****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I wish there was just a 'date' like even if they said to me i would be 12 days late that would be fine. Its the waiting and thinking ooooh it could be anytime thats the killer :hissy:

ARGH!! I thought DD was sleeping but NO now she's screaming 'mummmmyyy'

I wish there was just a 'date' like even if they said to me i would be 12 days late that would be fine. Its the waiting and thinking ooooh it could be anytime thats the killer :hissy:

ARGH!! I thought DD was sleeping but NO now she's screaming 'mummmmyyy'

I told my self that he'd deffinatly be here for the 14th of Sept...got me this far...then the pains started and now im like "is this it, or just my body teasing"

I am really hoping for a better day with young Jack tomorrow. Has anyone else got a terribly tantrumming child at the moment? He is awful. I am wondering if it's cos he's picking up on us nearly having his little brother or sister very soon. I need him to settle down as he'll be the end of me!!

Yes me, me, my 2 yr old is a nightmare, she has suddenly started being a pain at night settling, and during the day just seems to want constant attention, she is doing things like running off, (had to get a wrist rein) and getting into places she knows i can't reach her!! Really hoping its a passing phase!

Snoozie... all I can say is men cant live with them cant live without them :hugs:

Oh please don't tempt me!:rofl:

Choc, Yes you will know, my labours were induced and so i knew what i was waiting for, but the last one was natural, I was saying to the midwife it feels like strong period pains and when was it going to get worse...then it did!!
By 4 cm i needed gas and air, and out hospital 4 cm you can go to delivery ward.
The difference is the stronger pain and the regular timing in 'real' labour.

Feeling a bit better, my wasp sting is sore, it is all red with a yellow dot in the middle, keeping an eye on it and really worried it gets some sort of infection seeing as i seem to be reacting to everything badly! Will just watch it tonight and see what it does, i may even measure the red area to see if it gets bigger over night!

Night night, thanks for making me feel better! And yes it is a bit rich dh saying about me on the laptop, he is on it all day, and its my laptop!:haha:

Back tomorrow searching for more star babies being born xxxx:hugs:

Right I'm off to bed. Internet connection's been really dodgy tonight! See you all in the morning! Good luck Danielle, and Mamabird too! Will be checking in early in the morning, internet permitting, to see how things have been overnight!!

Night night everyone see you tomorrow! :hugs:

Right I'm off to bed. Internet connection's been really dodgy tonight! See you all in the morning! Good luck Danielle, and Mamabird too! Will be checking in early in the morning, internet permitting, to see how things have been overnight!!

Night night everyone see you tomorrow! :hugs:

I'll still be here in the moring lol
Told OH he need's to blow my ball up tmra

im off to try sleep now, back pains just uped a notch, so think I best try and get some kip!!
Night speak to you all in the morning im sure x

I bought a buggypod smorph 2 for my daughter today at Kiddicare. It was ex-display and went for £63 instead of £78.50 so think I got a bargain and it was in excellent condition. It fits onto side of my pram as an occasional seat for 2.5 year old as she still gets tired sometimes and doesn't want to walk but couldn't justify a twin buggy as it wouldn't get used. Hope it comes in useful.

Been for another CTG today as I have to twice a week now. My little boy still seems happy in there at the moment which is good and has had a growth spurt again which is good.:happydance:

Very early morning!

Well I can't sleep and it's partly mynown fault!

I forgot to take my rantitdine for heartburn and jeez it's bad so had to get up and take it. That and I have sore sore period cramping going on too which I can't help but notice now I am awake.

We were meant to be dtd last night and even went to bed a bit earlier but just as things got a bit warmer Nathan decided to wake up and try his limits so for over an hour off and on he woke and screamed the house down before he gave in and went back to sleep....funnily enough any thought of passion had gone out the window by this point!

Hoping mamabird is doing ok! Just read the latest update that she is having bad cramping on and off and is hating the hospital already bless her! Hoping her wee girl decides to come quickly for her!

Hmmm maybe I am having sympathy cramps for her?? You hear about women who
live together their cycles kinda sync well maybe we are allsyncing in together??
Might explain why we have so many taunting babies/bodies!!

And I really should try to get back to sleep now but there is a couple of mens voices outside and I can't help but be paranoid at this time of the morning but it's either the people over the back from us their friends leaving or men on the way through the park beside us...but I convince myself they are burglars (obviously crap ones if they are making so much noise!!) oh dear I watch too much crime watch!!

Right gonna go!

Hope your all having a better night!

Emma.xx

greetings!!
i've only JUST taken the time to get into this thread and hope i can add my info :)
i'm due sept.11 (have a sense tho, that she'll come the 15th so we'll see!) with our first, a girl, name Sophie Jennifer Grace.. SOO EXCITED!
i'll have to make a point to check in on this thread thru-out the day and see where everyone's at!
had a wicked stressful couple of days and am right exhausted so i'm heading to bed now.. hope you all had a pleasant restful sleep!
bless x

We had an annual blackberry festival street party last night, which involved me doing a ton of walking, and i've been having period pains since, some on and off cramping, but without tightening. i have NO idea if it means anything or not :(

Hi mamabear, we're due the same day! Congrats, love the name you've chosen for your little one!

