat hooks & a mirror up tomorrow when we can pick up the proper screws! :shrug:

Why can't my OH be like that! lol

Just had the worst BH, it was sooo painful down low. Had this convo with dh!

Is he so used to this now that with our fourth baby he wants to see it hanging out before he can get excited.
Wither way I moved and the pains went lol...but still!!! Blooming men!

I'v told mike i wont believe im in labour until I cant cope with the pain..

Snoozie... all I can say is men cant live with them cant live without them :hugs:

Danielle, get up and sway that baby down lower hun! I hope this is the start for you.x Do you have a ball to sit and sway on?

Im still waiting for the ball to be blown up! Only been asking him for about 6month's x

LMAO brilliant!

Oh it's a running joke that it takes him years to accomplish tasks & if Tufty takes after him he/she will arrive in 2012!!! i'm still waiting for him to fix my oven (need a new element) so i've been cooking with a grill for about 9 months, build my tortoise enclosure - waiting 14 months, fix something on my car - waiting 5 months. I usually get impatient & end up having a go at things myself but my drilling skills are rubbish!

I'm loving my gym ball - i've certainly felt 'different' down there since i've been bouncing on it like a maniac lol

Rocky - Hope your OK and are getting checked out at the hospital

Danielle - fx'd its the start of things - Sway Sway Sway xxxx

LMAO brilliant!

Oh it's a running joke that it takes him years to accomplish tasks & if Tufty takes after him he/she will arrive in 2012!!! i'm still waiting for him to fix my oven (need a new element) so i've been cooking with a grill for about 9 months, build my tortoise enclosure - waiting 14 months, fix something on my car - waiting 5 months. I usually get impatient & end up having a go at things myself but my drilling skills are rubbish!

I'm loving my gym ball - i've certainly felt 'different' down there since i've been bouncing on it like a maniac lol

Sound's like my OH!! we've been in this house since Jan and im still waiting for stuff to be done!! took me nearly a month to get him to cut the lawn's

This is gonna sound so so stupid but will i no wen I'm in labour

I'm worried I won't no the difference between bh and real labour cos iv not had any bh yet x

Hmmm i dont know if i should bounce on my ball :wacko: I want to but since baby is back to back i want enough room for baby to move once i go into labour :wacko:

Daniel i SO hope you have your LO soon...all our babies seem a bit mean :lol:

Choc you just 'know' really... they are NOTHING like BHs, they build and get stronger and stronger and you will have no doubt :hugs: Obvioulsy there are a few people who dont realise but most...

This is gonna sound so so stupid but will i no wen I'm in labour

I'm worried I won't no the difference between bh and real labour cos iv not had any bh yet x

Thats what worries me, that's why right now im like "nah it can't be the start..."

Oooh Danielle that sounds really promising!! I hope we get a lovely update from you during the night that you are on your way to the hospital to meet your LO!

Rocky, I would definitely call the hospital at least otherwise go in. Hope all is ok. x

Choc, you will know, when you can't talk through the pains you're well on your way!

Yea when you are in proper labour you will know...before that its just a waiting game :nope:

i'v decided i dont like the last few weeks of pregnancy lol, its jst one big waiting game full of achs and pains

Hi ladies

I'm glad it's not just my DH who isn't doing his "jobs" I call my DH "half a job John" (John is our surname) as he starts things but doesn't finish them even if finishing them would only take a couple of days. The record so far is 20 months which is how long I've been waiting for him to finish our bathroom. With no word of a lie he has 3 tiles left to put up and about 2hours of grouting max. Do you think the lazy sod will finish it? I've had a tantrum about it today and said that if it's not finished by Friday I'm going to throw all his beloved tools out of the bathroom into the garden and leave them there. I'd rather put up with the 3 missing tiles but have a tidy bathroom that isn't like an obstacle course, than have him finish it at this stage. There is also a box of his stuff in front of my fireplace that has been there for 5 months, I wouldn't mind but I'd only just got him to clear the last box of junk from the same spot when this new box appeared. The bloody box is full of rubbish and stuff he keeps saying he is going to sell on Ebay! I honestly don't think it's sunk in that our baby could arrive at any time, he is convinced I'm going to go overdue so he thinks he's got 5.5 weeks instead of 3.5 to get everything done.

Oh no I'm on a roll now - the other thing that is driving me insane is that he keeps going out without his mobile phone. I swear he won't have his phone with him when I finally call to say I am in labour. I went out for lunch with a friend on Thurs, he phoned to ask when I'd be back and I ended up being later than I said because my bump was hurting and I had to sit down. I sent him a text message to this effect but got no reply. When I arrived home, lo and behold no sign of DH (he'd gone for a walk!) but there was his mobile staring at me. It's getting to the point where I can't even be bothered to say anything because I just get accused of nagging.

Sorry for going on.......

Danielle - definitely sounds like something is happening for you

Choc - I honestly don't know as I've been wondering the same thing. I think I've had BH now as my friend said they just feel like period cramps. I've had shooting pains in my lady bits for the past couple of days. I don't know if that's got anything to do with BH though?

Rocky - I would definitely call the hospital

Now I've forgotten what else I was going to say - sorry ladies :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"