****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

aaahhhh labour... seems to me that it takes on a life of it's own! haha
those babe's seem to enjoy teasing us hey?
my girl's been poking me in the ribs with her wee feet and at the same time i'm kinda crampy, an odd combo.. still a cpl wks+ to go and i'm hoping to make it to at least the 11th, 15th would be better...

i'm off to check the laundry now! def been in nesting mode, OH is working away from home until the 9th and some of the things needing to be done HE has to do so the part of me that wants everything just so is going to have to relax, as hard as that is when i see so many things needing to be done lol

bLessings and sparkly labour vibes to you all... here's to a happy healthy and grounding day!
x

I just saw that our latest star has arrived, mamabird has had a beautiful little girl. The thread already has pics, so happy for her!

Congrats to mamabird on the arrival of beautiful Peyton!

Well I have had an awful night's sleep, and am pretty sure I am in early labour. I managed to "sleep" from about 12.30 til about 4am, but have been awake since. I think I am getting pains every 5 or 6 minutes, and I have had diarrhoea and lots of mucousy discharge. I am really uncomfortable and sat here again on my ball trying to distract myself! I bet it all settles back down to nothing!!!

Congrats to mamabird on the arrival of beautiful Peyton!

Well I have had an awful night's sleep, and am pretty sure I am in early labour. I managed to "sleep" from about 12.30 til about 4am, but have been awake since. I think I am getting pains every 5 or 6 minutes, and I have had diarrhoea and lots of mucousy discharge. I am really uncomfortable and sat here again on my ball trying to distract myself! I bet it all settles back down to nothing!!!

sounds like me! it drives u nuts doesnt it!

sounds like me! it drives u nuts doesnt it!

:growlmad: yes!! Jack is up now too, and DH. Just Archie to go, and then I guess I just need to plod around and see what happens. It's my birthday tomorrow, and part of me is just excited that I may be about to meet the baby soon, and the other part of me wants it to hang on so we can share a birthday!

yay for mamabid thats great news!

Asher i really hope you get going today then you can have double celebrations tommorow x

im waiting to get up im starving already but hospital isnt until 10 today x

Morning!

Asher I dont think your going to settle back down to nothing! I think your wee baby is coming today/tomorrow!!:thumbup::happydance:
Its my birthday on Thursday and I really hope I either dont get to then or she arrives then as I want her out now lol....but it woud be special!

Deirdre I hope things pick up for you again!:hugs:

Congrats to Mamabird on baby Peyton...she is gorgeous!!:cloud9:

I was just reading another thread started by Caezzybe in 3rd tri saying she had been in on a trace machine yesterday due to lack of movements and was having to go back in today as although baby did start to move the doc wasnt happy...she was told to take her hospital bags as she might get induced:shrug:so possibly another star induction today!

Has anyone heard from Rockyraccoon?? I know she wasnt feeling great and was thinking of going to hospital but I cant say I have seen anymore updates from her? Plus am sure she was getting induced today too!

Well I had a crappy night sleep...was up loads for a pee/OH snoring but since he is back at work today I felt I couldnt really wake him.:dohh:

I have a dilemma....I dont know who I should call today.
My chest pain has gone, it was only mild and very infrequent and more than likely a chest muscle from manic dusting/hoovering etc but I am totally fed up of this constant period pain. I really just want to be checked over now to put my mind at ease. BUT my notes say for non urgent calls to phone your mw...I dont really see my mw since I attend the hospital clinic and because the 3 modwives in my community are actually based in the next town from me and cover my village and the surrounding rural they are really busy so really dont think I would actually get more than a quick return call.:nope:
Then there is the triage number that says to call in an emergency:shrug:
I cant reaclly say this is an emergency to be honest can I?
"if you require urgent advice about the wellbeing of yourself or your baby
FOR EXAMPLE
bleeding
reduced/no fetal movement
waters breaking
or when you are in labour"

Hmmm as far as I am aware I am none of these......

WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

I am now on day 7 of these period pains, stabbing in my cervix and today I have bad hip pain due to the housework yesterday....

They should have a number you call for random questions I guess:shrug:

Emma.xx

Congrats to Mamabird!

Asher&Dedrie - hope things get going for you. Asher definitely think your waters will go next

Apart from aches & pains nothing happening here. Bad night's sleep as DH was violently sick at 3.30am

Genies - hope your appt goes well

x

Congrats to Mamabird!

Asher&Dedrie - hope things get going for you. Asher definitely think your waters will go next

Apart from aches & pains nothing happening here. Bad night's sleep as DH was violently sick at 3.30am

Genies - hope your appt goes well

x

arr i'v read through the past 3-4page's and forgot alot of things!! :/

erm....
the early labour post...from that I have the back ache, period like cramp's and loose BM, but had that for near on a week now!! Nesting was AGE's ago! Tho I still keep having moment's where I have to tidy something up.

who said they was worried about waking up ready to push their baby out....I worry the same thing!! (Sorry can't remember name's to post's :/)

Congratulations to another star being born :D

There was more, but I can't remember anyone's user ames or anything :(

AFM - went to bed last night with back ache, and I'v decided I have got to have dropped....I can now see my belly button and some stretch marks underneith it when I lay down :) I couldn't before..
I could feel a funny sensation really low down and between my leg's so surely he's engaged now!! (Find out Weds as I have MW then) also ended up getting up to go to the toilet, because it felt like something went pop, then (TMI) trickled out...but there was nothing there :S

OH said to me this morning that he had a rubbish sleep last night, so i'v pointed out he should get used to it because we are probably never going to get a decent sleep again...he's gone to work in a sulk :)

Hey ladies, will catch up later as I'm on my mobile & it keeps opening up amazon wgen I come on here.
Guess what.......I woke up at 4.30am to what felt like a massive contraction. Don't get all excited though cos I had a wee & went back to sleep & nothing but a low ache (almost like I've been kicked in the bladder) since. Oh well, I thought it was exciting enough to share.
Gonna try & find out who's had their star & then go back to sleep lol xxx

:rofl: How come i'm due first and getting nothing and all of you have TONS of signs :rofl:

Asher your LO is going to be here soon :hugs:

Emma i have NO idea think i would be inclined just to phone your MW and say what your notes say? Then just ask her if you should just phone triage...?

Morning!!

MamaB, congrats, Peyton is gorgeous xx

Asher, eeeee I think yours will be here anyday now!!

Blob, I think yours will be a quick labour that catches you unaware!!

Rocky, I am sure she was being induced today??

Danielle, I hope all is ok with you xx

Louise, what a complete psycho, the woman needs locking up!!

I had a tossy turny night, had a real runny poo, was awful! I had the worst tummy ache, think it must of been the party food, heat and standing for too long!! Hope was soo wriggly and it drove me insane! Finally got comfy and got about 3 hours non stop sleep!! Got housework to do this morning then mw this afternoon, hopefully she will tell me that Hope has moved! I am getting less movement up by my ribs, which feels so much better for me!!

Hey girls,

How cute is Mamabirds baby!?

Sorry to hear so many of you are 'enjoying' false labour too! All gone quiet on the labour front for me too. I might be quiet today, I am at the hospital for checks. Also...ugh, this sounds so stupid.... but I have a real issue with the number 8. A fear that it makes things go back, and I am 8 days until due day and I KNOW it's stupid, I just feel a bit scared and worried about it. Blessing to have my checks today really, I know I am a dumb ass! :dohh:

Morning all. So happy about Brigitte and baby Peyton.. what a cutie!

Asher how are you feeling now? Hope this is it for you :hugs:

Danielle, you must be feeling so frustrated. I had backaches etc yesterday and again half expected to go in to labour last night but nope. My bump doesn't appear to be any lower either.

I also had a bad night's sleep yesterday. It was soooo hot and I had really bad heartburn. I was so hot, whilst half asleep, I convinced myself I had an infection and that I needed to go to hospital. As I said I was half asleep so half since woken up and realised I was just VERY hot.. lol! Also had so many dreams about being in labour. Agghh this is driving me mad and I could still be weeks away!

I was talking to OH last night about labour, and he asked if i'd decided what pain relife I wanted...but I don't know what I want :s
Think we have both agreed that I wouldn't be able to sit still enough for a epi...tho I said we will see...our hospital wont do them if they think you wont be able to cope having it done (ie if the person doing it, thinks your being too hysterical over having it, they wont do it)

woohoo congrats mamabird! :happydance:

elmaxie I think I'd call the community midwives and ask their advice, failing that just ring the triage number and say you want some advice as you aren't sure what is going on - I'm sure they won't mind. :hugs:

Well we had our little trip to triage yesterday - they did all the usual things, put me on the monitor for half an hour (I'm actually having BH fairly often, I just can't feel them even though they are registering 40 :wacko:) then the doctor (who was actually a colleague lol!) came and examined me - no rupture of membranes :happydance: she did say there was a LOT of discharge but that it all looked normal. So pleased we went in the end, I slept well knowing everything was fine, I think I would have been worrying if we hadn't gone!
Baby, please stay put another couple of weeks then you are free to come out!

Hiya all am still here! Been trying to keep myself busy, pottering about cleaning and had a bath. Boys are behaving pretty well, and I have sent DH off to work. Pains are still exactly the same, 5 or 6 mins apart and the same intensity so unless my waters break I don't think it will be anytime soon, grrrrr. I feel very unlike myself so I know something is up. Bouncing on the ball again to keep things on the move!!

Elmaxie hope you get sorted, best to give them a ring to ease your mind. xx

Elmaxie - Hope your feeling better than yesterday. Let us know how you get on if you decide to get checked out, I think you should even for peace of mind xxx

Asher - I think you will progress more today... Happy Bouncing

MrsN - Glad you got checked out and all was OK x

So pleased for Brigitte, Peyton is adorable and Brigitte looks well considering how soon after labour the pictures were taken

Right off to do housework, speak to you ladys later xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->