Hope Mamabird's okay? The update on the other thread basically says there's not too much going on and she'd rather be at home! Hugs!!

Danielle are you still with us this morning?

I have got tummy ache, but I think it's spicy curry tummy ache, not "birth a baby" tummy ache! Just went for a wee though (and this may be TMI) and there was a big string of yellow green snotty stuff in the loo and on my toilet roll. More than usual. Hmmm, probably nothing. I told DH (not entirely sure why) and he asked "do I really need to know about your fanny snot?"... now he is busily trying to think of other lovely names for it. The joys of men.

I have been checking this forum all night (its now 12:20am here) hoping hear some baby news lol I think this is how I will spend the next few weeks, just glued to b&b. I hope mamabird is making progress, hope she already had the baby and just hasn't been able to update yet.

Alright have a question, is anyone else getting increased movement from the baby? I feel like it moves non stop and I don't know when it ever rests lol.

Asher, LMAO men some out with some funny sayings!!!

I wonder how MamaBird and Danielle are?!!!

I slept well last night and feel fab, was woken up by LO moving around, I am surprised she still has room!! Gonna go and have a shower and then sort myself out, meeting my parents this morning for tea and scone before the christening this afternoon!! I also feel like I have been eating more the past couple of days, its like I feel hungry all the time!!

Blondie i think my DD is bloody lazy :haha: she wont walk very far screams to be carried GAH!!

Emma...well apparetnly i dont get sympathy pains anymore :( My body has just totally stopped!! Cant believe i'm due in a week and NOTHING!! Though TBH i just cannot see me having this baby next week...am going to change my date to the 3rd of Sep seems more likely :lol:

I need something to do today...DH is sick so i'm stuck in only part of the house with a toddler :wacko:

Laura I think my baby is slightly quieter than usual, but only slightly. I do feel EVERY movement now though, so hmmm not sure.

Teeny I can't believe you're on the 9 day countdown!! And Blob, so weird to see 39 weeks and 1 day in your ticker!

Becs, your day ahead sounds lovely!

Does anyone think I'm mad or am I just being prepared? Last Sunday I changed our bedding and both the boys bedding, thinking I would probably have had the baby by now. Obviously I haven't, and I am now itching to go and do the beds again now to be prepared for it happening this week! Normally I change them every fortnight. But I think I want/need to do it, so probably will. DH thinks I've lost the plot, but he won't be the happy one if the baby comes next Saturday and I am getting edgy and wanting him to change all the beds will he? :haha: I think I will do them.

Hi mamabear, we're due the same day! Congrats, love the name you've chosen for your little one!

Hope Mamabird's okay? The update on the other thread basically says there's not too much going on and she'd rather be at home! Hugs!!

Danielle are you still with us this morning?

I have got tummy ache, but I think it's spicy curry tummy ache, not "birth a baby" tummy ache! Just went for a wee though (and this may be TMI) and there was a big string of yellow green snotty stuff in the loo and on my toilet roll. More than usual. Hmmm, probably nothing. I told DH (not entirely sure why) and he asked "do I really need to know about your fanny snot?"... now he is busily trying to think of other lovely names for it. The joys of men.

I'm still here :(

Single digits day countdown.....
From 9 monthe to just 9 days! ...:happydance: xx

me too :D

Asher, LMAO men some out with some funny sayings!!!

I wonder how MamaBird and Danielle are?!!!

I slept well last night and feel fab, was woken up by LO moving around, I am surprised she still has room!! Gonna go and have a shower and then sort myself out, meeting my parents this morning for tea and scone before the christening this afternoon!! I also feel like I have been eating more the past couple of days, its like I feel hungry all the time!!

still in pain :(

backs same :/ and hardly any sleep for me!

hi ladies just on quickly to tell u i doc thinks i had my show yesterday morning, it wasnt mixed with the mucus it came seperate, but she said some womans bodys forget to mix it, i was hooked up to contraction monitor and apparently i was having tightenings every 6 minutes, she then checked my cervix and said i wasnt in labour yet, but she suspects i will be very soon, as my cervix is v soft :shrug:, sean asked how long is soon and she said next few days, ive to go up this morning for anti d as a precaution , i had some pains during the night but they trailed off again so ill just have to wait it out :):)

asher hope you are starting to lose your plug :wohoo:

congrats on single digits teeny :wohoo:

becs enjoy your christening:thumbup:

blob hope u find something to do :)

danielle hope you dont have to wait too much longer :flower:

baby brain sorry if ive forgot any1 xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads